Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:29:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Donald Trump & 2016 Election
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 194 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Donald Trump & 2016 Election  (Read 482514 times)
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #1080 on: August 05, 2017, 07:01:49 PM »

Lets put the two in perspective though. Hillary perhaps used a non secure email server for classified info. With Trump we are talking about maybe the most serious crime one can commit against ones country, treason and espionage. I mean we know for a fact he's given out classified info to the Russians!

Its more than perhaps. It happened. That process should've went  to a grand jury . But Comey overstepped his bounds and closed the case. ( and then opened it again briefly only to shut it again a week out from the election).

We don't know for a fact Trump gave classified info to the Russians. I know much of the news media that have a bias would like people to believe this is a fact.  If we did the investigation would already be over.

Trump admitted giving classified (acquired from the Israelis) to the Russians, but since he is president nothing can be done about it.
It's called espionage, something can be done about it but congress doesn't have the spine to impeach this piece of shit. At least not until they get the tax reform they want so badly. If that goes south i wouldn't be surprised if Trump sinks faster then the titanic.

A President has the right to share classified info. Other Presidents have done the same thing. Remember when Obama told Medvedev to pass along to Putin that he could be more flexible after the election?

Neither instance is illegal ( it isnt espionage) but it does put into question competence.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
sandman
Legend

« Reply #1081 on: August 09, 2017, 10:16:36 PM »

If this White House ever had a shot at getting its act together this is it. Hard to think about who would have a better shot than Kelly to provide discipline to a chaotic west wing.  With the challenges this White House faces from the top down and from the outside, Priebus wasn't up to the task. And Scaramucci was just a dumb mistake. Hoping this is a reset and they start accomplishing some things in Washington. 

As of right now Congress has proven itself to be pathetic.  Accomplished very little and now they take a undeserved summer recess.....

The republicans have all the power though, yet they can't even get their shit together enough to do the one thing they have been swearing they will do for 7 years! How is it even possible for a group that has so much power to be so utterly incompetent and useless?

They are pretty pathetic with how they've handled healthcare. But it's time for Congress to work in a bipartisan way to fix things. There hopefully will be some democratic members that aren't in denial that the ACA is falling apart under its own weight.

It baffles me that probably the richest country in the world does not provide it's citizens with universal healthcare. There is simply no valid reason why you don't.

We arent exactly " rich" when we are 20 trillion in debt.  And unfortunately universal heath care on a federal level would be a disaster. Do you really think this government, the same one that buys a toilet seat for $700 can effectively manage something as large and complex as that?  I'd be all for it if I thought it could work.

It is easy actually. You cut military spending, the fucking wall and so many other stupid fucking programs that waste so much money. Your military has tanks and planes that it can't ever use yet keep spending more money for more of them. Seriously man health care is not fucking hard. So many other country's have the blueprint for you to follow.

You win the F bomb contest with quantity thrown, congrats  ok

Contrary to my screen name, I am not really a senator or a member of the US government,  so when it comes to 'my military' it only consists of a single miniature pinscher. And I cant cut back on him or he'll starve and that wont help anyone get healthcare.

But back to your post......If you take a look at the other countries that have universal healthcare, their populations are a fraction of the US population, hand over the majority of their income to their government in taxes and still have issues such as long wait times and rationing of care.

Also maybe we would have less military spending if these other countries would provide for their own national security instead of us doing it for them.

Your military as in the USA's, as I am from Canada. Yes I swear a lot, I'm a Newfie so shoot me. Wink

Every other country spends what they can on their military. I'm not sure which countries you are talking about but here we don't pay the majority of our income on taxes. It's more like30% at most, which is not bad when you consider what you get for that. Our health care isn't bad. I've had the same doctor for 31 years and I can get an appointment pretty much anytime I want. No cost to be seen at an emergency room, or if you are admitted to hospital. Surgeries and other really expensive shit is free too!

If you make under a certain amount of money a year you can also get free prescription, vision and dental coverage too. Otherwise most jobs provide insurance for their employees for little or not cost in some cases.

Wait times for essential life saving procedures don't exist. Non essential procedures you have to wait for. So you may have to wait a few months for a hip replacement. Not a big deal really.

If you guys had a flat 30% tax on income you would more than be able to afford it with the amount of money that would bring in. Health care should be a right and everyone should have a cess to quality care without going bankrupt.

wow! do you hate the poor? or do you just not understand how taxes work?

could someone fill me in on the anti-trump slogan for August? are we moving on from Russia and just calling him worse than kim jong un?

also, when will trump be proven guilty of something and removed from the white house? we thinking October? rofl

2.6% annual growth in Q2. Stock market at record high. 1M jobs added. Trump admin gets 15-0 vote from UN Security Council. Keeping NK in check.

#winning

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #1082 on: August 10, 2017, 12:39:25 PM »

If this White House ever had a shot at getting its act together this is it. Hard to think about who would have a better shot than Kelly to provide discipline to a chaotic west wing.  With the challenges this White House faces from the top down and from the outside, Priebus wasn't up to the task. And Scaramucci was just a dumb mistake. Hoping this is a reset and they start accomplishing some things in Washington. 

As of right now Congress has proven itself to be pathetic.  Accomplished very little and now they take a undeserved summer recess.....

The republicans have all the power though, yet they can't even get their shit together enough to do the one thing they have been swearing they will do for 7 years! How is it even possible for a group that has so much power to be so utterly incompetent and useless?

They are pretty pathetic with how they've handled healthcare. But it's time for Congress to work in a bipartisan way to fix things. There hopefully will be some democratic members that aren't in denial that the ACA is falling apart under its own weight.

It baffles me that probably the richest country in the world does not provide it's citizens with universal healthcare. There is simply no valid reason why you don't.

We arent exactly " rich" when we are 20 trillion in debt.  And unfortunately universal heath care on a federal level would be a disaster. Do you really think this government, the same one that buys a toilet seat for $700 can effectively manage something as large and complex as that?  I'd be all for it if I thought it could work.

It is easy actually. You cut military spending, the fucking wall and so many other stupid fucking programs that waste so much money. Your military has tanks and planes that it can't ever use yet keep spending more money for more of them. Seriously man health care is not fucking hard. So many other country's have the blueprint for you to follow.

Contrary to my screen name, I am not really a senator or a member of the US government,  so when it comes to 'my military' it only consists of a single miniature pinscher. And I cant cut back on him or he'll starve and that wont help anyone get healthcare.

But back to your post......If you take a look at the other countries that have universal healthcare, their populations are a fraction of the US population, hand over the majority of their income to their government in taxes and still have issues such as long wait times and rationing of care.

Also maybe we would have less military spending if these other countries would provide for their own national security instead of us doing it for them.

Your military as in the USA's, as I am from Canada. Yes I swear a lot, I'm a Newfie so shoot me. Wink

Every other country spends what they can on their military. I'm not sure which countries you are talking about but here we don't pay the majority of our income on taxes. It's more like30% at most, which is not bad when you consider what you get for that. Our health care isn't bad. I've had the same doctor for 31 years and I can get an appointment pretty much anytime I want. No cost to be seen at an emergency room, or if you are admitted to hospital. Surgeries and other really expensive shit is free too!

If you make under a certain amount of money a year you can also get free prescription, vision and dental coverage too. Otherwise most jobs provide insurance for their employees for little or not cost in some cases.

Wait times for essential life saving procedures don't exist. Non essential procedures you have to wait for. So you may have to wait a few months for a hip replacement. Not a big deal really.

If you guys had a flat 30% tax on income you would more than be able to afford it with the amount of money that would bring in. Health care should be a right and everyone should have a cess to quality care without going bankrupt.

could someone fill me in on the anti-trump slogan for August? are we moving on from Russia and just calling him worse than kim jong un?

also, when will trump be proven guilty of something and removed from the white house? we thinking October? rofl

2.6% annual growth in Q2. Stock market at record high. 1M jobs added. Trump admin gets 15-0 vote from UN Security Council. Keeping NK in check.

#winning

You are seriously delusional. You refuse to see what's right in front of your face so no point in saying anything else to you.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1083 on: August 10, 2017, 02:21:40 PM »

#winning
Again we are on Obama's fiscal year still his last budget. How is this so hard for you to understand. Trump's budget and fiscal year does not begin until October 1st! Lets see if the trend continues this time next year.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 02:23:42 PM by tim_m » Logged
sandman
Legend

« Reply #1084 on: August 11, 2017, 11:10:22 AM »

#winning

You are seriously delusional. You refuse to see what's right in front of your face so no point in saying anything else to you.

you avoid my comment on taxes, because you truly have no clue.

like every other snowflake, you resort to name calling since you have nothing intelligent to say.

sandman
Legend

« Reply #1085 on: August 11, 2017, 11:16:17 AM »

stock market has a lot to do with TRUMP. it is partially based on speculation and expectations. which is why some very smart people said the market would crash within days of Trump winning the election. so little to do with Obama, because let's be honest, if the market did crash as the NY times, dem politicians, commentators, etc said it would, would you be blaming Obama for that? no, you would be blaming trump. so if crash would be trump's fault (and yes, it is possible it could have crashed if people in power, influence, and money believe what snowflakes believe), than we have to believe that the RECORD stock market is trump's fault as well.

and even CNN gives trump credit for his job growth (although they certainly put some negative spin). again, 1 million jobs added has ALOT to do with trump.

and of course, no comments on UN or NK.

Get on board!! trump fans are so much happier and more fun to be around. trust me.  beer

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #1086 on: August 11, 2017, 12:11:23 PM »

I swore to myself I wouldn't answer any more of your nonsense, but oh well I'll just be like trump and not keep promises. Wink

I'm not wrong on taxes. A 30% flat tax on everyone wouldn't be bad. Poor people get their taxes back anyway so it's not that big of a deal when there would be so much more money for social programs which every government owes it's people.

The UN and North Korea? Well considering you guys are closer to starting a war with NK than at any other point in history since the Korean War I don't see how you can spin it as good at all. Trump running his mouth like a hormonal teenager isn't going to solve shit. The damage a war with NK would cause would be catastrophic for SK and Japan. You need level headed diplomacy in order to save this from becoming a bloody mess, not fake tough guy bullshit.

How can you even trust any numbers released by the White House when they lied about the fucking inauguration crowd size. The vast majority of everything they say is lies and half truths.  Hell they tried to peddle a fake story about Seth Rich to try and distract from the Russia investigation. Yet you support these ignorant people?

I really don't get the fascination 30-40% of Americans have in trump. The guy is the very embodiment of all that's wrong with America. The greed, the fuck you I only care about me mentality is fucking crazy. Trump is literally lining his families pockets with tax dollars right this very minute by making the secret service rent his own fucking golf carts from his golf clubs! Yet no one on the right seems to care one bit. The guy has only been in office about 200 days and 51 of those was spent on vacations to his own golf clubs at a cost of millions and millions of dollars. Oh but that's okay, poor people don't need healthcare anyway!   
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1087 on: August 11, 2017, 03:02:48 PM »

I swore to myself I wouldn't answer any more of your nonsense, but oh well I'll just be like trump and not keep promises. Wink

I'm not wrong on taxes. A 30% flat tax on everyone wouldn't be bad. Poor people get their taxes back anyway so it's not that big of a deal when there would be so much more money for social programs which every government owes it's people.

The UN and North Korea? Well considering you guys are closer to starting a war with NK than at any other point in history since the Korean War I don't see how you can spin it as good at all. Trump running his mouth like a hormonal teenager isn't going to solve shit. The damage a war with NK would cause would be catastrophic for SK and Japan. You need level headed diplomacy in order to save this from becoming a bloody mess, not fake tough guy bullshit.

How can you even trust any numbers released by the White House when they lied about the fucking inauguration crowd size. The vast majority of everything they say is lies and half truths.  Hell they tried to peddle a fake story about Seth Rich to try and distract from the Russia investigation. Yet you support these ignorant people?

I really don't get the fascination 30-40% of Americans have in trump. The guy is the very embodiment of all that's wrong with America. The greed, the fuck you I only care about me mentality is fucking crazy. Trump is literally lining his families pockets with tax dollars right this very minute by making the secret service rent his own fucking golf carts from his golf clubs! Yet no one on the right seems to care one bit. The guy has only been in office about 200 days and 51 of those was spent on vacations to his own golf clubs at a cost of millions and millions of dollars. Oh but that's okay, poor people don't need healthcare anyway!   
Lets not forget the crazy shit he said to the boyscouts then flat out lied that they called him and said it was the greatest speech they'd ever had. Then he told Mexican president he won NH in the general election cause it was a drug infested den. Which he did not win NH. This twit couldn't read the truth off a teleprompter. i mean no doubt all politicians tell some lies and half truths and whatnot, but the rate at which Trump just spews utter bullshit is astonishing.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 03:07:09 PM by tim_m » Logged
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1088 on: August 12, 2017, 04:59:06 PM »

So for 8 years Trump slammed Obama for not saying radical Islamic terrorists today cannot say white supremacist terrorists? Then after his crappy attempt to condemn what has happened goes on this long rant about what a great job he thinks he's done so far? What the actual fuck?
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #1089 on: August 12, 2017, 05:02:55 PM »

Why is the guy who plowed his car into peacefully protesting pedestrians (killing at least 1) not being called a terrorist by the White House? 
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1090 on: August 12, 2017, 05:13:50 PM »

Why is the guy who plowed his car into peacefully protesting pedestrians (killing at least 1) not being called a terrorist by the White House? 
because he's white!
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #1091 on: August 12, 2017, 06:20:52 PM »

because he's white!

Not just because he is white tho. It's not that simple. It's because he is an alt-right (white supremacist) trump supporter. If he was a white liberal or non-trump supporter you better believe he would be called a terrorist by the White House.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1092 on: August 12, 2017, 08:18:14 PM »

because he's white!

Not just because he is white tho. It's not that simple. It's because he is an alt-right (white supremacist) trump supporter. If he was a white liberal or non-trump supporter you better believe he would be called a terrorist by the White House.
Yep and this is the same man ho berated Obama for not saying Islamic terrorist.
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #1093 on: August 13, 2017, 05:52:07 PM »

Could Trump have had a stronger worded statement? Absolutely.

But if you are going to be honest, no matter what Trump said it wasn't going to be good enough for you anyway.   

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #1094 on: August 13, 2017, 10:21:56 PM »

Could Trump have had a stronger worded statement? Absolutely.

But if you are going to be honest, no matter what Trump said it wasn't going to be good enough for you anyway.   

All he had to say is white supremacists and the kkk are not welcome in the Republican Party and that he does not support or condone their hatred and actions. If he would have said that there would be no bitching or complaining.  You know as well as I do that he won't do that because these groups make up a part of his base and he doesn't want to lose that support.

Seriously dude this shit isn't right. Yesterday a white supremacist terrorist killed 1 person and injured 19 others by slamming his car into a crowd of people. That's what Isis does bro. Yet where is the condemnation from the president? This isn't a game, by not denouncing them he gives them power. They believe they are doing his work. He has known white supremacists working in the White House for fucks sake! How is that okay with you guys?
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #1095 on: August 14, 2017, 05:55:31 PM »

A day late, but here's the denouncement:

The Latest: Trump condemns KKK, neo-Nazis as 'thugs'

WASHINGTON (AP) -- The Latest on President Donald Trump and the weekend's violence and death in Charlottesville, Virginia (all times local):

12:45 p.m.

President Donald Trump is saying that "racism is evil" as he condemns the KKK, neo-Nazis and white supremacists as "criminals and thugs."

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_TRUMP_THE_LATEST?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-08-14-12-49-59

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #1096 on: August 14, 2017, 07:36:23 PM »

2 days late*

About fucking time. This is the kind of statement that needed to be made. Now all he needs to do is get rid of the nazi and white supremacist supporters an sympathizers in the White House. This is 2017, there was a fucking world war over this shit not that fucking long ago. Do you guys not have hate speech laws?   
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1097 on: August 14, 2017, 07:54:06 PM »

Two days too late and shouldn't have had to have been forced out of him.
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #1098 on: August 15, 2017, 07:13:42 AM »

Finally!

Robotically, directly from the teleprompter, looking like he was being forced to do it. But, at least it's there! He looked like a little kid being forced to apologize, through clenched teeth. I'll take it, though!

And pretty obviously he did it ONLY because of the backlash and pressure applied to him. Look at the departures from his own business council?  This wasn't something he WANTED to do, it wasn't him wanting to "set the record straight", it was something he ended up HAVING to do because of the outside pressure.

I wonder if the Trump defenders will ever, EVER actually find a breaking point. I often wonder what it's going to take or if, as Trump said, he could literally drag someone into the street and shoot them, and not lose votes.   I mean, some small % of the US actually believes the earthy might be flat, so....

OK....guest starring role done. Back to hiatus. Wink
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 07:16:21 AM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #1099 on: August 15, 2017, 05:27:20 PM »

So back to blaming the anti-nazis for the events on Saturday I guess?  Roll Eyes
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 194 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: