Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:33:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227700 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Donald Trump & 2016 Election
Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 ... 194 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Donald Trump & 2016 Election  (Read 482803 times)
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #2480 on: March 08, 2019, 07:40:43 PM »

AOC is awesome. her social media game is first class. she may be bought and paid for by the dems power structure, but either way, she deserves credit.

her chief of staff was listed in an FEC complaint for funneling $1 Million to himself and possible coordination, but whatever. her supporters only care when Trump is accused of something. 

interesting times for liberals:

- liberals call everyone that disagrees with them a Nazi, but they cannot even condemn actual ANTI-SEMITISM in the dem party. I love how dems are defending Omar's comments, along with David Duke.

- liberal leaders are supporting the murder of new born babies. (no matter what side of abortion you are on, I don't think anyone saw this one coming)

- liberals bitching all over the place about how most people's "taxes went up", when they actually just expose themselves as having little to no understanding of how taxes work. 

- Russian Collusion yet?
     -  NO

LOL, bought and paid for by the Dems' power structure? Obviously you know nothing about her because she is very much disliked by the party establishment.

As far as the complaint filed by a right wing group, I dare you to educate yourself for once: https://www.snopes.com/news/2019/03/07/aoc-chief-of-staff/

They are not even alleging anything illegal about the payments, just that they were not specific enough in reporting what they were for. And on that matter, "The FEC’s website itself stipulates that “strategy consulting” is an adequately specific description of services rendered in return for PAC spending."

You don't even know what you're talking about and you're all fired up like you have the greatest "gotcha" on Earth. Get over yourself.

Comparing that to Trump being the puppet of a foreign enemy is laughable and only exposes you as a fool. Then again, so did the rest of that unhinged, frothing rant. Please seek therapy.

Are you fucking drunk this morning? Criticizing the Israeli government for for buying the us government through aipac and for their awful human rights record is not semitism. It's the truth. There's a reason Netabyahu is indicted for corruption and that abortion law is only allowed to be used if the mothers life is in danger or the fetus isn't viable outside the womb. Only a doctor can make that decision. No woman is definitely at 38 weeks to kill a baby. But whatever takes focus away from the bad jobs report, the highest trade deficit ever and the car plane closing in Ohio that Trump promised to save.

How could one tell if he were drunk?

"This sweater I made for you
I think you know where that comes from, guitarcomeon" - Stuff McKracken
sandman
Legend

« Reply #2481 on: March 08, 2019, 10:49:18 PM »

AOC is awesome. her social media game is first class. she may be bought and paid for by the dems power structure, but either way, she deserves credit.

her chief of staff was listed in an FEC complaint for funneling $1 Million to himself and possible coordination, but whatever. her supporters only care when Trump is accused of something. 

- liberals call everyone that disagrees with them a Nazi, but they cannot even condemn actual ANTI-SEMITISM in the dem party. I love how dems are defending Omar's comments, along with David Duke.

- liberal leaders are supporting the murder of new born babies. (no matter what side of abortion you are on, I don't think anyone saw this one coming)

- liberals bitching all over the place about how most people's "taxes went up", when they actually just expose themselves as having little to no understanding of how taxes work. 

- Russian Collusion yet?
     -  NO

LOL, bought and paid for by the Dems' power structure? Obviously you know nothing about her because she is very much disliked by the party establishment.

As far as the complaint filed by a right wing group, I dare you to educate yourself for once: https://www.snopes.com/news/2019/03/07/aoc-chief-of-staff/

They are not even alleging anything illegal about the payments, just that they were not specific enough in reporting what they were for. And on that matter, "The FEC’s website itself stipulates that “strategy consulting” is an adequately specific description of services rendered in return for PAC spending."

You don't even know what you're talking about and you're all fired up like you have the greatest "gotcha" on Earth. Get over yourself.

Comparing that to Trump being the puppet of a foreign enemy is laughable and only exposes you as a fool. Then again, so did the rest of that unhinged, frothing rant. Please seek therapy.

Are you fucking drunk this morning? Criticizing the Israeli government for for buying the us government through aipac and for their awful human rights record is not semitism. It's the truth. There's a reason Netabyahu is indicted for corruption and that abortion law is only allowed to be used if the mothers life is in danger or the fetus isn't viable outside the womb. Only a doctor can make that decision. No woman is definitely at 38 weeks to kill a baby. But whatever takes focus away from the bad jobs report, the highest trade deficit ever and the car plane closing in Ohio that Trump promised to save.

I’m all fired up? I stated a fact and u get your panties in a bunch. Have some cranberry juice, and stop being so angry. Life is awesome and stress kills.

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #2482 on: March 09, 2019, 01:02:49 AM »

- Russian Collusion yet?
     -  NO

Good point lol. Personally i think he's just throwing wild shit out there to distract from all the bad economic news this week.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #2483 on: March 09, 2019, 03:20:52 AM »

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/433162-february-jobs

The U.S. economy added 20,000 jobs in February, the Labor Department reported Friday, far below analysts’ expectations that the country would gain 180,000 jobs.

The unemployment rate dropped 0.2 percentage points to 3.8 percent as the labor force participation rate held steady at 63.2 percent.

Hiring was expected to drop slightly in February following 100 consecutive months of job gains and slight slowdown in U.S. GDP growth.

The underwhelming February numbers follow a stellar January jobs report, which showed a gain of 304,000 jobs.

This coupled with the trade deficit is bad news.

While this isn't great news, you also have to consider that we did hit another record for the number of employed Americans.
Ironically yesterday morning CNN was bending over backwards trying to sugar coat it.
sandman
Legend

« Reply #2484 on: March 10, 2019, 09:34:20 AM »

- Russian Collusion yet?
     -  NO

Good point lol. Personally i think he's just throwing wild shit out there to distract from all the bad economic news this week.

Wild shit? i posted facts. Truth hurts sometimes, eh?

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #2485 on: March 11, 2019, 02:01:16 AM »

- Russian Collusion yet?
     -  NO

In your own mind but not in reality.

As it was already pointed out, that complaint was filed by a right wing group and they aren't even alleging any crime.

The house condemned her comments, though i still see no issue with her comments. What did she say that was so horrible other then truth. Israel has been using pacs for influence and get our support for decades, also to look the other way with their horrible human rights violations. Her Obama comments while could've been said in a better way weren't false. His drone strikes have killed innocent civilians, the children in detention centers is true, while it needs a bit of context. It is not like what Trump is still doing. Both actions were wrong by Obama. See how that works? You can actually support a president but condemn certain actions and policies instead of kissing their ass and coming up with ridiculous bullshit excuses to excuse the behavior. Also, the Hawaii Governor rejected David Duke's endorsement.

Repeat after me, nobody is killing healthy newborn babies. The mothers life must be in danger or the baby have a defect that couldn't be detected earlier making the fetus not viable outside of the womb.

Regardless of the reason the gripes about taxes are true.

Really? So you've got an advanced copy of the Mueller report? Can you email it to me?
« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 02:03:54 AM by tim_m » Logged
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #2486 on: March 11, 2019, 03:07:55 AM »

- Russian Collusion yet?
     -  NO

I’m all fired up? I stated a fact and u get your panties in a bunch. Have some cranberry juice, and stop being so angry. Life is awesome and stress kills.

I disproved your "fact" and you have no response, so you make childish projections of emotion.

I accept your concession. No need to be such a butthurt sore loser.  Wink
« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 03:09:26 AM by PermissionToLand » Logged

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2487 on: March 11, 2019, 06:52:56 AM »

no offense, but asking about the berlin wall with respects to the current situation is simpleminded. Not only does this comparison cheapen the history of the Berlin Wall, it is a terrible analogy. The goal of Trump's wall is to keep people and contraband from illegally coming in to the United States, not to prevent US citizens from escaping. Also, unlike with the Berlin Wall, the use of force on the border is significantly restricted by law, even when dealing with Mexico's worst people.

Yes, not exactly the same. But a border wall serves the same purpose anywhere. To keep elements out, or in. Doesn't matter if it's a wall at the border or your backyard....

Obama declared several national emergencies. I think most were to send aid to other countries. were they truly national emergencies for the US? no, but that's just the name of the tool available.

Obama signed national emergencies relating to sanctions against known criminals and so on, as well as one about the H1N1 flu (public health related). Not sending military to the border....

Slightly different.

The last military national emergency was declared in September 2001 by Bush. No one objects to that....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
sandman
Legend

« Reply #2488 on: March 11, 2019, 07:38:03 AM »

- Russian Collusion yet?
     -  NO

I disproved your "fact" and you have no response, so you make childish projections of emotion.

you disproved my fact? no, you didn't. it's actually kinda sad that you honestly think you did.

the FACT is that an FEC complaint was filed. that is what I posted. that is a FACT.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is real. and you are the proof.

sandman
Legend

« Reply #2489 on: March 11, 2019, 08:19:18 AM »

- Russian Collusion yet?
     -  NO

As it was already pointed out, that complaint was filed by a right wing group and they aren't even alleging any crime.

The house condemned her comments, though i still see no issue with her comments. What did she say that was so horrible other then truth. Israel has been using pacs for influence and get our support for decades, also to look the other way with their horrible human rights violations. Her Obama comments while could've been said in a better way weren't false. His drone strikes have killed innocent civilians, the children in detention centers is true, while it needs a bit of context. It is not like what Trump is still doing. Both actions were wrong by Obama. See how that works? You can actually support a president but condemn certain actions and policies instead of kissing their ass and coming up with ridiculous bullshit excuses to excuse the behavior. Also, the Hawaii Governor rejected David Duke's endorsement.

Repeat after me, nobody is killing healthy newborn babies. The mothers life must be in danger or the baby have a defect that couldn't be detected earlier making the fetus not viable outside of the womb.

Really? So you've got an advanced copy of the Mueller report? Can you email it to me?

apparently it is tough to accept facts when you are suffering from TDS. I will reiterate for you:

- Was an FEC complaint filed?

- did the VA Gov say this? "“So in this particular example if a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen, the infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother.”

- as for the taxes, here is a quote for you: “Americans are obsessed with their refunds. What really matters is whether your taxes went up or down, not whether your refund went down,” said Howard Gleckman, senior fellow at the Urban Brookings Tax Policy Center. “It’s really important that people don’t confuse their refund with the taxes they pay”.

majority of americans saw their tax liability decrease. prove me wrong, ok?

- so are you saying that Russian collusion has been proven? I don't think you are.

- as for anti-Semitism, well, I think it's a shame we cannot agree to condemn certain comments. I suggest we stop discussing this one because some fellow members could truly be offended.

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #2490 on: March 11, 2019, 10:04:10 AM »

- Russian Collusion yet?
     -  NO

apparently it is tough to accept facts when you are suffering from TDS. I will reiterate for you:

- Was an FEC complaint filed?

- did the VA Gov say this? "“So in this particular example if a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen, the infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother.”

- as for the taxes, here is a quote for you: “Americans are obsessed with their refunds. What really matters is whether your taxes went up or down, not whether your refund went down,” said Howard Gleckman, senior fellow at the Urban Brookings Tax Policy Center. “It’s really important that people don’t confuse their refund with the taxes they pay”.

majority of americans saw their tax liability decrease. prove me wrong, ok?

- so are you saying that Russian collusion has been proven? I don't think you are.

- as for anti-Semitism, well, I think it's a shame we cannot agree to condemn certain comments. I suggest we stop discussing this one because some fellow members could truly be offended.

I see we have a comprehension issue here.

I said the complaint was filed but did not allege any illegality.

Nice way to cherry pick comments to create your own narrative. "No woman seeks a third trimester abortion except in the case of tragic or difficult circumstances, such as a nonviable pregnancy or in the event of severe fetal abnormalities, and the governor's comments were limited to the actions physicians would take in the event that a woman in those circumstances went into labor," . The bill he supports does need to die. It does remove too many road blocks. It could open the door for a woman to have a late term abortion for no other reason then she wants to. That i vehemently condemn. I don't think that would happen but lets not find out.

It is even hard to judge with by that as well. I know it is possible to have them take out more or less from each check to get more in your returns.

I'm saying we don't know because Mueller still hasn't released his report, got it? We all have our opinions if there is or isn't but until the report is released we can't say either way since only Mueller has the answer at the moment.

Of course i have no problem condemning anti -semitic comments. The question is were her comments anti-semitic or not. Some say yes some some saying no. Even in Jewish communities they are divided. The controversy is all centered around her insinuation that pro Israel lobbyist APAIC uses its money to gain US support for Israel. I can see why people would see it as anti-semitic. The comments are very questionable given what AIPAC actually does. She shouldn't have singled out AIPAC She has also apologized. I still think she has very valid criticisms of the Israeli government. As for pro Israel lobbyists in general buying influence and support of Israel really that far fetched? Lobbyists buy off our politicians all the time to support their legislation or whatever. That is kinda the point of a lobbyist. I hope it isn't true but who knows really? Can we agree the US does have a history of supporting or working with countries with questionable human rights issues?
« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 10:07:15 AM by tim_m » Logged
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #2491 on: March 13, 2019, 05:40:37 AM »

- Russian Collusion yet?
     -  NO

you disproved my fact? no, you didn't. it's actually kinda sad that you honestly think you did.

the FACT is that an FEC complaint was filed. that is what I posted. that is a FACT.

Nope, you claimed it was a "FACT" that the complaint was for "for funneling $1 Million to himself and possible coordination" (your own words). That was proven FALSE by simply READING YOUR OWN SOURCE.   Shocked

Now, are you done proving your ignorance and getting devastatingly owned yet?  rofl

Trump Derangement Syndrome is real. and you are the proof. SAD!   Roll Eyes

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #2492 on: March 13, 2019, 06:58:13 AM »

- Russian Collusion yet?
     -  NO

Nope, you claimed it was a "FACT" that the complaint was for "for funneling $1 Million to himself and possible coordination" (your own words). That was proven FALSE by simply READING YOUR OWN SOURCE.   Shocked

Now, are you done proving your ignorance and getting devastatingly owned yet?  rofl

Trump Derangement Syndrome is real. and you are the proof. SAD!   Roll Eyes
You know we're just wasting our time and energy here. He's either a bot or seriously lacking basic reading and comprehension skills. 3 times i acknowledged the complain and 3 times he said i didn't.
sandman
Legend

« Reply #2493 on: March 13, 2019, 03:43:48 PM »

liberals just hate facts. buried so deep in the back pockets of the Dem party, you've lost the ability to read things with an open mind.

From the Snopes article:

"The complaint states that the Policy Center “has found reason to believe [the] Respondents knowingly and willfully violated 2 U.S.C. 434(b)(5)(A),” a provision of U.S. campaign finance law that requires the treasurer of any registered political committee to report the name and address of anyone who receives more than $200 in campaign-related spending from that committee, along with the dates and purpose of that spending."

so when I said a complaint was filed alleging wrong doing, that would be a fact. also, the complaint filed clearly is accusing them of violating a U.S. campaign finance law.

More from the snopes article:

"Whether the activities of the PACs or the company violated campaign finance law, or whether the complaint has any merit, will be matters for the FEC to decide. A spokesperson confirmed to Snopes that the FEC had received the complaint but said they were legally prevented from offering any further comment."

So we have geniuses in this thread that somehow are able to prove that there are no violations. BUT, the snopes article linked clearly states that the FEC will determine if it has any merit (so even snopes is not making a conclusion here). and since I don't have all the facts, and I sure as hell don't know details of campaign finance law, i'm not even guessing as to whether this thing has merit or not. I certainly am not going to take the words of a defense lawyer. anytime you are moving funds around, it certainly looks suspicious. but who knows? no one in this thread does, that's for sure.

Also, why anyone would claim that the complaint filed does "not allege any illegality" is beyond me. again, liberals hate facts. but here's some more:

- unemployment just hit 3.8% - lowest in 50 years.
- average hourly earnings rose 3.4% since last February
- nearly 5,000,000 jobs created since Trump was elected
- record high black employment
- female unemployment lowest in 65 years
- GDP growth over 3% for the first time in 13 years

#MAGA

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #2494 on: March 14, 2019, 03:47:24 AM »

Nice how you conveniently left out the bed news. Highest trade deficit in 10 years, worst jobs report since Trump's first budget went into effect in October 2017. Chevy car plant he promised to save in Ohio closed.
sandman
Legend

« Reply #2495 on: March 14, 2019, 01:31:24 PM »

Nice how you conveniently left out the bed news. Highest trade deficit in 10 years, worst jobs report since Trump's first budget went into effect in October 2017. Chevy car plant he promised to save in Ohio closed.

of course I did. just as you leave out all the positives in your posts.

at any time, you can use economic indicators to support any narrative you like. they are never ALL good or bad. however, I think if you take an honest look at our economy, things are pretty good overall. we can argue all day about who deserves the majority of the credit, and we can make predictions regarding when a downturn will occur. but stepping back and considering the big picture, things are pretty good right now.

COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #2496 on: March 14, 2019, 01:57:21 PM »

I think any reasonable person can agree that the American economy continues to be strong and pointing out "it's not as good as it was a year ago" is slightly petty. It's good and regardless of how you feel about the penis head in office..the confidence in the markets is there and has been since his tenure and sometimes confidence is the key driver.
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #2497 on: March 14, 2019, 08:09:15 PM »

Economy is pretty good.

Not all is fantastic but it is good.

Which is a big deal for me  being self employed.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 08:26:03 PM by Senator Blutarsky » Logged

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #2498 on: March 20, 2019, 06:34:03 PM »

This fargin guy
Today taking more shots at a man dead for 7 months.
At some point people must realize he's a few french fries short of a happy meal.

Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #2499 on: March 20, 2019, 08:21:47 PM »

The McCain thing is so counterproductive. Trump does himself no good arguing with a dead guy.

And the Conway Show needs to end fast.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2019, 08:26:21 PM by Senator Blutarsky » Logged

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 ... 194 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: