Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 08:14:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Reunion Tour???
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 44 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Reunion Tour???  (Read 152972 times)
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2015, 08:55:49 AM »

The only thing that keeps bugging me is the silence surrounding this subject. These kind of articles come and go as they have done in the past, and some people get excited about them, but in the past someone has eventually spoken and shot them down. But now it's been surprisingly long time with no word from anyone who actually knows stuff (correct me if I'm wrong). If there isn't going to be a reunion, I think it would be GN'R's benefit to cut the rumours pretty quickly...

I've been saying this for a few weeks...if it's not in the cards... I would think it would be best to shut it down by now...

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2015, 09:13:48 AM »

I think most of the people who are expecting a reunion are considering Axl+Slash+Duff combination a reunion.

Yep.  I know I am.

Axl/Slash/Duff may not be considered the optimum by some.  But its damn sure better than Axl and a bunch of dudes named Harry playing GNR songs.

Obviously, hope very much this is true.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
LongGoneDay
VIP

« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2015, 09:24:07 AM »

Obviously anything is better than what is going on now.
Slash back playing with Axl is infinitely more interesting than what?s been happening.

I understand Axl, Slash and Duff alone is a gigantic step in the right direction, but no one sees the irony in leaving out Izzy and Steven?
Losing them is what spelled the end of GN?R in the first place.
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2015, 09:26:15 AM »

Slash back playing with Axl is infinitely more interesting than what?s been happening.

I understand Axl, Slash and Duff alone is a gigantic step in the right direction, but no one sees the irony in leaving out Izzy and Steven?

So very true in regards to izzy and a lesser extent Steven.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
Annie
« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2015, 09:27:10 AM »

GNR did not end with their departure. IMO things would have gone alot better in the long run if Stevie had never been involved.
sky dog
Legend

« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2015, 09:27:50 AM »

LongGone....ain't a reunion without Izzy....why ANYONE thinks Duff is more important than Izzy is well beyond my comprehension.

Just one more mornin', I had to wake up with the blues...
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2015, 09:35:03 AM »

LongGone....ain't a reunion without Izzy....why ANYONE thinks Duff is more important than Izzy is well beyond my comprehension.

He's not.

But if one wants to do it and the other does not, what can you do?

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #47 on: November 12, 2015, 09:37:09 AM »

He's not.

But if one wants to do it and the other does not, what can you do?

The only way you could say Izzy is certainly more important than Duff is if they were trying to write and record 10 new songs..

I hope izzy wants to tour... but if he doesn't... it wouldn't ruin this for me.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
sky dog
Legend

« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2015, 09:39:28 AM »

D, Who said Izzy didn't want to do it? He played a lot more shows with Axl in this era than Duff did. You know he didn't go to the RnR Hall of Fame because Axl didn't. You don't think they talked about that? Izzy would be in if it is done full on. Imo.

JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #49 on: November 12, 2015, 09:49:33 AM »

D, Who said Izzy didn't want to do it? He played a lot more shows with Axl in this era than Duff did. You know he didn't go to the RnR Hall of Fame because Axl didn't. You don't think they talked about that? Izzy would be in if it is done full on. Imo.

Izzy also stated in an interview a few years ago that he would be interested in doing it, because after all he said they were "his songs".

A lot of people assume he doesn't want any part of it, but that's just a silly assumption that he doesn't want to tour now and make a billion dollars.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #50 on: November 12, 2015, 09:50:11 AM »

I'm guessing.  You were the one that said he wasn't doing it.  I was just theorizing on why.

But, like JAEBALL said, if he is in fact out, its not a dealbreaker for me.

D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #51 on: November 12, 2015, 09:50:45 AM »

A lot of people assume he doesn't want any part of it, but that's just a silly assumption that he doesn't want to tour now and make a billion dollars.

I'd agree, but Izzy has always been such a weirdo.  Its hard to say for sure.

JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #52 on: November 12, 2015, 09:52:46 AM »

Here it is

Thiago: But if the case would occur, would you consider a reunion as possible?

Izzy: Yes, of course. I wrote a big part of that material.

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=54054.0

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #53 on: November 12, 2015, 09:55:37 AM »

sky dog
Legend

« Reply #54 on: November 12, 2015, 10:02:30 AM »

Gotta love the Nature Boy Ric Flair...... hihi

JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #55 on: November 12, 2015, 10:04:37 AM »

I gotta say i'm also a little tired of hearing about song writing credits and who was more important than who...

Appetite For Destruction... doesn't get made or become the success it was without all 5 guys.... That is just the truth.

Same goes for Lies, and illusions and even Chinese Democracy... who is to say how any one song would have turned out without the input of X on that particular song.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #56 on: November 12, 2015, 10:04:54 AM »

Gotta love the Nature Boy Ric Flair...... hihi

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ?

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #57 on: November 12, 2015, 10:43:52 AM »

It is a weird time. I've been in limbo for a few years now, hoping that some movement would occur.

I loved the direction Axl started in '01 with the Bucket and Finck leads though I lost interest as each of these two wonderful players left.  A reunion, however, is the next best thing to getting that '01 line up back together.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
GNR4LIFEJD
Rocker

« Reply #58 on: November 12, 2015, 10:44:29 AM »

What if Izzy has told axl hey i might pop in for a show or two but not a full length tour does that make it ok then if he is not fully involved
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #59 on: November 12, 2015, 10:56:12 AM »

Hahahaha

I had to draw that guy from memory.  I think its pretty good.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 44 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: