Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 03:07:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227808 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl and Slash friends again?
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 46 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl and Slash friends again?  (Read 211196 times)
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #620 on: August 31, 2015, 02:24:41 PM »

Rumor was they met up last year.  I guess the rumor was right.

Where did that rumor come from? Never seen it.

Wasn't something posted online, and it may have been more than just Slash there.

Good for them.  Will anything come from it, who knows.

Cool if true, but just haven't heard of that before. Who posted that online, Slash or the GNR camp or..?

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #621 on: August 31, 2015, 02:29:40 PM »

Wasn't something posted online, and it may have been more than just Slash there.

Cool if true, but just haven't heard of that before. Who posted that online, Slash or the GNR camp or..?

I said it wasn't posted online.

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #622 on: August 31, 2015, 03:15:15 PM »

I said it wasn't posted online.

Ok, I read that wrong, I put an 'it' in there and thought you posed it as a question.

Where did it come from then?
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 03:16:53 PM by Spirit » Logged

Sweetness is a virtue
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #623 on: August 31, 2015, 03:24:15 PM »

A grapevine thing.  Heard about it last December, but honestly didn't believe it.

Spirit
Legend

« Reply #624 on: August 31, 2015, 03:25:04 PM »

Ah, ok. Thanks.

A little vague though... hard to say anything about the credibility.

Sweetness is a virtue
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #625 on: August 31, 2015, 03:32:56 PM »

I think Slash just confirmed it.

Spirit
Legend

« Reply #626 on: August 31, 2015, 04:36:42 PM »

I think Slash just confirmed it.

Eddie Trunk spoke to Slash's manager and the story presented by the media was characterized as overblown.

I still think this might be the case of Slash basically just saying the same thing as he did in the CBS interview, using slightly less considered words.

Sweetness is a virtue
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #627 on: August 31, 2015, 05:01:03 PM »

I still think this might be the case of Slash basically just saying the same thing as he did in the CBS interview, using slightly less considered words.

I don't think so.  It was rumored last year that Axl and Slash met.  Now Slash confirms they are friends "it was probably way overdue" he said.

I agree the media blew it out of proportion.

TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #628 on: August 31, 2015, 05:08:15 PM »

It may have been better timing now.  For the Rock N Roll Hall Of Fame.

Nothing worse than hanging out with people you dont like..   The whole band may of showed up, if it was now or slightly in the future
Princess Leia
« Reply #629 on: August 31, 2015, 05:11:15 PM »

A grapevine thing.  Heard about it last December, but honestly didn't believe it.

Sorry dude, I?m die hard fan of old band. But with all due respect WTH is that beyond bizarre thing you said? You mean some guy told you last year that Axl and Slash met and there are no details or explanation of any kind? Did they accidentally bump into each other?

Were you not curious enough about it to get more info on the matter?

I don?t know about you, but if someone tells me Axl and Slash met I would remove heaven and earth to get to the bottom of that
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #630 on: August 31, 2015, 05:34:31 PM »

I at least ask a follow up question or two.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #631 on: August 31, 2015, 05:48:52 PM »

Sorry dude, I?m die hard fan of old band. But with all due respect WTH is that beyond bizarre thing you said? You mean some guy told you last year that Axl and Slash met and there are no details or explanation of any kind? Did they accidentally bump into each other?

I don?t know about you, but if someone tells me Axl and Slash met I would remove heaven and earth to get to the bottom of that

It was a credible rumor.  But it seemed so far fetched I really didn't believe it.  Looks like it was probably true.  And I doubt they accidentally bumped into each other.

EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #632 on: August 31, 2015, 10:56:30 PM »

It was a credible rumor.  But it seemed so far fetched I really didn't believe it.  Looks like it was probably true.  And I doubt they accidentally bumped into each other.

A "credible rumor" from whom? The originator of the story that they "supposedly" bumped into each other does matter as far as believability  goes.

Surely this "credible rumor" was initiated by a "credible person" and not someone's boyfriend's brother's aunt's dogwalker sort of scenario.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 11:02:29 PM by EmilyGNR » Logged

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #633 on: August 31, 2015, 11:11:59 PM »

The originator of the story that they "supposedly" bumped into each other does matter as far as believability  goes.

I have no idea what you are talking about.  Leia asked if they accidentally bumped into each other, I said I doubt it.

Surely this "credible rumor" was initiated by a "credible person"

Yes it was.

EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #634 on: September 01, 2015, 12:22:14 AM »

The originator of the story that they "supposedly" bumped into each other does matter as far as believability  goes.

I have no idea what you are talking about.  Leia asked if they accidentally bumped into each other, I said I doubt it.

Surely this "credible rumor" was initiated by a "credible person"

Yes it was.

I tend to doubt supposedly "credible rumors" until substantiated by a credible source. The rumor mill has become a veritable circus in the last two weeks.

Call me skeptical  hihi

"Shut the fuck up."
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #635 on: September 01, 2015, 12:27:55 AM »

I tend to doubt supposedly "credible rumors" until substantiated by a credible source. The rumor mill has become a veritable circus in the last two weeks.

Doubt what you want, but it looks like the rumor was true.  This was from last year, not in the last two weeks.

EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #636 on: September 01, 2015, 12:45:33 AM »

Doubt what you want, but it looks like the rumor was true.  This was from last year, not in the last two weeks.

And you still fail to mention where said rumor originated.

I did not ask "when" I asked "where".  Is that clear enough?
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 12:47:19 AM by EmilyGNR » Logged

"Shut the fuck up."
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #637 on: September 01, 2015, 12:54:43 AM »

You have all the information you need.

And you said the rumor mill has become a veritable circus in the "last two weeks."  I was pointing out this rumor was from last year.  Is that clear enough?

EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #638 on: September 01, 2015, 01:06:52 AM »

You have all the information you need.

And you said the rumor mill has become a veritable circus in the "last two weeks."  I was pointing out this rumor was from last year.  Is that clear enough?

No, I asked when this supposed rumor you heard started, do you not remember? Or does it fluctuate?

The fact that the rumor mill has ramped up in the last two weeks has nothing to do with the supposed rumor you supposedly heard last year. Capice?

That is, if there really was some sort of rumor that was believable "last year". Your hesitancy to discuss it doesn't exactly validate it.

If you are talking about the cooperation needed to sign off the synch rights necessary to release Appetite for democracy DVD, that isnt necessarily some state secert.  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 01:15:27 AM by EmilyGNR » Logged

"Shut the fuck up."
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #639 on: September 01, 2015, 01:28:28 AM »

No, I asked when this supposed rumor you heard started, do you not remember? Or does it fluctuate?

I have already said, I heard it in December.

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=66383.msg1394373#msg1394373

That's not what you asked.  confused

I did not ask "when" I asked "where". 

And no, I wasn't talking about signing off on some sync rights.  I think you need to go back and read what I posted.  Huh

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 46 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: