Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 09:42:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227784 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Best opening to jungle. The we forgive you show❗️
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Best opening to jungle. The we forgive you show❗️  (Read 11990 times)
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2015, 03:31:59 PM »

My other favorite Jungle is from Paris 1992. I remember being 5 years old and watching the Paris gig on vhs and Jungle came on and i thought that i had just witnessed the most badass thing ever. Grin

Love that concert, and that rendition. 

Also really like DTJ/Civil War and KOHD from that one.  When I make mixes of that tour, I use those versions.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2015, 03:39:25 PM »

2011 onwards...hey, wha' happen?  Totally out of shape, totally in poor voice.  It was like he was told the week before that he had to go on tour.

It's hard to take you seriously. You don't do a two hour plus show in La Paz, Bolivia if you're out of shape.

Sorry.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2015, 09:18:42 AM »

2011 onwards...hey, wha' happen?  Totally out of shape, totally in poor voice.  It was like he was told the week before that he had to go on tour.

It's hard to take you seriously. You don't do a two hour plus show in La Paz, Bolivia if you're out of shape.

Sorry.

Jesus Christ, Jarmo.  Do we actually need the side by side pictures?

Get real.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2015, 12:08:31 PM »

You telling somebody who was at the shows to get real is....... Something.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2015, 12:24:34 PM »

You telling somebody who was at the shows to get real is....... Something.

Conversational Re-Direct : DENIED

If you want to tell me his voice sounded just as good as before from 2011 onwards, you do that.  I'd laugh right in your face, but you could always play the well worn "well, its subjective..." card and use it as an escape hatch.

Whatever.

But to say he was in the same physical shape from 2011 onwards that he was in for prior tours is just preposterous.  And is in no way subjective.  Very easily provable by anyone with eyes.

Now, yes...I know, I know : Bolivia!  Altitude!  I was there!

Great.  All non-answers, I'm afraid.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2015, 01:28:26 PM »

Read what I said.
Think. Read again.

Like I said, you don't do what he does if you're out of shape.

Now, think about it a little more and get back to me when you finally understand how stupid your post opinion is.
Thank you.

Yes, I know it hurts your feelings when I point out simple facts like the one where I don't solely rely on Youtube for my opinions.

/jarmo

D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2015, 01:37:45 PM »

Like I said, you don't do what he does if you're out of shape.

The rebuttal to the point Axl is pretty clearly in poorer physical shape from 2011 onwards than he was in prior tours is never ever, ever, ever, EVER going to be how he played Bolivia that time.

So if you are just going to try and run that up the flagpole, again, save yourself the typing.  The fact I'm even responding to it a second time shows I have the patience of Job.

Its a pathetic and desperate subject change, because arguing against pictures, videos, and human eyesight is a tough slog.  I'm sure it is.  Probably why I'd never try it.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 01:39:17 PM by D-GenerationX » Logged

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2015, 01:44:45 PM »

If you said, "I think that by judging clips on Youtube, Z was in better shape in year X than year Y", we'd have a different argument.

But no, you can't do that. You have to make the usual bullshit generalization once again.

Now you're backtracking again. Maybe you shouldn't type so much bullshit and then you'd save all of us time?

Let's just remind everybody what you said:

2011 onwards...hey, wha' happen? Totally out of shape, totally in poor voice.  It was like he was told the week before that he had to go on tour.

Totally your usual bullshit.

/jarmo

« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 01:46:46 PM by jarmo » Logged

D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2015, 01:57:04 PM »

I stand by that statement.  Why would I walk that back?

Starting with the 10/2/2011 show, he is in poorer shape than prior tours.  Clearly visible. 

Starting with the 10/2/2011 show, he is in poorer voice than prior tours.  Clearly audible.

The bit about it seeming like he found out about the tour only the week before was obviously a joke.  File it under gallows humor, I guess.  Its a throwaway line that accompanies the relevant, on topic point being made.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2015, 02:02:38 PM »

So in your opinion, I can say that you're totally wrong about everything you say because you were wrong more than once.

Generalizations are fun!  yes

Of course you stand by your statement. It's how you operate. Your business is bullshit. You're never wrong in your own mind.
It's not like we're surprised.

How's your shape?

/jarmo

D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2015, 02:06:23 PM »

Of course you stand by your statement. It's how you operate. Your business is bullshit. You're never wrong in your own mind.
It's not like we're surprised.

"Believe me...not your lying eyes and ears" is a monumentally stupid argument.

I'd be embarrassed to make it in any sort of public forum, about any topic.  But we've long established you are unconcerned with such matters.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2015, 02:10:40 PM »

I stick to facts. Too bad you jinxed the tapers so there's no bootlegs of those last shows in Las Vegas last year....

You paint a picture using only one color. You're not able to see differences, even show to show. And you argue against people who were there.
I'm not even talking about myself here.

So, how's your shape?
Totally out of shape? We can only speculate since you don't give us any updates!

/jarmo

D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2015, 02:24:11 PM »

I stick to facts. Too bad you jinxed the tapers so there's no bootlegs of those last shows in Las Vegas last year....

My reach clearly knows no bounds. 

So, how's your shape?
Totally out of shape? We can only speculate since you don't give us any updates!

When there is something to update, it will be announced.  Why is this so difficult to grasp?

An observation, if I might? Coming off a little entitled right now.  Little bit.

rebelhipi
Legend

You Dig What The Fuck I'm Saying, Homefuck''?!''

« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2015, 02:35:56 PM »

There should be a Jarmo vs D-GenerationX thread that should be dedicated to your arguments.

Helsinki 06.07.06
Helsinki 05.06.10
Bangkok 28.02.17
Hämeenlinna 01.07.17
Berlin 03.06.18
Tallinn 16.07.18
Algés 04.06.22
Prague 18.06.22
Madrid 09.06.23

GN'R
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2015, 02:41:17 PM »

There should be a Jarmo vs D-GenerationX thread that should be dedicated to your arguments.

Oh, he doesn't have seem to have much trouble tracking me down.  I might as well have a microchip in my neck, like Agent Dana Scully.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2015, 02:53:07 PM »

When there is something to update, it will be announced.  Why is this so difficult to grasp?

An observation, if I might? Coming off a little entitled right now.  Little bit.

You owe us!

hihi

/jarmo

Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: