Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:39:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227700 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Donald Trump & 2016 Election
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 194 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Donald Trump & 2016 Election  (Read 482855 times)
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #1120 on: August 17, 2017, 11:04:55 PM »

Maybe if you didn't let nazis march through your streets people wouldn't remember it as the town where a white supremacist committed a terrorist attack. You can't blame the "left" and "liberal media" for this when you had a literal nazi, white supremacist & kkk members marching through your streets  spouting hate and threats against anyone who oppose them. Yet you blame the left? You are literally blaming people there to legally protest a fucking nazi rally.

Wasn't expecting intelligence from you, wasn't disappointed!

Boy, the left must be thrilled with you.... look at all the free left extremist propaganda you sputter for them!   ok

What did I say that wasn't true? Use your words not your baseball bats.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #1121 on: August 17, 2017, 11:15:03 PM »

What did I say that wasn't true?

You mean besides everything?   rofl

Use your words not your baseball bats.

Exactly.  That's what all the counter-protesters should've done, but they used violence to counter the Nazis who weren't behaving violently until the counter protesters showed up.

Prove what I said wasn't true. So just showing up to counter protest a nazi hate rally gives the nazis a right to beat people and run them over with a car? There is video evidence of what happened dude. The nazis organized that rally because they knew people would show up to counter them. They went there looking for violence. They shouldn't have been there in the fist place.

You are defending nazis dude. Perhaps you should reconsider your life choices if you side with the fucking nazis.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #1122 on: August 17, 2017, 11:24:59 PM »

Prove what I said wasn't true.

Gotta love Troll logic.  I LIVE THERE.  You sit in front in the television.  You're ignorant and uneducated and making yourself look more foolish by the second, not that you needed more help.

You are defending nazis dude.

You're a leftist extremist Nazi yourself and I sure as hell wouldn't defend you.

Dance around the question all you want. You know deep down inside that I'm right. You can't want to live in a peaceful united country when you are defending a violent group of hate mongers who want nothing more than to see an all white America. Something that has never ever existed and never will. That's the kind of shit you are defending here. Think about that.

It's simply amazing that you label peace, unity and equal rights for everyone liberal extremism. It really shows how brainwashed you are.
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #1123 on: August 18, 2017, 09:02:55 AM »

The response to Charlottesville should not be to remove our national monuments, but to teach the history behind them, good, bad or indifferent. You've now got nut jobs talking about wanting to blow up Mt Rushmore and someone has actually vandalized the Lincoln memorial.

You've got the moronic non thinking mob plugged into the social media cesspool and going out vandalizing any monument they deem offensive. Let me know when the book burning begins, that's next. This is what the communists,  Nazis and facists did. These people are mimicking the behavior of the groups they claim to be standing against !

And  If you look hard enough, you'll find something offensive in anything you want to.  It is like some people are wanting to be offended so they can turn around and throw their hate at something. Seems more like a mental health issue.

But looking at the bigger picture, It's just this week's urgent immediate crisis & the media frenzy of the moment. What will be the new shiny object next week?  I miss Russia.

« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 09:57:11 AM by Senator Blutarsky » Logged

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #1124 on: August 18, 2017, 01:56:53 PM »

One less white supremacist in the White House.
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #1125 on: August 18, 2017, 03:06:00 PM »

Thank God you're here to point out & label all the Nazis and racists.  rofl

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #1126 on: August 18, 2017, 05:08:26 PM »

You guys sure are afraid of facts aren't you?
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #1127 on: August 18, 2017, 07:17:40 PM »

Because its your opinion does not necessarily mean it's a fact. 

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #1128 on: August 18, 2017, 09:44:16 PM »

Because its your opinion does not necessarily mean it's a fact. 

Actions and words prove otherwise. 
sandman
Legend

« Reply #1129 on: August 19, 2017, 05:50:04 PM »

Russia anyone?

Nazi's are a tiny fringe group. I've seen estimates there r as few as 500 in the US. We waste time on them because they r a perfect tool to encite the left and further divide us. And u fools fall for it hook line and sinker.

Everyone hates nazis.

Antifa r essentially nazis. Only they use what liberals consider to be a "good" reason to justify their hate and violence. Again, people fall for it and get all worked up "hating" the other side. Media/politicians win because we r even further divided.

Today antifa, and 40,000 supporters protested a "free speech" rally. The organizer strongly criticized white supremists and said the goal was to promote peace and avoid the violence like Charlottesville. Antifa r terrorists who celebrate the killing of cops.

So here we are...trump haters r now anti free speech. Scary stuff. U should all be proud.

The sad part of all this is that we all agree on the majority of issues, especially race-bases issues. But if we all agree, we r a threat to the deep state. Need to keep us divided to maintain control. And power.

Trump is sadly turning into a typical politician. Banks maintaining their influence, and troop surges will be announced soon. Will prob invade syria by years end. Need to repay the saudis for giving ivanka $100M.

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #1130 on: August 19, 2017, 08:41:25 PM »

Democrats need a better message than "I hate Trump and you're a racist if you don't agree with us."

RNC raises millions more than DNC in July

The Republican National Committee (RNC) expanded its massive fundraising lead over the Democratic National Committee (DNC) in July as the Democrats posted their worst July haul in a decade.
The DNC raised just $3.8 million in July, compared to the $10.2 million raised by the RNC in the same month. While the GOP has no debt, the DNC added slightly to its debt in July, which now sits at $3.4 million.

The Democrats haven't raised that little money in a July since 2007; the party raised $3.4 million in that month.

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/347240-rnc-raises-millions-more-than-dnc-in-july

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #1131 on: August 19, 2017, 08:48:49 PM »

Russia anyone?

Nazi's are a tiny fringe group. I've seen estimates there r as few as 500 in the US. We waste time on them because they r a perfect tool to encite the left and further divide us. And u fools fall for it hook line and sinker.

Everyone hates nazis.

Antifa r essentially nazis. Only they use what liberals consider to be a "good" reason to justify their hate and violence. Again, people fall for it and get all worked up "hating" the other side. Media/politicians win because we r even further divided.

Today antifa, and 40,000 supporters protested a "free speech" rally. The organizer strongly criticized white supremists and said the goal was to promote peace and avoid the violence like Charlottesville. Antifa r terrorists who celebrate the killing of cops.

So here we are...trump haters r now anti free speech. Scary stuff. U should all be proud.

The sad part of all this is that we all agree on the majority of issues, especially race-bases issues. But if we all agree, we r a threat to the deep state. Need to keep us divided to maintain control. And power.

Trump is sadly turning into a typical politician. Banks maintaining their influence, and troop surges will be announced soon. Will prob invade syria by years end. Need to repay the saudis for giving ivanka $100M.

Today we saw these protests more for what they are rather than what the media wants us to see them as.

I still want Trump to succeed in getting his agenda thru. I supported him on what he ran on ( after my other preferable choices dropped out of the race) and the promises he made. But I'm not seeing as much progress as I had hoped for. Partly I blame the dysfunctional government in Washington and career politicians on both sides. I also blame Trump's lack or organization and fighting battles that did not need to be fought. You cant pass an agenda if you have no friends to help you.

Don't think we'll go into Syria. And we either need to come up with a new plan to get some stability there or just get the hell out of Afghanistan.  16 Years is long enough for them to be able to wipe their own ass.  Its apparent we arent good at regime change.

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1132 on: August 19, 2017, 09:36:00 PM »

Russia anyone?

Everyone hates nazis.

They are anti hate speech there is a difference. The 1st amendment is very clear on what free speech it absolutely protects. It protects you from the government and only the government for those that speak out against something it has done.Unless of course you're running around screaming i'm gonna kill this fucker for whatever. Then you'll get a nice visit from the secret service and FBI. Yes the Nazi's absolutely were within their rights to have that rally and say a ton of stupid bullshit that were all here in agreement is awful and should never be said by anyone, but it does not protect them from anti hate speech protesters calling them out on said bullshit. There are consequences with speech when it is against a private citizen or business entity.
sandman
Legend

« Reply #1133 on: August 19, 2017, 11:24:59 PM »

Russia anyone?

Everyone hates nazis.

They are anti hate speech there is a difference. The 1st amendment is very clear on what free speech it absolutely protects. It protects you from the government and only the government for those that speak out against something it has done.Unless of course you're running around screaming i'm gonna kill this fucker for whatever. Then you'll get a nice visit from the secret service and FBI. Yes the Nazi's absolutely were within their rights to have that rally and say a ton of stupid bullshit that were all here in agreement is awful and should never be said by anyone, but it does not protect them from anti hate speech protesters calling them out on said bullshit. There are consequences with speech when it is against a private citizen or business entity.

No hate speech today. Nothing to do with nazis.

So you r cool with violence against nazis. But u r calling the free speech rally attendees nazis. What is the definition of a nazi?

Antifa and their supporters had signs that praised cop killers. They chanted "fuck the police" at their protest today. Interestingly, the day after 6 cops were shot. They also attacked some trump supporters. You say you are against hate speech, but you dont condemn antifa. Doesnt make sense to me.

Republicans have the white house, congress, governorships, SC, huge financial advantage (Rs dominating in fund raising). Free speech is all dems have right now. U would think they would be on board with preserving it.

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1134 on: August 19, 2017, 11:49:24 PM »

If everyone protesting today was doing that then absolutely they're wrong.
sandman
Legend

« Reply #1135 on: August 20, 2017, 07:54:23 AM »

27 arrested. ALL liberals. No trump supporters were arrested. And i have not heard of any nazis even being there. Liberals attacked a fewtrump supporters, simply for having different political views. And liberals threw bottles of piss at cops. At a free speech rally.

This is the result of race baiting, and calling anyone you disagree with a nazi.

Bush was also called a nazi. Liberals fell for then, and they r falling for it again. Only now we have antifa, many of whom r paid by soros and other rich liberals, to cause violence. And they r getting supported by regular folk (liberals/trump haters).

Race trumps Russia. That is 100% certain. I joked about what the next outrage would be. Should have known it would have been race. 

Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #1136 on: August 20, 2017, 09:33:56 AM »

The counterprotestors showed up en masse to protest Nazis and racists that weren't even there.  If there is a documented case of any actual hate speech or involvement of Neo Nazis or KKK I have not seen any reports of it.

Surprisingly, Trump Tweeted I want to applaud the many protestors in Boston who are speaking out against bigotry and hate. Our country will soon come together as one!' Think he is thoroughly confused or trying too hard to undue the damage regarding the timing of his tweets on Charlottesville.

All had their 1st amendment rights protected. And Boston police did an outstanding job managing it all unlike Charlottesville.  How the Police handled the crowds at Charlottesville was an absolute joke.

« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 09:50:11 AM by Senator Blutarsky » Logged

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1137 on: August 20, 2017, 06:58:33 PM »

Trump saying something that makes no sense on twitter is nothing new.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1138 on: August 21, 2017, 09:13:36 PM »

I wonder how our presidents eyesight is after today. That twit looked at the eclipse without glasses not once, not twice but three fucking times before putting on the protective glasses. He really is a special kind of stupid.
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #1139 on: August 22, 2017, 09:02:19 AM »

Certainly speaks volumes as to the idiocy of his supporters both at large and in this thread, though.

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 194 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: