Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 01:21:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227784 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Donald Trump & 2016 Election
Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144] 145 146 ... 194 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Donald Trump & 2016 Election  (Read 485151 times)
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #2860 on: May 24, 2019, 11:16:55 AM »

I dont see the need for an edited video. There is enough unedited video out there on Pelosi that makes me question her sharpness and mental state  such as this one-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jr5TKYR64wc

Ok now I really have to go. You're getting me sucked into this.....enjoy the day fellas.

Um...she mispoke?

Pretty innocent slip considering the last time she was speaker, and they had a Republican President, it was Bush. There is nothing...and I mean NOTHING...in that video that should make any reasonable person question her sharpness, sanity, or mental state.  She completely makes her point, pretty clearly.  She just mixes up his name.

We've seen SOOOO much worse from Trump. So. Much. Worse. I mean, he literally screws up peoples names ALL THE TIME:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3e4QoxKIfo

There was something a couple weeks ago where, during a televised meeting in the White House, he called the CEO of Apple (Tim Cook) the wrong name over an over again.

Freaking hilarious!

Also....Covfefe anyone?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 11:44:44 AM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
sandman
Legend

« Reply #2861 on: May 24, 2019, 12:00:02 PM »

Waiting for fake Pelosi video to be posted here in 3.....2......1

Tongue

I dont see the need for an edited video. There is enough unedited video out there on Pelosi that makes me question her sharpness and mental state  such as this one-

Ok now I really have to go. You're getting me sucked into this.....enjoy the day fellas.

She’s either had a stroke or a drinking problem. Hopefully her health is ok, but this is fucking hilarious!!

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2862 on: May 24, 2019, 01:35:57 PM »

Trump: US to send 1,500 extra troops to Middle East

The US is to send 1,500 additional troops to the Middle East for "mostly protective" reasons, President Donald Trump has announced.

"We want to have protection in the Middle East," he told reporters on Friday. He described the latest deployment as "relatively small".

Congress has been notified about the plans, US media report.

Tensions between the US and Iran rose this month, with America sending an aircraft carrier to the region.

The US has also deployed more planes to the Gulf in recent days, with officials saying there was a threat from Iran-backed forces in Iraq.

But only on Thursday, President Donald Trump said he did not think more troops were needed.

"I don't think we're going to need them," he told reporters. "I really don't. I would certainly send troops if we need them."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48404141

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #2863 on: May 24, 2019, 01:47:45 PM »

Trump: US to send 1,500 extra troops to Middle East

The US is to send 1,500 additional troops to the Middle East for "mostly protective" reasons, President Donald Trump has announced.

"We want to have protection in the Middle East," he told reporters on Friday. He described the latest deployment as "relatively small".

Congress has been notified about the plans, US media report.

Tensions between the US and Iran rose this month, with America sending an aircraft carrier to the region.

The US has also deployed more planes to the Gulf in recent days, with officials saying there was a threat from Iran-backed forces in Iraq.

But only on Thursday, President Donald Trump said he did not think more troops were needed.

"I don't think we're going to need them," he told reporters. "I really don't. I would certainly send troops if we need them."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48404141

/jarmo

Jesus Christ.  What the actual fuck.

Trump: Rattles saber

Also Trump: Oh, look, they're reacting to my saber rattling.  Guess we should send in the army, boys.

Roll Eyes

Together again,
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #2864 on: May 24, 2019, 02:43:47 PM »

Looks to be added security for the higher threat level. I could understand that decision if we are doing it to protect our embassies and existing overseas bases.

But Id have a  big problem if they were sending 10,000  ground troops which was the rumor a few days ago. Iraq would be considered a cakewalk compared to Iran. Hopefully we have learned from the previous 2 administrations that unnecessary wars usually dont go well.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #2865 on: May 24, 2019, 02:58:42 PM »

"just look at how long my post is compared to yours"

that is the funniest thing I've ever read in here. that really gave me a good laugh.

I was being sarcastic when I said "stop using my insults." you take things way too seriously. and the irony of YOU preaching about how to treat others on this forum. remember when I told you about self-awareness? you clearly ignored my advice.

you've called me a child molester, fascist, coward, mentally impaired and countless other things. All in the last day. (which is actually pretty funny.) plenty more in the last few weeks, all after Jarmo warned you about it. such a lack of respect for the person running this thing. and you wonder why I don't take your posts seriously?

then on top of that, many liberals on this message board feel the need to demonize people with different views. you're so desperate to make the other side seem evil, and of bad character. it's been going on in these threads for years. and the hatred and anger always seems to be coming from one direction. I don't remember Jarmo ever having to warn any of the resident "conservatives".

At least you can laugh at yourself!  rofl

Haha, the classic "I was being sarcastic" defense! How about this, I was being sarcastic when I said "stop using my insults." you take things way too seriously. and the irony of YOU preaching about how to treat others on this forum. remember when I told you about self-awareness? you clearly ignored my advice.

You've called Biden a child molester and me a dumb kid, a school shooter, unhinged and insinuated I have a small dick (right in this same post! You just hit a new low of hypocrisy! Here's a cookie), called Pilferk a liar and countless other things. All in the last day. (which is actually pretty funny.) plenty more in the last few weeks, all after I've warned you about it. such a lack of respect for the person running this thinA. and you wonder why I don't take your posts seriously?  crying

But hey, maybe you wouldn't be called a molester so often by everyone you meet if you stopped defending Pedo Trump. Just a thought. Take a little personal responsibility.

see here's the problem with many die-hards on both sides...you take arguing politics too seriously. this is the shit you people talk about at bars, when most people are just out having a good time. you treat online arguments like a sport where you are trying to win something.

Wow, you really don't have to tear yourself apart like that. Go easy on yourself!

I always assumed this was due to die-hards falling victim to the politicians desire to divide us. it goes back decades but I really saw a coordinated effort in the 2000's to label Bush and his supporters as Nazis. like I said, the far right does this as well, but this thread is the extent of my online political arguments, and all I see in here are some liberals throwing a ton of hatred towards conservatives.     

Yup, no hatred towards liberals in here, says the liberal hater. Roll Eyes

clearly there is something deeper going on. maybe something missing in your life that you feel the need to be "better" than random posters. maybe you weren't good at sports so you have to come here and try to "win" and tear people apart "piece by piece." maybe you are all wound up tight cause your wives and girlfriends are on a sex strike. maybe you come here and talk about the length of your posts to make up for some other shortcomings in your life.

whatever it is, you seem unhinged. reading your last few posts, you appear in insane. i'm worried you're going to go shoot up a school or something. i'm seriously concerned for your well being. I would highly recommend you smoke a peace pipe or something. chill out. relax. and stop making shit so personal.  beer

"This sweater I made for you
I think you know where that comes from, guitarcomeon" - Stuff McKracken
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #2866 on: May 24, 2019, 03:02:41 PM »

so now we are defending inappropriate touching of little girls in this thread? WOW! a whole new low.

in any situation involving children, it is on the adult. there's no such thing as accidentally touching a child inappropriately. you make sure that doesn't happen!!

I can't fucking believe this has to be made clear on this board. you keep your hands off of children. what a new fucking low we have reached.

and as for some defending the Creeper because the father (a Democrat) said that his daughter was ok with it? guess what, that is extremely common when it comes to abusing/molesting children. think about priests, Michael Jackson, that Netflix movie.....in most of those cases, the parents were friends with the molester, and they were a trusted and highly respected person. in those situations, that is one key reason why kids don't speak up.

sickening.   

so now we are defending peeping on naked little girls in this thread? WOW! a whole new low.

in any situation involving children, it is on the adult. there's no such thing as accidentally peeping a child inappropriately. you make sure that doesn't happen!!

I can't fucking believe this has to be made clear on this board. you keep your eyes off of nude children. what a new fucking low we have reached.

and as for some defending the Creeper because somebody else touched a girl's shoulder? guess what, that is extremely common.

sickening. 

Never stop showing those true colors!

PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #2867 on: May 24, 2019, 03:05:46 PM »

Um...she mispoke?

Pretty innocent slip considering the last time she was speaker, and they had a Republican President, it was Bush. There is nothing...and I mean NOTHING...in that video that should make any reasonable person question her sharpness, sanity, or mental state.  She completely makes her point, pretty clearly.  She just mixes up his name.

We've seen SOOOO much worse from Trump. So. Much. Worse. I mean, he literally screws up peoples names ALL THE TIME:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3e4QoxKIfo

There was something a couple weeks ago where, during a televised meeting in the White House, he called the CEO of Apple (Tim Cook) the wrong name over an over again.

Freaking hilarious!

Also....Covfefe anyone?

The hypocrisy of jumping on small slips here and there by Pelosi when Trump literally cannot form a grammatically coherent sentence to save his life is fucking delicious.

PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #2868 on: May 24, 2019, 03:08:24 PM »

She’s either had a stroke or a drinking problem. Hopefully her health is ok, but this is fucking hilarious!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfOQBY5BrUA

He’s either had a stroke or a drinking problem. Hopefully his health is okay, but this is fucking hilarious!!  rofl rofl

pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #2869 on: May 24, 2019, 03:10:28 PM »

Looks to be added security for the higher threat level. I could understand that decision if we are doing it to protect our embassies and existing overseas bases.

But Id have a  big problem if they were sending 10,000  ground troops which was the rumor a few days ago. Iraq would be considered a cakewalk compared to Iran. Hopefully we have learned from the previous 2 administrations that unnecessary wars usually dont go well.

Except.....there isn't really any higher threat level.

There is a PERCEIVED higher threat level because, again, Trump said stupid shit. Iran, thinking he was serious, said more stupid shit.  Cooler heads prevailed in IRAN (who the fuck ever thought that would be a thing) and the air went out of it.

Til Trump sends over more troops.  And ends around congress to sell arms to mideast allies. 

Seriously, this fucking guy.  He's the OPPOSITE of the fixer.  Again, self inflicted wounds...but this time he's throwing US troops in harms way for no good fucking reason.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 03:18:06 PM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #2870 on: May 24, 2019, 05:00:38 PM »

Except.....there isn't really any higher threat level.

There is a PERCEIVED higher threat level because, again, Trump said stupid shit. Iran, thinking he was serious, said more stupid shit.  Cooler heads prevailed in IRAN (who the fuck ever thought that would be a thing) and the air went out of it.

Til Trump sends over more troops.  And ends around congress to sell arms to mideast allies. 

Seriously, this fucking guy.  He's the OPPOSITE of the fixer.  Again, self inflicted wounds...but this time he's throwing US troops in harms way for no good fucking reason.

Trump ran on not getting us into unnecessary wars.  I hope he sticks to that.

Getting into a preemptive and unilateral war with Iran would be a disaster and if he goes there, he can kiss his re-election hopes goodbye .

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #2871 on: May 24, 2019, 06:23:41 PM »

Hey now, Trump has intentially achomlished many great things for the United Schrates! All these attacks by anominess people are nothing but suspested assumptions. Someone should look into the oringes of these attacks!

« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 06:28:26 PM by PermissionToLand » Logged

pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #2872 on: May 24, 2019, 06:25:56 PM »

Hey now, Trump has intentially achomlished many great things for the United Schrates!

I literally know 4th graders who can spell better than he can.....

But he's a very stable genius, you know!
« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 06:30:38 PM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #2873 on: May 24, 2019, 06:30:29 PM »

That looks legit  rofl

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #2874 on: May 24, 2019, 06:32:20 PM »

I literally know 4th graders who can spell better than he can.....

But he's a very stable genius, you know!

Because we all know that famous Albert Einstein quote: "I'm am such a genius. Best wishes to the haters and losers!"

Wait... excuse me, that was Albert Einsley, third grader of Dubuque, Iowa.

PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #2875 on: May 24, 2019, 06:33:05 PM »

That looks legit  rofl

Multiple photos have surfaced from a press conference. Not to mention it follows precedent of his own tweets. Remember "covfefe"?

TDS sure is a strong delusion!  Roll Eyes

pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #2876 on: May 24, 2019, 06:33:11 PM »

That looks legit  rofl

Unfortunately, Senator...it is.  Hand to God, Thor, Zeus, my kids, or whoever you'd like me to raise my hand to.

I posted a similar link in an earlier post. Its a picture of the notes he carried to the Rose Garden after he stormed out of the infrastructure meeting.  And unlike the doctored video Trump tweeted out....it's a legit, undoctored photo.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 06:35:55 PM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #2877 on: May 24, 2019, 06:35:03 PM »

Here's another picture.

I wish I could resize it....

Together again,
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #2878 on: May 24, 2019, 06:37:14 PM »

Who else writes in big black Sharpie like a child?  rofl rofl

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2879 on: May 24, 2019, 06:44:39 PM »

"I know words, I have the best words"

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144] 145 146 ... 194 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: