Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:54:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Donald Trump & 2016 Election
Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 194 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Donald Trump & 2016 Election  (Read 482434 times)
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #2360 on: February 05, 2019, 10:32:36 AM »

I don't see any bullies on this forum really, all considered.

I do see a president mocking the disabled and saying it'ok to grab women 'by the pussy'. Personally I'd call that bullying. Or worse.

Again, you know, ginned up moral outrage is sandman's troll specialty.  As I said to tim...easier just not to feed him.

Especially when it's obvious to anyone with a brain that "disappear" means "disappear from the public eye/conversation".

But, you know, some of the posters look for ANY reason to clutch those pearls. Wink

Taxman - I did not think you meant kill him. but telling an innocent 16 year-old to just go away is a pretty pathetic thing for an adult to say. he became famous because people like yourself can't stand someone (even children) wearing MAGA hats. so the anti-trump world comes together online to create a false narrative that he did something wrong (while conveniently ignoring the actions of the actual adults in the situation - talk about having your head up your ass and falling for the BS spewed by the left wing media). 

unfortunately for you, the smirking MAGA kid is not going away. and he will become a whole lot richer. thanks to people like yourself.

So I assume you like the idea of a group of 16 year olds arguing (for whatever reason) with grown adults in he street? Personally, I don't. It's antagonistic, volatile and potentially dangerous. Who wants to live in a society where confrontations like this occur, regardless of the actuality of 'who said what to who' might be (something we'll probably never find out, as all stories seem to conflict). I think it could easily be yourself who has your "head up your ass" by proclaiming him innocent. You've absolutely no idea what happened, unless, perhaps, you;re believing what slant some aspects of the media place on it?! From where I'm sitting it seems no one knows the reality.

I find the idea of a group of smirking 16 year olds arguing with pensioners pretty nasty really - whatever the reasons for it may be. So yeah, I wish he would 'disappear' (i.e. go back to his personal life) too. Why wouldn't I? He's some 16 year old kid, I don't want to keep seeing him- I'd rather he got with his life in a normal, happy manner. I'm not quite sure why anyone would want him to be a 'whole lot richer' as a result of an argument in the street, or why that would even happen.

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
sandman
Legend

« Reply #2361 on: February 05, 2019, 01:08:53 PM »

I don't see any bullies on this forum really, all considered.

I do see a president mocking the disabled and saying it'ok to grab women 'by the pussy'. Personally I'd call that bullying. Or worse.

Again, you know, ginned up moral outrage is sandman's troll specialty.  As I said to tim...easier just not to feed him.

Especially when it's obvious to anyone with a brain that "disappear" means "disappear from the public eye/conversation".

But, you know, some of the posters look for ANY reason to clutch those pearls. Wink

Taxman - I did not think you meant kill him. but telling an innocent 16 year-old to just go away is a pretty pathetic thing for an adult to say. he became famous because people like yourself can't stand someone (even children) wearing MAGA hats. so the anti-trump world comes together online to create a false narrative that he did something wrong (while conveniently ignoring the actions of the actual adults in the situation - talk about having your head up your ass and falling for the BS spewed by the left wing media). 

unfortunately for you, the smirking MAGA kid is not going away. and he will become a whole lot richer. thanks to people like yourself.

So I assume you like the idea of a group of 16 year olds arguing (for whatever reason) with grown adults in he street? Personally, I don't. It's antagonistic, volatile and potentially dangerous. Who wants to live in a society where confrontations like this occur, regardless of the actuality of 'who said what to who' might be (something we'll probably never find out, as all stories seem to conflict). I think it could easily be yourself who has your "head up your ass" by proclaiming him innocent. You've absolutely no idea what happened, unless, perhaps, you;re believing what slant some aspects of the media place on it?! From where I'm sitting it seems no one knows the reality.

I find the idea of a group of smirking 16 year olds arguing with pensioners pretty nasty really - whatever the reasons for it may be. So yeah, I wish he would 'disappear' (i.e. go back to his personal life) too. Why wouldn't I? He's some 16 year old kid, I don't want to keep seeing him- I'd rather he got with his life in a normal, happy manner. I'm not quite sure why anyone would want him to be a 'whole lot richer' as a result of an argument in the street, or why that would even happen.

you obviously did not see the full video, so any discussion of what happened is a waste of time.

the only "arguing" that took place was hateful, anti-gay, racist, unprovoked comments from the Black Hebrew Israelites.

the lying Native American approached the kids for some reason, and he thinks its a good idea to beat a drum in someone's face. that kid should be commended for staying so peaceful.

I don't think anyone "wants" the kid to be richer (outside of his family, friends, and lawyers), but he is now a household name and it can be easy to make money from that. his lawyers are also threatening a libel suit.   

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #2362 on: February 05, 2019, 02:48:57 PM »

I mean, I suspect you hit the nail on the head, here..

He's probably only seen the "middle" video (or the 15 minute "propaganda" video)...the ones the PR firm found/created and released after the kids mom hired them to deal with the backlash.  And he's has likely ignored ALL the other video evidence both before (when the group was heckling protesters and acting like hooligans) and after (the actual confrontation video) that video, and is only focusing on the video(s)that supports his narrative (and, oddly enough, the one spun up by conservative media!).  I know I've seen about a dozen different videos, dated and time stamped, that show a pretty obvious progression.  And...incidentally....not via news sites, really (other than the first one).  There is ample blame to go around, IMHO.  And since I'm suggesting he should apologize (not be beaten, not be strung up, not be in any way traumatized, criminally convicted, or made to do something horrendously terrible), and simply disappear back to his day to day and off the TV screens...I'm not really sure what the objection is.  Other than, you know, just to HAVE one.

You can see he is just LOOKING for something to be outraged over, again.  Its actually REALLY funny.  rofl  AND it's simply a deflection tactic, of course, and a terrible try at "whataboutism" to justify voting for Trump post "Grab them by the pussy". Along with a healthy dose of "woe is us, everyone hates us, we are being REPRESSED" victim playing.  You know....the usual troll-ly BS.

Like I said..it's easier to just not feed the troll.  He HATES it when you ignore him. Wink
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 03:31:30 PM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
sandman
Legend

« Reply #2363 on: February 05, 2019, 04:02:33 PM »

I mean, I suspect you hit the nail on the head, here..

He's probably only seen the "middle" video (or the 15 minute "propaganda" video)...the ones the PR firm found/created and released after the kids mom hired them to deal with the backlash.  And he's has likely ignored ALL the other video evidence both before (when the group was heckling protesters and acting like hooligans) and after (the actual confrontation video) that video, and is only focusing on the video(s)that supports his narrative (and, oddly enough, the one spun up by conservative media!).  I know I've seen about a dozen different videos, dated and time stamped, that show a pretty obvious progression.  And...incidentally....not via news sites, really (other than the first one).  There is ample blame to go around, IMHO.  And since I'm suggesting he should apologize (not be beaten, not be strung up, not be in any way traumatized, criminally convicted, or made to do something horrendously terrible), and simply disappear back to his day to day and off the TV screens...I'm not really sure what the objection is.  Other than, you know, just to HAVE one.

You can see he is just LOOKING for something to be outraged over, again.  Its actually REALLY funny.  rofl  AND it's simply a deflection tactic, of course, and a terrible try at "whataboutism" to justify voting for Trump post "Grab them by the pussy". Along with a healthy dose of "woe is us, everyone hates us, we are being REPRESSED" victim playing.  You know....the usual troll-ly BS.

Like I said..it's easier to just not feed the troll.  He HATES it when you ignore him. Wink

you have a funny way of ignoring people, because you've referenced me in a number of your recent posts. I just noticed you even referenced my name in one of your posts yesterday.

(btw, what's truly funny is that you can't get over the fact you were called out on your lack of knowledge on simple tax concepts. I think it's been a year. get over it. it's ok to be wrong sometimes.) 

you WISH you could ignore me. and I certainly wish you could too, because you make this thread really boring.

sandman
Legend

« Reply #2364 on: February 06, 2019, 09:56:46 AM »

Trump was INCREDIBLE last night. 82% approval from Independents. he clearly highlighted how incredible our country is doing. other highlights:

- "Victory is not winning for our party. Victory is winning for our country.” Powerful.
- calling for the end to late term abortions, when we know the baby can feel pain. (unbelievable we are having discussions about murdering babies after they are born. thank you racist gov of VA)
- the economy....so much great stuff here. the comments about women and the reaction was quite a moment.
- "great nations do not fight endless wars." a big FU to Hillary, Bush, and all of the other war hawks that pursued regime change and kept our troops fighting overseas for far too long.

what a night!

COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #2365 on: February 07, 2019, 05:58:16 PM »

He came across as more presidential than he normally does & he really does have a sharp wit with some of the quick responses & comments he got in there but the whole thing was more of the same.

The "If I wasn't elected president" bs is exactly why most people detest him & it goes both ways - watching the Dems sit there and look like they are suffering from food poisoning is painful in its own right.

The cameras focusing in on this birdbrain AOC for facial reactions and her being put up front is a grave mistake.

Then afterwards listening to asslickers like Hanity gush with love for every word Trump said is sad & listening to Don Lemon and Chris Cuomo types say the opposite ..Idk...this is why politics is screwed. When I see a media person on TV and can predict what they will say and the points they will make before they make it - it's disgusting.

I'd like an independent president one day that thinks for himself - maybe then watching media coverage will allow me to not turn the channel after 10 minutes.

pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #2366 on: February 07, 2019, 07:30:23 PM »

He came across as more presidential than he normally does & he really does have a sharp wit with some of the quick responses & comments he got in there but the whole thing was more of the same.

The "If I wasn't elected president" bs is exactly why most people detest him & it goes both ways - watching the Dems sit there and look like they are suffering from food poisoning is painful in its own right.

The cameras focusing in on this birdbrain AOC for facial reactions and her being put up front is a grave mistake.

Then afterwards listening to asslickers like Hanity gush with love for every word Trump said is sad & listening to Don Lemon and Chris Cuomo types say the opposite ..Idk...this is why politics is screwed. When I see a media person on TV and can predict what they will say and the points they will make before they make it - it's disgusting.

I'd like an independent president one day that thinks for himself - maybe then watching media coverage will allow me to not turn the channel after 10 minutes.

I'll have to take your word for it.  I didn't watch it (or the ensuing coverage)....I had more important things to do/going on Tuesday night.

I'll leave the discussion of the SOTU address to those that watched it.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
sandman
Legend

« Reply #2367 on: February 15, 2019, 08:38:17 AM »

it's turning into the year of Hoaxes for liberals.

- Syria chemical attack - STAGED
- Trump ordered Cohen to lie about Trump Tower Moscow - FAKE
- MAGA Covington kids racially abusive - FAKE
- Jussie Smollett victim of a hate crime by MAGA attackers - FAKE

LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #2368 on: February 15, 2019, 04:29:20 PM »

it's turning into the year of Hoaxes for liberals.

- Syria chemical attack - STAGED
- Trump ordered Cohen to lie about Trump Tower Moscow - FAKE
- MAGA Covington kids racially abusive - FAKE

This opinion isn't political as anyone can read previous posts of mine to find out where I stand on Trump.  I had a gut feeling that the Jussie Smollett story didn't add up from the start.  The police are now investigating whether it was completely staged.

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2369 on: February 15, 2019, 05:41:55 PM »

One quick Google search that took about five seconds gave this:

Anthony Guglielmi
‏Verified account @AJGuglielmi
22 hours ago

Media reports anout the Empire incident being a hoax are unconfirmed by case detectives. Supt Eddie Johnson has contacted @ABC7Chicago to state on the record that we have no evidence to support their reporting and their supposed CPD sources are uninformed and inaccurate.

I guess you know more than the Chicago police department...  Huh

Edited to add: Unless you mean it's fake because the suspects are Nigerian and thus it can't be labeled a hate crime?

Speaking of hoaxes..... How about.... Ah, never mind.... hihi

/jarmo

« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 04:43:36 AM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
sandman
Legend

« Reply #2370 on: February 16, 2019, 10:47:50 AM »

One quick Google search that took about five seconds gave this:

Anthony Guglielmi
‏Verified account @AJGuglielmi
22 hours ago

Media reports anout the Empire incident being a hoax are unconfirmed by case detectives. Supt Eddie Johnson has contacted @ABC7Chicago to state on the record that we have no evidence to support their reporting and their supposed CPD sources are uninformed and inaccurate.

I guess you know more than the Chicago police department...  Huh

Edited to add: Unless you mean it's fake because the suspects are Nigerian and thus it can't be labeled a hate crime?

Speaking of hoaxes..... How about.... Ah, never mind.... hihi

/jarmo

I dont know more than the cops. I just have common sense. I read all the facts, and considered all the statements made by police.

Police confirmed they obtained a bottle of bleach from jussie’s apartmet.
They also stated that due to information obtained during their interview of the nigerian brothers, they have more investigative work to do.

Stay tuned my friend. U may want to do a simple google search later this weekend for an update.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 11:07:07 AM by sandman » Logged

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2371 on: February 16, 2019, 11:48:43 AM »

Sorry. But is that somehow weird? I'm not trying to say it's not related or whatever. But I've seen bleach sold at stores so I assume lots of people buy it and have it at home.  Wink

I agree, it's a weird story. Whoever is guilty of wrongdoing should face the consequences.

Now while you focus on that, there's definitely other hoaxes around that you don't want to focus too much on....

But yes, it must be tough for liberals with all these hoaxes and fake news around. How do they sleep at night?  Huh

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
sandman
Legend

« Reply #2372 on: February 16, 2019, 02:06:56 PM »

Sorry. But is that somehow weird? I'm not trying to say it's not related or whatever. But I've seen bleach sold at stores so I assume lots of people buy it and have it at home.  Wink

I agree, it's a weird story. Whoever is guilty of wrongdoing should face the consequences.

Now while you focus on that, there's definitely other hoaxes around that you don't want to focus too much on....

But yes, it must be tough for liberals with all these hoaxes and fake news around. How do they sleep at night?  Huh

/jarmo

Is it weird? Maybe. Thats really just an opinion.

But jussie said the attack included bleach. And for SOME reason, the police felt the need to mention this to the press.

Not sure what hoaxes u r referencing. Also not sure why u ASSUME i dont want to focus on certain things, without me even commenting on them. Word to the wise....just because i dont mention something in a gnr message board, does not mean i am not focusing on it. But happy to give my opinion on any suspected hoaxes if u mention them here.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2373 on: February 16, 2019, 04:48:24 PM »

Also not sure why u ASSUME i dont want to focus on certain things, without me even commenting on them. Word to the wise....just because i dont mention something in a gnr message board, does not mean i am not focusing on it. But happy to give my opinion on any suspected hoaxes if u mention them here.

I'm not a mind reader. So I can only judge what I see here. Here you are focusing on certain things that you label as the year of Hoaxes for liberals.

The rest of the world are focusing on other US issues at the moment.

Obviously these things have a higher priority for you in some regard since you spent time typing those words about them. Cheesy

But I'll play along for shits n' giggles. What do you think about the national emergency at the border? How does the emergency affect your daily life? How do you figure that it's en emergency that he "didn't need to do this". Either you have to due to an emergency, or you don't.

Wouldn't it be frowned upon to call 911 even though there's no emergency for example?

Also, if someone asks you to back up what you say, is "Sit down!" a proper response?

Edited to add: What about the change from "Build the wall" to "Finish that wall"? He never started building it in the first place.... But now the focus is on finishing it. Shouldn't you start something before you finish it? Is that a hoax? Is the alleged start of building fake news?

/jarmo

« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 05:18:27 PM by jarmo » Logged

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2374 on: February 16, 2019, 07:15:51 PM »

Stay tuned my friend. U may want to do a simple google search later this weekend for an update.

Ok....

Two law enforcement sources with knowledge of the investigation told CNN that Chicago Police believe Jussie Smollett paid two men to orchestrate the assault.

So the guy's a scumbag if he did that. And obviously stupid for thinking he'd get away with it.

Doesn't mean that liberals who were horrified by the incident are somehow having a horrible year....

I'm sure these are the same people who are horrified by school shootings and someone driving a car into people who don't share his political beliefs... Just saying...

/jarmo

allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #2375 on: February 18, 2019, 07:45:18 AM »

/jarmo

Is it weird? Maybe. Thats really just an opinion.

But jussie said the attack included bleach. And for SOME reason, the police felt the need to mention this to the press.

Not sure what hoaxes u r referencing. Also not sure why u ASSUME i dont want to focus on certain things, without me even commenting on them. Word to the wise....just because i dont mention something in a gnr message board, does not mean i am not focusing on it. But happy to give my opinion on any suspected hoaxes if u mention them here.

How's the 'state of national emergency' going? Or does that not count as a hoax?

I can tell you who's having a horrible year - anyone that believes in compassion, truth, honesty and decency. The leader of the free world is a sexist, racist, misogynist putting the environment at risk and ruling by fear and riling people up to hate each other in order to fuel him and his pals bank account.

I mean, this stuff isn't really debatable. Although thanks to the Trump agenda of calling any news they don't like 'fake' people seem to be able to disregard him mocking the disabled, saying it's ok to grab women 'by the pussy' and defending the ku klux clan. People of a certain persuasion that is. Anyone rational sees him for what he is - which is why he is currently one of the most despised people in the world of course.

We'll 'stay tuned' for updates about how 'liberals' are all to blame though.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 07:48:53 AM by allwaystired » Logged

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #2376 on: February 19, 2019, 06:56:47 PM »

How do you guys feel about what's going on with the nuclear tech to Saudi Arabia? How is that not something everyone is up in arms about? Literally the majority of 9/11 hijackers were Saudi and had financial aid from the Saudi government.
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #2377 on: February 20, 2019, 05:49:58 AM »

How do you guys feel about what's going on with the nuclear tech to Saudi Arabia? How is that not something everyone is up in arms about? Literally the majority of 9/11 hijackers were Saudi and had financial aid from the Saudi government.

Personally, I think the cosying up to Saudi is pretty shameless, given their human rights and freedom of speexhes abuses. It's a fallacy that the regime there is changing for the better- it's all just a PR sham that the West seem happy to go along with.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2378 on: February 20, 2019, 05:52:27 AM »

You know who's having a tough year? People who actually need to defend facts... Statistics, actual events that happened etc. are all easily labeled fake nowadays.

/jarmo

allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #2379 on: February 20, 2019, 07:08:11 AM »

You know who's having a tough year? People who actually need to defend facts... Statistics, actual events that happened etc. are all easily labeled fake nowadays.

/jarmo

....but only if they don't support the tinpot arguments of the reader. Otherwise they'll happily quote them at you!

I always love the 'liberal left-wing media agenda' bullshit that gets spouted to deny facts- as if everyone in the 'media', across the world, sits down to a weekly meeting to decide what they will all say!

It's astonishing isn't it that in 2019 we find ourselves having to defend facts, as if they're opinion. Climate change is one that angers me the most - people disregarding all the facts, all the evidence, all the scientific proof.... to tell us it isn't happening, because someone with a vested personal financial interest in keeping polluting fuels belting out has told them it isn't happening!

Disregard all the evidence, all the facts, all the proof, all the warnings from people who have dedicated their professional lives to study this guys......Mr Trump and his buddies at the coal oil and gas firms have told us it's made up, so it must be!

Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 194 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: