Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:15:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Donald Trump & 2016 Election
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 194 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Donald Trump & 2016 Election  (Read 482474 times)
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #1560 on: March 08, 2018, 08:19:04 PM »

Trump is savage! Continues to get shit done. Even MSNBC is praising him.

I remember when everyone was saying trump would get us into a nuclear war.

SoKo security adviser Chung Eui-Yong: "I explained to @POTUS that his leadership and his maximum pressure policy together with international solidarity brought us to this juncture."

Great praise there from foreign leadership.

If NK follows through, that would be a HUGE win for trump.

Considering the idiot thought he was talking to NK when he was talking to SK...I don't see how u can give him any credit. The guys a walking dumpster fire.
sandman
Legend

« Reply #1561 on: March 08, 2018, 08:58:50 PM »

Trump is savage! Continues to get shit done. Even MSNBC is praising him.

I remember when everyone was saying trump would get us into a nuclear war.

SoKo security adviser Chung Eui-Yong: "I explained to @POTUS that his leadership and his maximum pressure policy together with international solidarity brought us to this juncture."

Great praise there from foreign leadership.

If NK follows through, that would be a HUGE win for trump.

Considering the idiot thought he was talking to NK when he was talking to SK...I don't see how u can give him any credit. The guys a walking dumpster fire.

CNN is even giving trump credit on this one. Don?t be afraid to admit you were wrong. I?ve been pointing out progress with NK for months, while u and the other libs were predicting nuclear war.

Freakin KJU agreed to halt his nuclear program and testing!!

This is a historic event!

And its in all of our best interests that this goes well. There is little to disagree on here. We should all be on the same page. Trump potentially succeeding in ending a grave threat and getting credit for it should not be viewed as a negative by his haters. Your disdain for this great leader should not take precidence over the safety of people around the globe.

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #1562 on: March 09, 2018, 07:50:43 AM »

First off, as far as I can tell, they've just agreed to suspend testing while talks are imminent/going on. They've "promised" they're willing to "consider" halting the program, pending the outcome of those talks.

Second, just to add context (because "historic" is Trumpian hyperbole):

NK "suspended" their nuclear program in the mid to late 90's, while Clinton was president.  And then, once NK's economy recovered from the crippling global sanctions, they were (secretly) right back at it.

NK "suspended" their nuclear program in the early-mid 2000's, while Bush was president.  And then, once NK's economy recovered from the crippling global sanctions, they were (not so secretly) right back at  it. 

We've been down this road twice before, so, again, its not "historic". And with that in mind, lets not get all giddy yet.  History says NK is not to be trusted and this is probably just for show. And it's precisely why Obama insisted on proof of denuclearization and dismantling of the program BEFORE he would consider lifting sanctions or real bilateral talks (which I never understood, given the different standard with Iran, but whatever...).

AND, none of those presidents (or previous presidents) has agreed to meet with NK directly, without precondition.  That part is historic, if it happens.  Whether that's "good" history (and leads to a denuclearized NK who is a "good citizen" on the Asian peninusla) or "bad" history (you risk legitimizing NK AND handing Kim a huge win showing his nuclear program did exactly what he intended....made NK a global power that has to be taken seriously...look at the US president coming to pay homage! AND strengthening their economy if/when they fire back up their program), remains to be seen.

Jury is squarely still out.  It might be progress...it might be smoke and mirrors. Time will tell. And in this case, it's not Trump I don't trust (yeah, I know...surprise surprise), it's Kim.  And I trust Kim to be willing to play "the long game"...because they've done it before. As Trump himself said Kim is "a smart cookie".

I'd also add: This was not organized by Trump, or the US State Department.  This was organized by SK. They deserve most of the credit...they did the heavy lifting. 
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 08:25:53 AM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
sandman
Legend

« Reply #1563 on: March 09, 2018, 11:26:07 AM »

First off, as far as I can tell, they've just agreed to suspend testing while talks are imminent/going on. They've "promised" they're willing to "consider" halting the program, pending the outcome of those talks.

Second, just to add context (because "historic" is Trumpian hyperbole):

NK "suspended" their nuclear program in the mid to late 90's, while Clinton was president.  And then, once NK's economy recovered from the crippling global sanctions, they were (secretly) right back at it.

NK "suspended" their nuclear program in the early-mid 2000's, while Bush was president.  And then, once NK's economy recovered from the crippling global sanctions, they were (not so secretly) right back at  it. 

We've been down this road twice before, so, again, its not "historic". And with that in mind, lets not get all giddy yet.  History says NK is not to be trusted and this is probably just for show. And it's precisely why Obama insisted on proof of denuclearization and dismantling of the program BEFORE he would consider lifting sanctions or real bilateral talks (which I never understood, given the different standard with Iran, but whatever...).

AND, none of those presidents (or previous presidents) has agreed to meet with NK directly, without precondition.  That part is historic, if it happens.  Whether that's "good" history (and leads to a denuclearized NK who is a "good citizen" on the Asian peninusla) or "bad" history (you risk legitimizing NK AND handing Kim a huge win showing his nuclear program did exactly what he intended....made NK a global power that has to be taken seriously...look at the US president coming to pay homage! AND strengthening their economy if/when they fire back up their program), remains to be seen.

Jury is squarely still out.  It might be progress...it might be smoke and mirrors. Time will tell. And in this case, it's not Trump I don't trust (yeah, I know...surprise surprise), it's Kim.  And I trust Kim to be willing to play "the long game"...because they've done it before. As Trump himself said Kim is "a smart cookie".

I'd also add: This was not organized by Trump, or the US State Department.  This was organized by SK. They deserve most of the credit...they did the heavy lifting. 

so you are saying that currently, they have NOT halted their nuclear program??? I believe they have halted it. it may be temporary, but maybe not. still good that currently it is halted, no?

what president has met with NK in person? none that I am aware of. hence "HISTORIC".  As CNN noted:

"The meeting, announced by a South Korean delegation at the White House on Thursday night, would, if it goes ahead, mark an unmatched moment of history in the 70-year standoff between the US and the isolated state."

Also from CNN:  "If it goes ahead, Trump's meeting with Kim would go down in history alongside such diplomatic coups as Richard Nixon's courting of Mao Zedong's China. If it succeeds in significantly lowering tensions it could be worth it in itself and ultimately, a peaceful resolution of the crisis would rate almost as highly as a historic political achievement as the US triumph over the Soviet Union."

Also, there is no evidence KJU has ever met with another head of state.

Trump's actions during the last year have led to this. South Korean officials made that clear. it started with the attack on Syria. I was not for it at the time, but it was a clear message to the world that Trump is not fucking around. he's made significant progress with ISIS by being aggressive. then the sanctions that have been imposed are very likely crippling NK. this is very likely the reason why KJU wants to meet. China is participating in these sanctions like never before. NK exports to China are down by about one third. the UN passed resolutions that are significantly impacting NK's economy as well. Trump has been working with world leaders in that area and pushing for these sanctions. he deserves credit for all of this.

of course KJU cannot be fully trusted. but I think with NK's nuclear developments, the time is right to continue to move forward with unprecedented moves, including the action. the risk is KJU's intentions are actually not what we are hoping for and we "legitimize NK". big shit...pretty much just a "visual" victory for himself. the world knows his game and what he is about. working out a deal via an in-person meeting is well worth that risk. 

pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #1564 on: March 09, 2018, 02:30:45 PM »

so you are saying that currently, they have NOT halted their nuclear program??? I believe they have halted it. it may be temporary, but maybe not. still good that currently it is halted, no?
Who pissed in your cornflakes?  You'd think you'd be in a better mood....

Halting TESTING and halting the program are two very different things.  I've seen no reports that they've halted the actual program (and the letter in question doesn't say they have...it only says testing, and that they'd consider denuclearization).  It's not just a semantic difference.  Nowhere have they said they're ending the enrichment process, or abandoning development of their hydrogen bomb, or anything else.  They basically said "no more testing while talks are going on".  It's not remotely first testing moratorium they've instituted, either.  Given where they are financially, I'm not even sure that's much of a "give".

what president has met with NK in person? none that I am aware of. hence "HISTORIC".  As CNN noted:

If you'd read the entire post, you'd note that I said exactly that. 
AND, none of those presidents (or previous presidents) has agreed to meet with NK directly, without precondition.  That part is historic, if it happens.

The meeting is. But you said "historic" after the line about KJU halting the NKs nuclear program (which we don't know that it has) and testing (which it apparently has).

That's why I added the context I did.

If you meant the meeting, you weren't clear, and thus, I clarified it for you.

If you meant NKs actions relating to their nuclear program, you were clearly mistaken, and I clarified it for you. They've done that before.  And historically, have renegged once they got what they wanted.

Sorry (not sorry) if providing that clarification for some reason offends you. 

Edit: And....I thought CNN was fake news? Is it, or isn't it?  You're quoting them a LOT here.  Does that mean they're NOT fake news when they say stuff you like but they ARE fake news when they say stuff you DON'T like?  Man, my head is spinning. 

And I don't watch much CNN, so.....OK?

Trump's actions during the last year have led to this. South Korean officials made that clear. it started with the attack on Syria. I was not for it at the time, but it was a clear message to the world that Trump is not fucking around. he's made significant progress with ISIS by being aggressive. then the sanctions that have been imposed are very likely crippling NK. this is very likely the reason why KJU wants to meet. China is participating in these sanctions like never before. NK exports to China are down by about one third. the UN passed resolutions that are significantly impacting NK's economy as well. Trump has been working with world leaders in that area and pushing for these sanctions. he deserves credit for all of this.

I disagree, to some extent.

Because NK has done this exact same thing before. Come to the table meek, apologetic, head bowed, promising to be a good citizen....and then turned around, once they had built up some resources and gotten their economy propped back up, and given the world the finger.  In both those cases, it wasn't words, it wasn't pressure from China, it wasn't anything but being dead broke and in financial crisis that brought them to the table.  I haven't seen any reason to suspect otherwise, here.

I tend to think (since..you know..history) it was a lot less about the saber rattling, and a lot more about the sanctions. Congress did the real damage, as did career members of the state department who have been pushing allies for tougher sanctions from world leaders.  I'm not sure Trump had all that much to do with that piece, other than doing what his State Department and Congress told him he should. Some, for sure. There's definitely been plenty of times (*cough* Russia *cough*) where he hasn't, so.....

I, too, think (again, based on the history), thats the primary driving force. Show them the money. I would actually suggest this is IN SPITE of Trumps saber rattling, though, not because of it.  Reportedly, the people of NK are starving AND KJU can't actually fund more weapons purchases/tests, they're in such bad shape.  Which is exactly where they were the LAST two times they did something like this.

Oh, and getting the US to release that chunk of change from Bank AeroAsia helps, too, I'm sure.

And SK did the heavy lifting in the pre-negotiations (along with China).  They brought it to Trump, expecting him to say no...but what did they have to lose.  And he said Yes.  To the shock of everyone (including those in his own administration).  Though I don't know why they'd be shocked...this is vintage Trump "seat of his pants" diplomacy.  Which doesn't mean it won't work.....

So...sure...he deserves some credit for saying Yes. But SK deserves the lions share.

I'd also add "South Korean officials made that very clear" makes me chuckle. Just like I chucked last night as they were speaking.  South Korean officials very astutely (and I'd say very OBVIOUSLY), and with political acumen, stroked Trumps ego to see if they could get what they wanted.  It worked.  Bully for them! Most world leaders seem to have come to the conclusion that's the best way to "handle" him.

of course KJU cannot be fully trusted. but I think with NK's nuclear developments, the time is right to continue to move forward with unprecedented moves, including the action. the risk is KJU's intentions are actually not what we are hoping for and we "legitimize NK". big shit...pretty much just a "visual" victory for himself. the world knows his game and what he is about. working out a deal via an in-person meeting is well worth that risk. 

Visual victories and basis for propaganda is exactly what Kim craves/needs. Thats how he keeps his citizens kissing the ring, and in line (with a dose of vicious violence thrown in). "Look, fearless leader defeated the dreaded UNITED STATES! HE GOT THE BETTER OF PRESIDENT TRUMP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA."  That, and a lifting of sactions to prop up his economy are essentially victory conditions for him.  As it was the last two times we've been down this path.  Now, if we get inspectors in there, and actually dismantle his nuclear program....then I'm all for giving the little baby his sandbox victory (We'll see if Trumps ego allows that...I have some doubts). But that has to be the ultimate end game.  And until we get there, we're just enabling KJU.

I'm not saying it won't work. Nowhere did I say it wasn't worth the risk. I didn't actually adopt a position either way. I don't think it's a terrible move, in terms of foreign policy.  I do think it's a risky one.

What I AM saying it's not time to dance on the tables, yet.  Cautious optimism is fine.  Gleeful gloating and partying is not.

We'll see where we are in June, and again in late 2019.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 03:10:58 PM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #1565 on: March 09, 2018, 02:44:56 PM »

And today...they're walking things back a little bit.

WH (via the press briefing from Sarah Sanders) is saying today: No meeting until NK satisfies some preconditions.

Not sure what those are, yet.  I'm sure we'll hear soon enough.

Which is also fine.

So now we wait for more info. Smiley

Together again,
sandman
Legend

« Reply #1566 on: March 09, 2018, 04:05:17 PM »

Who pissed in your cornflakes?  You'd think you'd be in a better mood....

Halting TESTING and halting the program are two very different things.  I've seen no reports that they've halted the actual program (and the letter in question doesn't say they have...it only says testing, and that they'd consider denuclearization).  It's not just a semantic difference.  Nowhere have they said they're ending the enrichment process, or abandoning development of their hydrogen bomb, or anything else.  They basically said "no more testing while talks are going on".  It's not remotely first testing moratorium they've instituted, either.  Given where they are financially, I'm not even sure that's much of a "give".

If you'd read the entire post, you'd note that I said exactly that. 
AND, none of those presidents (or previous presidents) has agreed to meet with NK directly, without precondition.  That part is historic, if it happens.

The meeting is. But you said "historic" after the line about KJU halting the NKs nuclear program (which we don't know that it has) and testing (which it apparently has).

That's why I added the context I did.

If you meant the meeting, you weren't clear, and thus, I clarified it for you.

If you meant NKs actions relating to their nuclear program, you were clearly mistaken, and I clarified it for you. They've done that before.  And historically, have renegged once they got what they wanted.

Sorry (not sorry) if providing that clarification for some reason offends you. 

Edit: And....I thought CNN was fake news? Is it, or isn't it?  You're quoting them a LOT here.  Does that mean they're NOT fake news when they say stuff you like but they ARE fake news when they say stuff you DON'T like?  Man, my head is spinning. 

And I don't watch much CNN, so.....OK?

I disagree, to some extent.

Because NK has done this exact same thing before. Come to the table meek, apologetic, head bowed, promising to be a good citizen....and then turned around, once they had built up some resources and gotten their economy propped back up, and given the world the finger.  In both those cases, it wasn't words, it wasn't pressure from China, it wasn't anything but being dead broke and in financial crisis that brought them to the table.  I haven't seen any reason to suspect otherwise, here.

I tend to think (since..you know..history) it was a lot less about the saber rattling, and a lot more about the sanctions. Congress did the real damage, as did career members of the state department who have been pushing allies for tougher sanctions from world leaders.  I'm not sure Trump had all that much to do with that piece, other than doing what his State Department and Congress told him he should. Some, for sure. There's definitely been plenty of times (*cough* Russia *cough*) where he hasn't, so.....

I, too, think (again, based on the history), thats the primary driving force. Show them the money. I would actually suggest this is IN SPITE of Trumps saber rattling, though, not because of it.  Reportedly, the people of NK are starving AND KJU can't actually fund more weapons purchases/tests, they're in such bad shape.  Which is exactly where they were the LAST two times they did something like this.

Oh, and getting the US to release that chunk of change from Bank AeroAsia helps, too, I'm sure.

And SK did the heavy lifting in the pre-negotiations (along with China).  They brought it to Trump, expecting him to say no...but what did they have to lose.  And he said Yes.  To the shock of everyone (including those in his own administration).  Though I don't know why they'd be shocked...this is vintage Trump "seat of his pants" diplomacy.  Which doesn't mean it won't work.....

So...sure...he deserves some credit for saying Yes. But SK deserves the lions share.

I'd also add "South Korean officials made that very clear" makes me chuckle. Just like I chucked last night as they were speaking.  South Korean officials very astutely (and I'd say very OBVIOUSLY), and with political acumen, stroked Trumps ego to see if they could get what they wanted.  It worked.  Bully for them! Most world leaders seem to have come to the conclusion that's the best way to "handle" him.

Visual victories and basis for propaganda is exactly what Kim craves/needs. Thats how he keeps his citizens kissing the ring, and in line (with a dose of vicious violence thrown in). "Look, fearless leader defeated the dreaded UNITED STATES! HE GOT THE BETTER OF PRESIDENT TRUMP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA."  That, and a lifting of sactions to prop up his economy are essentially victory conditions for him.  As it was the last two times we've been down this path.  Now, if we get inspectors in there, and actually dismantle his nuclear program....then I'm all for giving the little baby his sandbox victory (We'll see if Trumps ego allows that...I have some doubts). But that has to be the ultimate end game.  And until we get there, we're just enabling KJU.

I'm not saying it won't work. Nowhere did I say it wasn't worth the risk. I didn't actually adopt a position either way. I don't think it's a terrible move, in terms of foreign policy.  I do think it's a risky one.

What I AM saying it's not time to dance on the tables, yet.  Cautious optimism is fine.  Gleeful gloating and partying is not.

We'll see where we are in June, and again in late 2019.

we're not freeing the NK people in my lifetime. visual victory or not, the people of NK are fucked. just like the visual victories everyone gave KJU at the Olympics, we certainly should not be too worried about it. whether it is through a meeting with the US or not, he will find a way to keep his people oppressed and worshiping him. so him feeling good about himself is essentially a non-issue. 

the CNN comments are opinions. not news. big difference.

thanks for your thoughts on what an acceptable view is at this point in time. I will try really hard to keep the gleeful gloating and partying to a minimum. although I can't make any promises when I am out with friends at the bar tonight with my "Kiss Me. I Voted for Trump" t-shirt on.

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #1567 on: March 14, 2018, 01:52:39 PM »

So Russia carries out a chemical attack on British soil, yet nothing from the cheeto in chief about it. No standing with their NATO ally, no sanctions, nothing.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #1568 on: March 15, 2018, 02:32:24 PM »

Trump confesses at Missouri fundraiser: I make up facts

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/wj4wky/trump-missouri-fundraiser-canada-trade

Ladies and gentlemen I present to you President Cheeto.
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1569 on: March 15, 2018, 06:12:37 PM »

I had my Federal Income Taxes done today and, at the end of the session, they do a calculation estimating (based on your 2017 filing) what your taxes would be under the new 2018 system.

Bottom line:  it's basically a wash.

A little more detailed explanation:  If I filed using the 2018 system, my refund (HOORAY for me!) would be less (booo hsss) than I'm going to receive under my actual 2017 filing.  HOWEVER, if you add the increased amount I am getting/will get in each paycheck this year under the new tax system to the lower refund amount, it adds up to the same amount (give or take literally a few bucks).

So instead of receiving a larger refund after filing, I'm actually getting some of that money each paycheck.

Edited to add:  I was told that, under this calculation, I fall into the category of 20% of those who will receive a lower refund.  So 80% should qualify for a better deal than me PLUS what they're already getting extra this year in their paycheck. 

« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 06:36:22 PM by GypsySoul » Logged

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1570 on: March 16, 2018, 06:07:31 AM »

You mean you didn't get this great refund the middle class was promised with this? I am shocked, shocked i tell you!
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1571 on: March 16, 2018, 06:08:41 AM »

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/wj4wky/trump-missouri-fundraiser-canada-trade

I am actually very interested in your opinions here considering you are Canadian.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #1572 on: March 16, 2018, 08:53:18 AM »

I am actually very interested in your opinions here considering you are Canadian.

The guys an idiot what more needs to be said? Lol America actually has over a billion dollar trade SURPLUS with Canada. The tariffs are already being felt here. We have a pulp and paper plant not far from me which is set to lose 30 million dollars because of this jackass and his stupid policies. He makes me so happy to have a leader like we do (not perfect by any means, but a billion times better than the dumpster fire in Washington). Honestly a little over a year in and the vast majority of the world is already way past being sick of his shit.
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1573 on: March 16, 2018, 10:37:40 AM »

You mean you didn't get this great refund the middle class was promised with this? I am shocked, shocked i tell you!

Actually, I did.  Due to personal circumstances, I had a large deduction that substantially increased my refund that I was able to claim for 2017 that I was not able to claim in prior years nor will I be able to claim in the future.  If I add the yearly increase in my paycheck due to the new tax table to the calculated refund they estimate I will received under the new system, the amount that will wind up in my pocket will the almost the same amount as I am receiving as a refund for 2017 ... which as I have already stated was substantial.

As I stated previously, they were only calculating/estimating what the taxes would be using my 2017 info with the 2018 system.

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #1574 on: March 16, 2018, 10:58:30 AM »

Actually, I did.  Due to personal circumstances, I had a large deduction that substantially increased my refund that I was able to claim for 2017 that I was not able to claim in prior years nor will I be able to claim in the future.  If I add the yearly increase in my paycheck due to the new tax table to the calculated refund they estimate I will received under the new system, the amount that will wind up in my pocket will the almost the same amount as I am receiving as a refund for 2017 ... which as I have already stated was substantial.

As I stated previously, they were only calculating/estimating what the taxes would be using my 2017 info with the 2018 system.

Oh well. I?m sure you?ll still take pride in your porn star banging president while quoting the bible in your signature Kiss

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #1575 on: March 16, 2018, 12:25:41 PM »

Oh well. I?m sure you?ll still take pride in your porn star banging president while quoting the bible in your signature Kiss

It's amazing isn't it? GOP is the party of hypocrites.
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1576 on: March 16, 2018, 06:06:11 PM »

Exactly what does my forum signature and if/who a then-private-citizen had sex with a decade ago have to do with 80% of US taxpayers paying less in federal income taxes under the new tax system?  Huh

I'm guessing that in her chosen profession, Ms. Daniels' finances are subject to the same tax laws as the rest of us and welcomes the possibility of paying less in taxes.

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #1577 on: March 16, 2018, 06:12:08 PM »

Exactly what does my forum signature and if/who a then-private-citizen had sex with a decade ago have to do with 80% of US taxpayers paying less in federal income taxes under the new tax system?  Huh

I'm guessing that in her chosen profession, Ms. Daniels' finances are subject to the same tax laws as the rest of us and welcomes the possibility of paying less in taxes.

It has to do with the undying support you bible thumping morons give to this completely dispicable piece of shit of a president. But go ahead and bible thump, y'all gonna have a long ass time before you see another GOP president.  peace
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1578 on: March 17, 2018, 02:58:12 AM »

What this administration did today to McCabe is reprehensible Firing the guy 2 days before retirement to keep him from collecting his pension after 22 years of service is disgusting. All based on the Nunes memo who is a known Trump butt puppet and for not being candor, just like Sessions was during his testimony oh wait. I dare any Trump puppet to defend this.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1579 on: March 17, 2018, 03:01:22 AM »

The guys an idiot what more needs to be said? Lol America actually has over a billion dollar trade SURPLUS with Canada. The tariffs are already being felt here. We have a pulp and paper plant not far from me which is set to lose 30 million dollars because of this jackass and his stupid policies. He makes me so happy to have a leader like we do (not perfect by any means, but a billion times better than the dumpster fire in Washington). Honestly a little over a year in and the vast majority of the world is already way past being sick of his shit.
I'm sorry this buffoon is now screwing up your country now too.
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 194 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: