Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:20:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Donald Trump & 2016 Election
Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 194 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Donald Trump & 2016 Election  (Read 482468 times)
sandman
Legend

« Reply #2740 on: May 10, 2019, 08:33:28 PM »

Some neocons r planning to run against, and take down, Trump in 2020. Could get interesting. Part of me hope it happens. Would love to see trump destroy the republican party. Time get rid of some lifers that r corrupt as hell. Just wish liberals would think the same way.

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #2741 on: May 11, 2019, 02:00:56 AM »

Some neocons r planning to run against, and take down, Trump in 2020. Could get interesting. Part of me hope it happens. Would love to see trump destroy the republican party. Time get rid of some lifers that r corrupt as hell. Just wish liberals would think the same way.
I'd go further and say get rid of lifers on both sides. Get someone in there younger from our generation.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2742 on: May 11, 2019, 05:52:40 AM »

Also, don't take medical advice from your auto mechanic  hihi

No?

You don't want a different perspective, instead of the usual medical talk from those corrupt doctors who think they're better than you because of their degrees from fancy liberal universities?  hihi

Think you have me confused with the wrong stereotype. !

It was a joke!

Hence the laughing smiley.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #2743 on: May 11, 2019, 09:19:12 AM »

Also, don't take medical advice from your auto mechanic  hihi

No?

You don't want a different perspective, instead of the usual medical talk from those corrupt doctors who think they're better than you because of their degrees from fancy liberal universities?  hihi

Think you have me confused with the wrong stereotype. !

It was a joke!

Hence the laughing smiley.

/jarmo

Gotcha, we do need more of that around here. 

I had a dense moment.....

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
sandman
Legend

« Reply #2744 on: May 11, 2019, 11:23:53 AM »

To all my liberal friends, good luck with this....

@alyssa_milano:   
“Our reproductive rights are being erased.

Until women have legal control over our own bodies we just cannot risk pregnancy.

JOIN ME by not having sex until we get bodily autonomy back.

I’m calling for a #SexStrike. Pass it on.”

LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #2745 on: May 11, 2019, 12:13:33 PM »

@alyssa_milano:   

Until women have legal control over our own bodies we just cannot risk pregnancy.

Damn it! I'd just gotten done manscaping too  Sad

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #2746 on: May 11, 2019, 01:50:22 PM »

@alyssa_milano:   

I have been married for 14 years,  so I have no sympathy for them.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #2747 on: May 11, 2019, 04:39:51 PM »

@alyssa_milano:   

Easy for Milano to say because she has never actually been in the company of Comamotive  hihi
sandman
Legend

« Reply #2748 on: May 12, 2019, 06:09:15 PM »

The majority of the media spent 2 years forcing a conspiracy theory down our throats as if it were a fact. The mueller report proved that was all bullshit.

Now the media is going out of its way to push the narrative that Biden should not be investigated, when there is clear evidence of inappropriate dealings with the ukraine and china.

Think about that.

That is the problem with media bias. They control the narrative. The narrative affects the popular opinion. The popular opinion affects how politicians handle things. Controlling the narrative directly impacts the results of elections.

PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #2749 on: May 12, 2019, 08:07:41 PM »

See what I mean? You'll just deny the obvious reality that every right winger you'll ever meet will tell you celebrities should shut up about politics, whether you asked their opinion or not. It's as common as seeing a silver Toyota.

Why do you hate freedom of speech? Why do you hate America?

"every right winger". you're actually talking absolute as if it is a fact, and making generalities like that as your proof? and then you criticize others for being dumb.

I don't think anyone should come on this board and personally insult others. I could state the following:

"Anyone that feels the need to regularly insult others on a friendly GnR fan board should stop, and that they are exposing themselves as sad, angry, simple-minded sheep."

but even if I did state that, it wouldn't mean I want to take away anyone's freedom of speech. it would just imply that there's a standard of conduct I wish people would hold themselves to. big difference.

I'm not the one denying obvious reality, bub.  Roll Eyes

I don't think anyone should come on this board and personally insult others.

If that were true, you would have left a long time ago... cool tone policing though. Don't send me to the gulags!

When did I insult anybody though? I just repeated some classic right wing talking points. Are you admitting that classic right wing tactics are just disingenuous strawmen diversions?  Shocked

But hey, look at you, posting an insult while couching it as a hypothetical like your daddy Trump. Do you think you're fooling anyone but yourself with that pathetic grade-school petulance?

And you've even doubled up on the strawmen by claiming I was responding to an instance of somebody voicing their opinion through an insult, when I was responding to conservatives trying to censor celebrities. That is taking away freedom of speech. Why are you diverting? Why are you so terrified of me that you cannot address anything directly? Is it because you know you have no leg to stand on? Seems obvious...

"This sweater I made for you
I think you know where that comes from, guitarcomeon" - Stuff McKracken
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #2750 on: May 12, 2019, 08:10:56 PM »

@alyssa_milano:   

Why can't conservatives take a joke? Such little delicate, easily offended snowflakes. Lighten up, buttercup! rofl

The majority of the media spent 2 years forcing a conspiracy theory down our throats as if it were a fact. The mueller report proved that was all bullshit.

Now the media is going out of its way to push the narrative that Biden should not be investigated, when there is clear evidence of inappropriate dealings with the ukraine and china.

Think about that.

That is the problem with media bias. They control the narrative. The narrative affects the popular opinion. The popular opinion affects how politicians handle things. Controlling the narrative directly impacts the results of elections.

Do you ever get tired of being a broken record? It must be exhausting having Mueller live rent free in your head.

"This sweater I made for you
I think you know where that comes from, guitarcomeon" - Stuff McKracken
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #2751 on: May 13, 2019, 01:06:47 AM »

Think about that.

Cool story but that's not what Mueller summarized in the report, you know the stuff AG Barr admitted to the Senate he didn't read.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2752 on: May 13, 2019, 05:20:35 AM »

Speaking of bullshit! Some spent years pushing the conspiracy theory that Obama wasn't an American....

I still don't understand how people are more upset about Trump being investigated than the fact that there were outsiders influencing your election! Maybe it's denial?

When I was growing up, if an American citizen started sharing news stories made in Moscow, nobody would've taken that person seriously.... Nowadays as long as it says Democrats are bad, it must be true!  hihi

Speaking of bias. Currently you have one TV channel that "inspires" the president. 

But maybe that's ok since the channel isn't one of those biased left-center channels......  Wink

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #2753 on: May 13, 2019, 06:02:01 AM »

Quote from: sandman on Yesterday at 05:09:15 PM

Speaking of bullshit! Some spent years pushing the conspiracy theory that Obama wasn't an American....

I still don't understand how people are more upset about Trump being investigated than the fact that there were outsiders influencing your election! Maybe it's denial?

When I was growing up, if an American citizen started sharing news stories made in Moscow, nobody would've taken that person seriously.... Nowadays as long as it says Democrats are bad, it must be true!  hihi

Aside from the fact that it wasn't a conspiracy theory, which is apparent to anyone not watching fox news.

Yep, just like an old high school friend of mine. She doesn't think Trump has lied but openly admits the birther bullshit that Trump championed for nearly a decade was untrue. Yes you read that correctly.
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #2754 on: May 13, 2019, 06:53:00 AM »

Conservatives: "Abortion is wrong. Practice safe sex! Be responsible!"

Liberal (and not so liberal) women: "OK, well, the only 100% effective method of contraception is abstinence, soooooo....?"

Conservatives: "That's right, you whores. Stop having unprotected sex! Stop sleeping around!"

Liberal (and not so liberal) women: "OK...well...then we're done having sex."

Conservatives: "WAIT A MINUTE!!! NO WAY!!! THAT'S CRAZY TALK!!!!"

The hypocrisy of the right continues to astound me.......

It goes right along with: No abortion....and no social assistance to provide schooling, health care, or financial support for children.

"You have to have those children......but once they're born, they're all yours.  We don't care if they grow up in squallor!!!!"

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #2755 on: May 13, 2019, 07:00:51 AM »

Aside from the fact that it wasn't a conspiracy theory, which is apparent to anyone not watching fox news.

It's been investigated before (on the Ukraine side) and was considered case closed.  It was reopened recently under political pressure from...you guessed it...Trump (and his crony, Guiliani).

Literally, there were a dozen or more nations who wanted the (corrupt) lead prosecutor removed from the Ukraine.  The US's efforts were all part of a combined effort to get him removed.  Bidens actions were completed tranparently, with the knowledge and approval of others in the administration.  They weren't even his idea....they came from someone else at State.  Biden threatened to withhold a billion dollars in loan guarantees by the US. The Ukraine Parliament then voted to have the corrupt lead prosecutor removed...and the new prosecutor continued with the investigation on the company Biden's son was part of for a good year, afterwards. They concluded the company wasn't doing anything wrong and, further, that no one acted inappropriately in influencing the investigation.

Its a an obvious hit job, with literally zero evidence other than conspiracy theory and rumor.  Trump fueled his own investigation in PLAIN SIGHT (hey russia....please get Hillary's hacked emails!). Big difference.

But, by all means....appoint a special prosecutor approved by the House.  Hell, let Meuller do it!  I'd guess the results are as likely, if not more likely, to show more presidential abuses of power in getting the investigation reopened, than it would be to show any wrongdoing by Biden.

Lets do all that as soon as this White House proves they will actually cooperate with ALL legislative, judicial, and JD investigations, and we close the Obstruction (and Corruption, it seems) investigations into the current administration.  They're a little more pressing, no?  Since they effect the CURRENT administration and not the former administration?

You know, we get it: Conservatives don't want fairness.  They don't want justice.  They want revenge and power. They want the evil libs to PAY!!!!!!! PWN THE LIBS!!!  Same reason they voted for Trump in the first place.  Same reason some of the trolls continue to post here.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 07:08:57 AM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #2756 on: May 13, 2019, 08:16:13 AM »

Liberal (and not so liberal) women: "OK, well, the only 100% effective method of contraception is abstinence, soooooo....?"

Conservatives: "That's right, you whores. Stop having unprotected sex! Stop sleeping around!"

It goes right along with: No abortion....and no social assistance to provide schooling, health care, or financial support for children.

"You have to have those children......but once they're born, they're all yours.  We don't care if they grow up in squallor!!!!"
To quote the legendary George Carlin, if you're pre born you're fine. If you're pre-school you're fucked.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #2757 on: May 13, 2019, 08:26:44 AM »

Have you also noticed that all the people terrified of Muslims because they fear they are wanting to bring sharia law to America which they misinterpret for islamic family law, while they're distracted by that the republican party is actually taking away women's rights left and right.
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #2758 on: May 13, 2019, 08:55:35 AM »

Have you also noticed that all the people terrified of Muslims because they fear they are wanting to bring sharia law to America which they misinterpret for islamic family law, while they're distracted by that the republican party is actually taking away women's rights left and right.

Oh, I've noticed. Again...the conservative party's hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Together again,
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #2759 on: May 13, 2019, 11:19:51 AM »

Oh, I've noticed. Again...the conservative party's hypocrisy knows no bounds.
Which they can't do because you know we have this great thing called the constitution and the first amendment prohibiting that from actually happening. Sadly, my own mother is one of these uninformed islamaphobes who has no idea what the hell she is talking about. She still swears they're getting into over government to install their islamic family laws. She even still swears Obama is Muslim.  Roll Eyes
Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 194 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: