Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:19:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Donald Trump & 2016 Election
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 194 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Donald Trump & 2016 Election  (Read 482573 times)
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #2820 on: May 22, 2019, 09:27:56 AM »

sorry, Obama told Putin to "cut it out".  rofl 

where I come from, that is considered "nothing". I mean shit, why don't we settle all of our disputes that way?? maybe Obama could call the JV team of terrorists and tell them to "cut it out" too!!

also, I was talking specifically BEFORE the election (ya know, when it actually mattered). and Obama was his typical self. lots of over-thinking and indecisiveness. for MONTHS. a weakly worded statement from DHS regarding wiki leaks was not enough for the public to connect all of the dots.

he "choked."

but hey, if those actions count as something for you, i'll concede. to be 100% factually correct, I should say Obama did very little, or essentially nothing. sorry for "lying."  Roll Eyes

now if brainwashed people like yourself would actually evaluate your leaders HONESTLY and hold them accountable when they fuck up rather than kissing their ass every chance you get, maybe our political system would not be so corrupt.

If you aren't a liar, then respond to Pilferk's post, point by point, refuting his arguments.

You won't because you are a liar and you know it as well as everyone else on here does. A liar and a coward on top of that because you act like his post doesn't exist and repeating things he already debunked conclusively.

Meh.....

Just FYI...this will be my only post on this particular topic (aka him responding to my post).  I'm sure the resident troll will whine, clutch his pearls, and play victim so I'm going to keep it short and sweet.

I don't respond to the troll because...well, he's an obvious troll and you can't take anything he says seriously (I'll give you case in point in a second).  So I tend to engage with the rest of the actual adults in the room instead.  I don't place any value on his "contributions" so I could care less if he responds to my posts. And I don't expect him to. My posts are for those that actually are to be taken seriously.

Since this particular troll tends to parrot conservative talking points verbatim (see: Biden hugging his wife, above), it's pretty easy to just address whats being said in the conservative media about the topic of discussion, instead, and by the true blue (red?) Trumpers.  I can stay on topic and basically skip the bulk of his trolling because he doesn't actually add anything "new" or unique to the conversation. 

Case in point: In your quoted post above, you've got "Question your leaders" and then in response to tim a page or so ago, you've got a reference to a wacked out, baseless, conspiracy theory about the Obama administration and the Justice Deparment, that is simply a talking point from Trump and his propaganda arm. Even the most cursory of examinations makes it fall to shit. Anyone that floats those two sentiments within a page of posts is trolling or mad.  I doubt he's mad.

Trolls don't argue from a position of principals.  They just like to argue, for the sake of it, obfuscate, change the subject, and try to get a reaction. Trolls are there just to score board warrior points and "pwn" you (or laugh at you as they think they are wasting your time on them).  He is what he is...He'll never actually respond substantively (unless he's goaded into it, or you use "reverse psychology" on him to goad him into it) or honestly. He'll skip any and all information he finds "inconvenient" to his trolling. And if you paint him into a corner with facts and logic, he'll just say you, or your arguments, are stupid and plug his ears.  I mean, he couldn't be a more obvious troll if he changed his name to trollman.

So, like I said...meh.  You guys all got it, right?  That was my intent from the outset. I'm totally good with that.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 03:06:05 PM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2821 on: May 22, 2019, 12:59:22 PM »

I mean...you can wait for his response if you want.

But it is 100% factually correct.  It's not an opinion, or my assumption.  Its absolutely Jill Biden.

I am waiting. Because I find it hard to believe anyone would be that sad....  I'm aware it's probably just "fun" for some.

What they don't realize is that they're just doing the work of all those other trolls who try to influence people by posting bullshit.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #2822 on: May 22, 2019, 01:28:19 PM »

But it is 100% factually correct.  It's not an opinion, or my assumption.  Its absolutely Jill Biden.

I am waiting. Because I find it hard to believe anyone would be that sad....  I'm aware it's probably just "fun" for some.

What they don't realize is that they're just doing the work of all those other trolls who try to influence people by posting bullshit.

/jarmo

And I’m waiting as well.   

You guys LOVE to tear down any conservative response on here and act all high and mighty when you think you have the upper hand on a particular issue.  Love to say things like “I’m waiting” or use words like “hypocrisy” or “troll”, or ”Trumpers”...but yet, when things are pointed out on the other side, you guys do the same shit.  This thread really does go nowhere with so many “stubborn” people on it.  Some of us have admitted to things on here, even if it’s goes against our party.  Others, just can’t bring themselves to it.  They make excuses, come up with some extreme or far fetched response, or don’t reply at all.  So instead of sitting high on your horses and waiting for a response on one particular topic, you guys might wanna check yourselves on so many others that you have failed to respond to, simply because it’s not in your best interest.   
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 01:31:39 PM by damnthehaters » Logged

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
sandman
Legend

« Reply #2823 on: May 22, 2019, 01:34:55 PM »

Emily Ratajkowski is so woke...

“This week, 25 old white men voted to ban abortion in Alabama even in cases of incest and rape. These men in power are imposing their wills onto the bodies of women in order to uphold the patriarchy and perpetuate the industrial prison complex by presenting women of low income opportunity the right to chose not to reproduce. The states trying to ban abortions have the highest proportions of black women living there. This is about class and race and is a direct attack on the fundamental human rights women in the US deserve and are protected by under Roe v Wade. Our bodies, out choice.“

And left wing activists call trump supporters racist? I mean WTF!?!?

"Pointing out racism is racism!" - Sandman

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Wow. Biden just cant learn, or just doesnt care. On stage in philly, and a female had to grab his hands and remove them from her waist. You’d think he’d be embarrassed. It looks so bad.

... says the supporter of "Grab 'em By the Pussy" man. Could you be any more nakedly hypocritical? Your faux concern trolling isn't fooling anyone.

I’m just pointing out facts that you clearly cant handle.

Seems like you are defending biden’s disgusting actions by bringing up other’s disgusting words. Real good look for you. You’re not exactly a champion for women now, eh?

You have alot to learn, kid.

Claiming that pointing out racism is racism is not "pointing out facts", it's making an ass of yourself by saying something so laughably and demonstrably dumb and false that nobody is going to take you seriously. But you seem to be used to that.

But hey, I'm open to hear how calling out racism is racism. Let's see your "facts". I'll wait...  Roll Eyes

Nope, I don't like Biden for his treatment of women and many other reasons. Now that we got your strawman out of the way, explain your double standard because we know for a fact that you defend Trump and yet take shots at Biden for the same things Trump does on a much worse scale. You're not exactly a champion for women now, eh? Again, we're all waiting...

You have a lot to learn, kid.  rofl rofl rofl

Your desperate "gotchas" are so weak it's fucking hilarious. I eagerly await you owning yourself yet again in response to this.

stop using my insults. you've done it several times. at least try to be original.

when has trump touched someone inappropriately?

when has trump touched children inappropriately?

ugh, watching Biden molest those kids is fucking sick. 

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
sandman
Legend

« Reply #2824 on: May 22, 2019, 01:42:00 PM »

where I come from, that is considered "nothing". I mean shit, why don't we settle all of our disputes that way?? maybe Obama could call the JV team of terrorists and tell them to "cut it out" too!!

also, I was talking specifically BEFORE the election (ya know, when it actually mattered). and Obama was his typical self. lots of over-thinking and indecisiveness. for MONTHS. a weakly worded statement from DHS regarding wiki leaks was not enough for the public to connect all of the dots.

he "choked."

but hey, if those actions count as something for you, i'll concede. to be 100% factually correct, I should say Obama did very little, or essentially nothing. sorry for "lying."  Roll Eyes

now if brainwashed people like yourself would actually evaluate your leaders HONESTLY and hold them accountable when they fuck up rather than kissing their ass every chance you get, maybe our political system would not be so corrupt.

If you aren't a liar, then respond to Pilferk's post, point by point, refuting his arguments.

You won't because you are a liar and you know it as well as everyone else on here does. A liar and a coward on top of that because you act like his post doesn't exist and repeating things he already debunked conclusively.

the Taxman has been ignoring me for months. why would you bring up his posts?

let's dumb it down for the kid in the room....

1) Was Obama worthless in stopping Russian interference? [hint: the answer is "yes"]

2) Should Obama have done ALOT more to stop Russian interference? [hint: the answer is "yes"]

3) Does Obama (and his supporters) look like a pussy for blaming Mitch McConnell and the Republicans? [hint: the answer is "yes"]

4) Did Obama have more tools at his disposal to try to stop Russian interference? [hint: the answer is "yes"]

5) Should Trump be very aggressive in preventing any interference in all elections? [I know you don't need my help with this one]

sandman
Legend

« Reply #2825 on: May 22, 2019, 01:44:35 PM »

Wow. Biden just cant learn, or just doesnt care. On stage in philly, and a female had to grab his hands and remove them from her waist. You’d think he’d be embarrassed. It looks so bad.

Is it true that the female you're referring to was his wife? Yes/No?

/jarmo

YES. Why would you ask something that is so easily provable? Who else would he have been kissing on the lips? No opinion or anything.

Question: Does it creep you out when you see Biden molest little girls? Yes/No

Question: Will you support someone that has had several women accuse him of inappropriate touching? Yes/No

pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #2826 on: May 22, 2019, 01:56:05 PM »

Just gonna put this here, since it seems like it might be relevant soon:

The 23 women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct

https://www.businessinsider.com/women-accused-trump-sexual-misconduct-list-2017-12

Together again,
sandman
Legend

« Reply #2827 on: May 22, 2019, 01:56:37 PM »

/jarmo

And I’m waiting as well.   

You guys LOVE to tear down any conservative response on here and act all high and mighty when you think you have the upper hand on a particular issue.  Love to say things like “I’m waiting” or use words like “hypocrisy” or “troll”, or ”Trumpers”...but yet, when things are pointed out on the other side, you guys do the same shit.  This thread really does go nowhere with so many “stubborn” people on it.  Some of us have admitted to things on here, even if it’s goes against our party.  Others, just can’t bring themselves to it.  They make excuses, come up with some extreme or far fetched response, or don’t reply at all.  So instead of sitting high on your horses and waiting for a response on one particular topic, you guys might wanna check yourselves on so many others that you have failed to respond to, simply because it’s not in your best interest.   

well said! yet they like to call everyone else "brainwashed."  you just have to laugh cause in reality, they all have the exact same views on every topic. and those views are exactly the same shit that's thrown out there by the loudest voices on the left. what are the fucking odds that all the liberal posters would have the same exact views on every topic???

I love that the non-liberals in this thread have different views on things. and more importantly, we do not have the same exact views as the Republican party. we call out politicians on both sides, and frequently disagree with the actions of republicans. essentially, we apply some critical thinking to each issue and each individual, rather than waiting for the politicians and the press to tell us how we are supposed to feel.

it's also telling that it's only the liberals that insult other posters in this thread. a few of them have had to be reprimanded by Jarmo, which is really pretty pathetic when you think about it.

« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 02:10:54 PM by sandman » Logged

sandman
Legend

« Reply #2828 on: May 22, 2019, 02:07:06 PM »

he "choked."

1) Was Obama worthless in stopping Russian interference? [hint: the answer is "yes"]

2) Should Obama have done ALOT more to stop Russian interference? [hint: the answer is "yes"]

3) Does Obama (and his supporters) look like a pussy for blaming Mitch McConnell and the Republicans? [hint: the answer is "yes"]

4) Did Obama have more tools at his disposal to try to stop Russian interference? [hint: the answer is "yes"]

5) Should Trump be very aggressive in preventing any interference in all elections? [I know you don't need my help with this one]

EDITING ABOVE POST WITH BOLD TEXT BELOW:

[I thought the Taxman has been ignoring me for months, but apparently he has been addressing my posts passive-aggressively without actually replying to them with my quotes, and referring to me repeatedly in his posts. He said he was going to ignore me....maybe he is a LIAR??? But as I said several months ago, I knew he couldn't ignore me.  hihi.]

pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #2829 on: May 22, 2019, 02:33:07 PM »

[I thought the Taxman has been ignoring me for months, but apparently he has been addressing my posts passive-aggressively without actually replying to them with my quotes, and referring to me repeatedly in his posts. He said he was going to ignore me....maybe he is a LIAR??? But as I said several months ago, I knew he couldn't ignore me.  hihi.]

Just to clear things up before I, again, put you on mute:

Nope. Still ignoring you. And the only reference to you, trollman, was in a post today telling someone else I wasn't expecting you to respond....because it wasn't written to you, or about you, but about the stock, repetitive, and frankly false, conservative response when talking about the issue the adults were discussing. That you tend to parrot those responses is...well.....not surprising and on you.  That my posts might indirectly address some point you're making is a function of posting on the topic being discussed, not addressing YOU (directly or indirectly), and the fact you just parrot the easiest troll Republican talking point available to you.  It's not like you EVER contribute anything other than what the talking heads on Fox News said hours (or days, or weeks) previously, or the REAL fake news that shows up in social media. 

But I'm not surprised by your narcissim....or your predictable trolling.  I figured you wouldn't be able to resist the victim game when I responded to PermissiontoLand...and would come in in full victim mode.   But this? This is full blown off the rails....even for you.

Oh...and how much do I owe you in rent for living inside your head??  "Passive agressively responding"? Man,you have some kind of persecution complex. Maybe I was wrong in my assumption of you not being mad.  That's some grade A paranoia and shit right there.  Whooo!!! Maybe try decaf? Or some CBD oil?

And now back to the adult conversation.....I'll leave you to your trolling (and pearl clutching).
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 03:01:38 PM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2830 on: May 22, 2019, 04:47:20 PM »

You guys LOVE to tear down any conservative response on here

It's called a discussion.

Never claimed I was right or acting "high and mighty". More of the usual "poor me" from people who feel the media is against them because they're not right enough for their liking...

YES. Why would you ask something that is so easily provable? Who else would he have been kissing on the lips? No opinion or anything.

Question: Will you support someone that has had several women accuse him of inappropriate touching? Yes/No

Is that your idea of fun now?

A: I haven't seen him molest little girls. But anyone molesting any children isn't just creepy, it's disgusting.

A: Will I totally disregard a candidate because he hugged someone who didn't want to be hugged? No. And I'm sure you won't either considering your president that you support has done way more than just inappropriate touching.... And no, I'm not talking about him touching his ex model wife.

Q: Do you think it's creepy for a father to say he might date his own daughter if they weren't related?

If this is the criteria you base who you vote for, good luck! Suddenly inappropriate touching is a big thing when the current president has done way more than that.... Wow!

Thanks for the chuckles! Cheesy

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #2831 on: May 22, 2019, 05:15:14 PM »

Never claimed I was right or acting "high and mighty". More of the usual "poor me" from people who feel the media is against them because they're not right enough for their liking...

A: I haven't seen him molest little girls. But anyone molesting any children isn't just creepy, it's disgusting.

A: Will I totally disregard a candidate because he hugged someone who didn't want to be hugged? No. And I'm sure you won't either considering your president that you support has done way more than just inappropriate touching.... And no, I'm not talking about him touching his ex model wife.

Q: Do you think it's creepy for a father to say he might date his own daughter if they weren't related?

If this is the criteria you base who you vote for, good luck! Suddenly inappropriate touching is a big thing when the current president has done way more than that.... Wow!

/jarmo

Fyi, Biden has never, ever, ever been (credibly) acused of molesting a child. Ever. Thats fake news of epic proportions. Not in any actual credible definition of molesting or by any credible accuser. Its a right wing bit of fiction.

There are some pics/vids out there...mostly from one innauguration ceremony....of him being incredibly physically close (and jovial and familiar) to a few preteen kids. In every case, that i am aware of, the patents have said there was nothing inappropriate going on, the kids did not complain, even after being asked about it when the pics came to light, and that in most cases they are just unfortunately framed pictures.

Example:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2906359/Senator-father-13-year-old-girl-says-Joe-Biden-not-creepy-awkward-swearing-photo.html

If there are other, different, cases out there involving kids.....i havent seen them. If someone finds em, post em!

He does seem to have an issue with invading peoples personal space....and its something he for sure needs to be more aware of (though not when hugging his wife or his kids).  I'm not sure how anyone who voted for Trump could find it creepy, given trumps actions in the past, though. Hell, Trumps own wife accused him of RAPE and didnt relent til her divorce payday was made contingent on it. Serial infidelity, multiple acusations of sexual misconduct and assault, peepin in on teenagers when they are changing at the miss universe pageant, grab em by the pussy comments etc, etc, etc.  its all just an excuse by the right when it comes to Joe....and more bits of obvious hypocrisy. They are really just parroting trumps twitter and the propaganda network, really. They cant think too much about it because then they start to remember Trumps done way worse.....and it all comes crashing down around their ears.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 06:19:47 PM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
sandman
Legend

« Reply #2832 on: May 22, 2019, 05:43:25 PM »

Nope. Still ignoring you.

as you respond to my post.  rofl

sandman
Legend

« Reply #2833 on: May 22, 2019, 06:05:36 PM »

/jarmo

MY idea of fun???

if you give shit, you will take a minute and watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dizji3k4e5w

how any father can watch that, and not want to knock him the fuck out, is beyond me. nothing saddens me more than when kids cannot count on their parents for safety.

also, here is an article from a left-leaning source:
https://www.thedailybeast.com/even-if-its-not-sexual-joe-bidens-creepy-touching-crosses-the-line

pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #2834 on: May 22, 2019, 06:23:55 PM »

The answer to everything:

Together again,
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #2835 on: May 22, 2019, 07:08:36 PM »

Claiming that pointing out racism is racism is not "pointing out facts", it's making an ass of yourself by saying something so laughably and demonstrably dumb and false that nobody is going to take you seriously. But you seem to be used to that.

But hey, I'm open to hear how calling out racism is racism. Let's see your "facts". I'll wait...  Roll Eyes

Nope, I don't like Biden for his treatment of women and many other reasons. Now that we got your strawman out of the way, explain your double standard because we know for a fact that you defend Trump and yet take shots at Biden for the same things Trump does on a much worse scale. You're not exactly a champion for women now, eh? Again, we're all waiting...

Your desperate "gotchas" are so weak it's fucking hilarious. I eagerly await you owning yourself yet again in response to this.

stop using my insults. you've done it several times. at least try to be original.

"Stop using my insults!"  rofl rofl rofl rofl

What, you don't like being treated the way you treat others? I love how you suddenly find your own statements unfair when used against you. See, an adult would take that as a moment to reflect on his arguments and treatment of others...

Trump admitted it. He said he grabs women by the pussy, has been accused by 23 women of assault and we know he peeped on nude underage beauty pageant members. If you call touching shoulders worse than that, you must be a molester yourself, using false equivalencies to make yourself look better.

Hint: touching somebody's shoulder is not molestation. Are you mentally impaired?  drool

But yeah, watching Trump molest those kids is fucking sick.

Uhh, because an adult arguing in good faith addresses counter arguments regardless of where they come from? Because an adult doesn't plug his ears and act like counter evidence doesn't exist?

None of those are addressing his points at all. You're just repeating your previous points which ignore his completely.

Apparently you need to go back to grade school to learn how our government works because Obama could not do anything legislative without McConnell. My 12 year old nephew knows that!  Roll Eyes

We are all still waiting, little coward...

Aww, widdle baby is butthurt he's had his advances spurned! Look at the jilted lover impotently yelling at the wind! Yeah, you're right, he's a liar and ugly and GODDAMMIT WHY WON'T HE TAKE YOU BACK?!

It's clear from your replying to him when he is not talking to you, that you are in fact obsessed with him. love

Time to move on.

And I’m waiting as well.   

Oh look, another perpetual victim conservative!

Have you not seen Sandman's mindless repetition of "no collusion"? How is that not acting high and mighty when you think you have the upper hand?

If you people refuse to address our arguments, what else are we to say but "I am still waiting"? Should we let you keep diverting until kingdom come? That is not how adult debate works. If you keep making diversions, it becomes clear that you are not operating in good faith, and are therefore a troll. You have no one to blame but yourself for engaging in these disingenuous tactics repeatedly. Where is the personal responsibility?

Point out where we have "done the same shit". What have we failed to respond to? Let's see receipts.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 07:13:02 PM by PermissionToLand » Logged

"This sweater I made for you
I think you know where that comes from, guitarcomeon" - Stuff McKracken
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #2836 on: May 22, 2019, 07:10:31 PM »

Trump Spent More Than Three Times the Cost of Robert Mueller’s Russia Investigation Playing Golf at His Own Resorts

https://www.theroot.com/trump-spent-more-than-three-times-the-cost-of-robert-mu-1834950100

$102 MILLION!

The bigger slap after these expenditures is that he pockets some of this taxpayer money by charging the US for lodging (for Secret Service, etc) at his shitty resort. Not to mention the money the Feds have to pay to local authorities for additional security.

The even bigger yet not surprising slap in the face is that he thinks its perfectly cool to waste this much time and money dicking around while taking funds from life and death matters like disaster relief to pay for his stupid wall.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 07:17:49 PM by PermissionToLand » Logged

sandman
Legend

« Reply #2837 on: May 22, 2019, 08:04:17 PM »

What, you don't like being treated the way you treat others? I love how you suddenly find your own statements unfair when used against you. See, an adult would take that as a moment to reflect on his arguments and treatment of others...

Trump admitted it. He said he grabs women by the pussy, has been accused by 23 women of assault and we know he peeped on nude underage beauty pageant members. If you call touching shoulders worse than that, you must be a molester yourself, using false equivalencies to make yourself look better.

Hint: touching somebody's shoulder is not molestation. Are you mentally impaired?  drool

Uhh, because an adult arguing in good faith addresses counter arguments regardless of where they come from? Because an adult doesn't plug his ears and act like counter evidence doesn't exist?

None of those are addressing his points at all. You're just repeating your previous points which ignore his completely.

Apparently you need to go back to grade school to learn how our government works because Obama could not do anything legislative without McConnell. My 12 year old nephew knows that!  Roll Eyes

Aww, widdle baby is butthurt he's had his advances spurned! Look at the jilted lover impotently yelling at the wind! Yeah, you're right, he's a liar and ugly and GODDAMMIT WHY WON'T HE TAKE YOU BACK?!

It's clear from your replying to him when he is not talking to you, that you are in fact obsessed with him. love

Time to move on.

And I’m waiting as well.   

Have you not seen Sandman's mindless repetition of "no collusion"? How is that not acting high and mighty when you think you have the upper hand?

If you people refuse to address our arguments, what else are we to say but "I am still waiting"? Should we let you keep diverting until kingdom come? That is not how adult debate works. If you keep making diversions, it becomes clear that you are not operating in good faith, and are therefore a troll. You have no one to blame but yourself for engaging in these disingenuous tactics repeatedly. Where is the personal responsibility?

Point out where we have "done the same shit". What have we failed to respond to? Let's see receipts.

I read your post very carefully, and i just have 2 questions:

1) how did you do in Fortnite today?

2) how many red bulls did u down?

pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #2838 on: May 22, 2019, 09:51:25 PM »

This president proves time and time again he just doesn't know how to take a win (or do his job).

Dems are ready to compromise on infrastructure.  Something everyone wants (and that I gave Trump credit for working with dems over a few pages ago). A big win for Trump, nice signing ceremony, and him delivering on a campaign promise

Trump decides to throw a tantrum, and torpedo it all. And then IN FRONT OF THE PRESS basically says "I won't do my job until they stop investigating me".  He basically takes infrastructure hostage to try to blackmail the dems to stop doing their constitutionally mandated JOBS.

Unreal.  And not a great look.  Just like taking credit for the shutdown, he's now given the Dems an infrastructure sound bite they can play for the next 18 months.

Also "I don't do cover ups" (unless it's about paying a porn star to cover up an affair, or I'm in negotiations with Russians for a Moscow Trump Tower, or my campaign misappropriates funds, or my charity foundation misuses money it raised or......)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/resizer/_fADDt6YJJYe-dTnIVqPA9i8Kbg=/1205x0/arc-anglerfish-washpost-prod-washpost.s3.amazonaws.com/public/D2KDWVD4X4I6TMPTWIZ74WAR54.jpg
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 09:58:25 PM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #2839 on: May 23, 2019, 02:09:38 AM »

Time to move on.

And I’m waiting as well.   

I read your post very carefully, and i just have 2 questions:

1) how did you do in Fortnite today?

2) how many red bulls did u down?

I read your post very carefully and I have just two questions:

1. Why are you such a coward?

2. I'm still waiting, little boy...

Just look at how long my post is compared to yours and it's obvious you're terrified of me because I can methodically tear you apart, piece by piece. So you just don't respond to anything like the weak little snowflake you are. Can't engage anything outside your sheltered little bubble. nervous

It's an awfully pathetic way to concede every point I made by dodging them, but I'll accept this as your concession. No need to be butthurt and make insults because you lost now, cupcake. Buck up, this isn't a safe space.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 02:15:17 AM by PermissionToLand » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 194 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: