Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 03:58:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227808 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Why is Paul "Huge" Tobias considered an ex-member?
Pages: 1 2 3 [All] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Why is Paul "Huge" Tobias considered an ex-member?  (Read 19480 times)
CherryGarcia
Rocker

« on: December 06, 2015, 10:28:39 PM »

Didn't Axl say in some interview within the last five years that Paul still works with the band? And didn't Fortus confirm that? That while Paul isn't on stage, he does stuff in the studio and writing wise?
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2015, 10:37:16 PM »

Who exactly is calling him an ex-member?

Did this honestly merit it's own topic?  confused

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
CherryGarcia
Rocker

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2015, 10:45:32 PM »

When I had made a thread regarding Paul in the past (about his band Mank Rage whose demos Axl himself produced), it was moved to the Ex-Members section. So I figured forum policy was to consider Paul an ex-member, and I was asking why. Are you all anger, all the time?
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2015, 11:08:01 PM »

When I had made a thread regarding Paul in the past (about his band Mank Rage whose demos Axl himself produced), it was moved to the Ex-Members section. So I figured forum policy was to consider Paul an ex-member, and I was asking why. Are you all anger, all the time?

Once again, you aren't talented at discerning or deriving someone's mood from what they post, no psychic abilities there Cheesy

I simply don't understand why this warranted it's own topic. If you had a question why your topic was moved, why not send a pm?

Guess that was too easy and didn't get you any attention.

"Shut the fuck up."
CherryGarcia
Rocker

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2015, 11:20:31 PM »

Once again, you aren't talented at discerning or deriving someone's mood from what they post, no psychic abilities there Cheesy

I simply don't understand why this warranted it's own topic. If you had a question why your topic was moved, why not send a pm?

Okay, more like "all condescension, all the time". You cannot claim you aren't nasty and condescending; because you are.

It was a question. You, my dear sweet lady, are not a mod, despite your status as an untouchable, invincible poster "on the right side". If Jarmo wants to close this thread, he will.
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2015, 11:27:03 PM »

I never really considered him a member.

3 total shows does not a full fledged member make.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2015, 11:46:12 PM »

Okay, more like "all condescension, all the time". You cannot claim you aren't nasty and condescending; because you are.

It was a question. You, my dear sweet lady, are not a mod, despite your status as an untouchable, invincible poster "on the right side". If Jarmo wants to close this thread, he will.

Not your Dear, sweet anything troll, save your innane chatter for someone else.

Why not post this question in your original thread, was it this important?

Here's the link:

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=37216.140
« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 11:59:17 PM by EmilyGNR » Logged

"Shut the fuck up."
Princess Leia
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2015, 02:57:42 AM »

Exactly, nobody would call West Arkeen a member. Paul is or was a colaborator
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2015, 10:55:55 AM »

I wonder if the original poster hates GN'R.....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
adman2374
Rocker

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2015, 11:56:06 PM »

It was only 2. HOB 01 Rio 01. Am I missing another gig???
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2015, 07:15:50 AM »

Aren't you both missing something?

Jan 1, 2001 - House of Blues, Las Vegas
Jan 15, 2000 - RIR3, Rio de Janeiro
Dec 29 & 31, 2001 - The Joint, Las Vegas

Richard joining was announced in July 2002.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Sosso
VIP

Your Pong is no match for my Ping!

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2015, 08:39:02 AM »

But Richard himself said that he joined the band in 2001.

"?the key to that band's success was Axl because at that time his singing really connected with people on a social level." - Tracii Guns
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2015, 08:50:41 AM »

Explain to me how none of us knew he was in the band until July 2002, and then his first shows were the next month.

If he was in the band in 2001, wouldn't we have knows about it in 2002?

/jarmo

Sosso
VIP

« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2015, 09:03:37 AM »

I don't know. I was just wondering because Paul was still in the band too..
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 09:05:46 AM by Sosso » Logged

"?the key to that band's success was Axl because at that time his singing really connected with people on a social level." - Tracii Guns
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2015, 10:58:44 AM »

What exactly are we arguing here?

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2015, 12:03:26 PM »

No argument, you were wrong about something....

I don't know. I was just wondering because Paul was still in the band too..

Maybe Richard just got the years mixed up. Or he was in the band but didn't play shows until 2002.

/jarmo

Sosso
VIP

« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2015, 01:03:52 PM »

4 total shows. And he was one of the main songwriters on chinese democracy

D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2015, 01:26:16 PM »

No argument, you were wrong about something....

Oh, when I said he only played 3 shows, when actually...it was 4!!

GAME CHANGER

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2015, 01:42:36 PM »

I saw two people trying to get the fact straight...

Yeah, imagine that. You being wrong! In public! Oh the horror.

/jarmo

D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2015, 01:45:46 PM »

I saw two people trying to get the fact straight...

Yeah, imagine that. You being wrong! In public! Oh the horror.

And not just that! 

Not only to be wrong, but to be wrong about something so consequential, it changes the entire conversation.  Whole thing got stood right on its head.  4 shows, not 3.

Where's the egg?  Well, right on my face, obviously.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2015, 02:12:46 PM »

It doesn't change the conversation, but you were wrong.

Come on, you know that never happens.

It still didn't, I mean, it doesn't count really... It's just a number.... Nothing. Nothing to see here.

Ha-Ha. Funny.... Yeah....

/jarmo

D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2015, 02:20:06 PM »

It doesn't change the conversation, but you were wrong.

Come on, you know that never happens.

It still didn't, I mean, it doesn't count really... It's just a number.... Nothing. Nothing to see here.

What did it change about the conversation though?  Still waiting on that answer.

I trust you have one.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2015, 02:25:30 PM »

Didn't I just say "it doesn't change"?

Just saying, even you can be wrong. Learn it. Know it. Live it.

hihi

This is very serious shit by the way.
I mean, you, wrong.  Serious stuff.

/jarmo

D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2015, 02:43:02 PM »

Jarmo, this is silly. 

I obviously realize that this is about more than just me miscounting shows in this thread, but this is not a good color on you.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2015, 03:31:24 PM »

Hahahahahaha.

Yeah, I'm having some silly fun at your expense. It's really serious!

Hahahahahahaha

Oh my God, poor me. It makes me look bad.  Cry

Sorry for ruining your perfect day!

hihi

/jarmo
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 03:36:58 PM by jarmo » Logged

Thorned Rose
Legend

Use Your Illusion I (1991)

« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2016, 01:04:47 PM »

Paul Tobias is a clown

He's a average guitar player... caused Slash to leave basically... he's a clown and has little to no bearing in Gn'R history to me.

But don't damn me
When I speak a piece of my mind
'Cause silence isn't golden
When I'm holding it inside
'Cause I've been where I have been
An I've seen what I have seen
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2016, 10:21:52 PM »

Paul Tobias is a clown

He's a average guitar player... caused Slash to leave basically... he's a clown and has little to no bearing in Gn'R history to me.

No, he is not a clown, you are the clown for making statements like that.

Here's what Axl has said about Paul-

Axl-
Someone who's worked very hard to be here, through all the opposition, and worked very hard with the former band, tried to help things work out, and has worked solidly basically every single day for the last seven years to try to help me have a god damn band. The original guitar player, that I met when I was 12 years old and we argued who's cooler, Led Zeppelin, Queen, Kiss or Aerosmitt. Ladies and gentleman, Mr. Paul Huge. The question mark, who the fuck is Paul, and what's he look like, and now you all know [Las Vegas January 01, 2001]

Axl-
This is my friend Paul Tobias. He has worked through the darkness underground for the last seven years to be able to be here today. I think this makes his fourth or fifth show altogether in his life. Without Paul there would be no more Guns N' Roses [Rock In Rio, January 15, 2001]

Axl-
Paul helped us a lot in the writing and the recording of [Chinese Democracy] and to me was a vital part of not only the band but also my life. The world tour really wasn't his cup of tea whereas he's much more comfortable in a studio setting [August, 2002]

Axl-
The public gets a different story from the other guys ? Slash, Duff, Matt - who have their own agendas. The original intentions between Paul and myself were that Paul was going to help me for as long as it took to get this thing together in whatever capacity that he could help me in. So when he first was brought into this, he was brought in as a writer to work with Slash. At the time those guys never suggested one name. Nobody else. Ever. Paul was one of the best people we knew who was both available and capable of complimenting Slash?s style. You could bring in a better guitar player than Paul. You could bring in a monster. I tried putting Zakk Wylde with Slash and that didn?t work. It brought out some interesting things in Slash but it was a different approach that ended up being overpowering and didn?t bring out the best in Slash. It brought out some interesting things and it would?ve worked to do some songs. But Paul was only interested in complimenting Slash, laying down a foundation of a riff or something. That would accent or encourage Slash's lead playing. Now whether or not Paul was going to be officially on the album or on the tour that really wasn?t an actual consideration at the time. It was in the air as a possibility but Paul was a friend trying to help us and he had a huge respect for Slash. He is and this is the bottom line a good man and that's the reality behind things. That doesn't change what took place with old Guns. I feel that some of the recordings we did in that limited amount of time had some of the best playing that Slash had done at least since Illusions. I was there. I know what I heard and it was pretty exciting.
[...]
Paul helped us a lot in the writing and the recording of this record and to me was a vital part of not only the band but also my life. The world tour really wasn?t his cup of tea whereas he's much more comfortable in a studio setting [GN'R press release with Axl interview; gnronline.com, 2002]

Axl-
Paul helps out all the time and is on a lot more material. Paul helped get a lot of the base credits etc together which were extensive. He's always had a good memory on that stuff and it's generally important to him to be as ethical as he's capable which is invaluable [chinesedemocracy.com, December 13, 2008]

"Shut the fuck up."
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2016, 06:39:26 AM »

Paul was one of the best people we knew who was both available and capable of complimenting Slash?s style. You could bring in a better guitar player than Paul. You could bring in a monster. I tried putting Zakk Wylde with Slash and that didn?t work. It brought out some interesting things in Slash but it was a different approach that ended up being overpowering and didn?t bring out the best in Slash. It brought out some interesting things and it would?ve worked to do some songs. But Paul was only interested in complimenting Slash, laying down a foundation of a riff or something. That would accent or encourage Slash's lead playing. Now whether or not Paul was going to be officially on the album or on the tour that really wasn?t an actual consideration at the time. It was in the air as a possibility but Paul was a friend trying to help us and he had a huge respect for Slash. He is and this is the bottom line a good man and that's the reality behind things. That doesn't change what took place with old Guns. I feel that some of the recordings we did in that limited amount of time had some of the best playing that Slash had done at least since Illusions. I was there. I know what I heard and it was pretty exciting.
I really like this quote. I'm one of the few who actually liked the idea of Paul and Slash on Sympathy for the Devil, but even more, I love Back Off Bitch and can understand how it would have work with those two. Too bad it didn't. Still love Paul's contributions in OMG and TWAT.

But I also feel that's why Paul was there in the first place. "Paul was only interested in complimenting Slash, laying down a foundation of a riff or something". Axl said that because that's how it worked with Izzy. And that's also why I was interested in understand the new dynamics with Richard Fortus and Slash in studio now, because to me Richard is very different: he sounds more of a studio lead guitar player than just a rhythm guitar. It could very well be "overpowering" like it was with Zakk Wylde and Slash, but it may work out if they find a new balance.

D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2016, 11:24:16 AM »

Paul Tobias is a clown

All the way up until the day CD came out and I saw the liner notes, I considered him Yoko.

I still think it was one of the most lopsided and ill conceived trades of all time, this guy instead of the core of the existing band at the time.  Who the hell makes that trade?

Having said that, once you see the liner notes, you do see how involved he was in creating the CD material.  So I don't know you can totally dismiss him.

Thorned Rose
Legend

« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2016, 12:49:58 PM »

I know he is a decent guy and I know that he had a long to do with the making of the album and all that.

Hell he even wrote some of one of my favorite songs "Back Off Bitch".

Him joining the band really upset Slash and really pushed the old Gn'R away. Then after the dude is in the band, he ends up not even staying past 2002? What a joke and a waste.

But don't damn me
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2016, 01:14:31 PM »

I know he is a decent guy and I know that he had a long to do with the making of the album and all that.

Hell he even wrote some of one of my favorite songs "Back Off Bitch".

Him joining the band really upset Slash and really pushed the old Gn'R away. Then after the dude is in the band, he ends up not even staying past 2002? What a joke and a waste.

The tension of the situation would have escalated no matter what happened or who was brought in IMO. Zakk was brought in and he didn't work out either.

I don't see it as some "joke or waste" just an unfortunate situation all around- but I'm a bit older.

"Shut the fuck up."
Badapple89
Rocker

'Nobody told me there'd be days like these'

« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2016, 10:19:15 AM »

Jeez, does it have to turn into an argument every time?? Poor guy was just asking a question  Cool

"Instant Karma's gonna get you!"
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2016, 10:33:14 AM »

To the posters who have only come back around here the past couple months...We have been arguing about this guy for 15 years...it's the same conversation over and over again.

So even thought I disagree with Emily usually haha... I agree with her...that this conversation is very unnecessary at this time.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2016, 11:28:22 AM »

To the posters who have only come back around here the past couple months...We have been arguing about this guy for 15 years...it's the same conversation over and over again.

So even thought I disagree with Emily usually haha... I agree with her...that this conversation is very unnecessary at this time.

Exactly Jaeball, this new influx of posters seem to think their remarks, questions, etc. are new and original- little do they know the same old discussion topics have been going on forever (and a day)  peace

The quotes from Axl I posted should be sufficient reason for people not to disrespect Paul Tobias.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 11:31:14 AM by EmilyGNR » Logged

"Shut the fuck up."
Thorned Rose
Legend

« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2016, 12:36:03 PM »

Oh chill out... I've been registered here for 12 years... 15 if you don't count the board reset in 2003.

I have always lurked and it isn't going to hurt anyone for posting something.

Stop being so tryhard and "pure" about it all. Who cares? Let someone talk about something. It doesn't hurt anything.

This whole "these noobs are coming here talking about old topics is annoying" is pretty stupid.

But don't damn me
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2016, 01:23:38 PM »

Well I imagine that like many of us you are excited about Slash being back right? That's why you are posting now right?

So then who cares about Paul Huge? I agree... despite his contributions to CD..him being one of the reasons why the band broke up a long time ago... was asinine... incredibly ridiculous that he was forced on the rest of the band IMO.

But who cares anymore... HE'S BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
Thorned Rose
Legend

« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2016, 01:32:50 PM »

Well I imagine that like many of us you are excited about Slash being back right? That's why you are posting now right?

So then who cares about Paul Huge? I agree... despite his contributions to CD..him being one of the reasons why the band broke up a long time ago... was asinine... incredibly ridiculous that he was forced on the rest of the band IMO.

I agree who really cares at this point in time.

It was pretty dumb to try to get him in the band though. They all build it to what it was, and Axl brings in a clown boy that is average. Boom. Doesn't matter what people think Paul Huge is a clown that brought LITTLE to the OLD GNR. He basically caused Slash to leave.

But whatever. Reunion is on. I'm happy about that.

But don't damn me
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2016, 09:43:06 PM »

Oh chill out... I've been registered here for 12 years... 15 if you don't count the board reset in 2003.

I have always lurked and it isn't going to hurt anyone for posting something.

Stop being so tryhard and "pure" about it all. Who cares? Let someone talk about something. It doesn't hurt anything.

This whole "these noobs are coming here talking about old topics is annoying" is pretty stupid.

Your favorite phrase seems to be "chill out" -pretty amusing.

Honestly not interested in how long you've supposedly been here or however else you are trying to validate and justify your posts,
and I don't need your unsolicited advice- I'm a supportive, positive fan- get over it or get used to it.

There is no reason to disrespect Paul Tobias, period.

Axl-
Coming from Indiana I used to play with this guitar player named Paul and I learned about blues and emotionalism through him and he was a big Page fanatic[axl-and-slash#98">Interview with Axl and Slash, 1988]

Chris:
Buckethead and Paul Tobias are truly awesome [Facebook, January 2012]
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 09:50:04 PM by EmilyGNR » Logged

"Shut the fuck up."
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2016, 09:47:35 PM »

I agree who really cares at this point in time.

It was pretty dumb to try to get him in the band though. They all build it to what it was, and Axl brings in a clown boy that is average. Boom. Doesn't matter what people think Paul Huge is a clown that brought LITTLE to the OLD GNR. He basically caused Slash to leave.

But whatever. Reunion is on. I'm happy about that.

It's actually a reunion of Axl/Slash/Duff and the only clown here is you- Axl explains here why he brought Paul in at that point. Slash chose to quit, nobody "made" him. Roll Eyes

Axl-
The public gets a different story from the other guys ? Slash, Duff, Matt - who have their own agendas. The original intentions between Paul and myself were that Paul was going to help me for as long as it took to get this thing together in whatever capacity that he could help me in. So when he first was brought into this, he was brought in as a writer to work with Slash. At the time those guys never suggested one name. Nobody else. Ever. Paul was one of the best people we knew who was both available and capable of complimenting Slash?s style. You could bring in a better guitar player than Paul. You could bring in a monster. I tried putting Zakk Wylde with Slash and that didn?t work. It brought out some interesting things in Slash but it was a different approach that ended up being overpowering and didn?t bring out the best in Slash. It brought out some interesting things and it would?ve worked to do some songs. But Paul was only interested in complimenting Slash, laying down a foundation of a riff or something. That would accent or encourage Slash's lead playing. Now whether or not Paul was going to be officially on the album or on the tour that really wasn?t an actual consideration at the time. It was in the air as a possibility but Paul was a friend trying to help us and he had a huge respect for Slash. He is and this is the bottom line a good man and that's the reality behind things. That doesn't change what took place with old Guns. I feel that some of the recordings we did in that limited amount of time had some of the best playing that Slash had done at least since Illusions. I was there. I know what I heard and it was pretty exciting.
[...]
Paul helped us a lot in the writing and the recording of this record and to me was a vital part of not only the band but also my life. The world tour really wasn?t his cup of tea whereas he's much more comfortable in a studio setting [GN'R press release with Axl interview; gnronline.com, 2002]

"Shut the fuck up."
Thorned Rose
Legend

« Reply #39 on: January 16, 2016, 01:38:20 PM »

It doesn't matter... I skimmed your post. It wasn't worth reading anyways...

So "chill out" lmao

Anyways. Paul is cool, he was a good part of the Nu Gn'R lineup. he helped in a lot of ways sure...

what he did do was push Slash out... which is whyI do not like him.

You can argue that he didn't or keep up that liberating thinking you seem to be so good at.

Slash or Paul Huge?

What? Slash

But don't damn me
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2016, 02:29:51 PM »

It doesn't matter... I skimmed your post. It wasn't worth reading anyways...

So "chill out" lmao

Anyways. Paul is cool, he was a good part of the Nu Gn'R lineup. he helped in a lot of ways sure...

what he did do was push Slash out... which is whyI do not like him.

You can argue that he didn't or keep up that liberating thinking you seem to be so good at.

Slash or Paul Huge?

What? Slash

I posted an Axl quote- so you don't think that was worth reading? Explains a lot! Very revealing....

Nobody "pushed" Slash out, he quit of his own free will- little fanboy revisions don't impress anyone.  Kiss

"Shut the fuck up."
Thorned Rose
Legend

« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2016, 11:59:49 AM »

You are unreal...

No I read the Axl quotes which a very biased considering its HIS FRIEND.... and the whole thing of letting an average guitar player in YOUR BAND that you BUILT... even though the other 2 original members don't want it to happen... is well.

WRONG

I just didn't read your garbage that you write out... it's over the top and very much misinformed.

And yeah he quit, but him quitting had a lot to do with Tobias. I'm right. Accept that.

But don't damn me
raindogs70
Rocker

« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2016, 02:58:48 PM »

Tommy had made some negative comments about Paul in an interview so it wasn't just Slash and Matt. Maybe Paul had a day job and was moonlighting in Guns. 
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2016, 07:41:06 PM »

You are unreal...

No I read the Axl quotes which a very biased considering its HIS FRIEND.... and the whole thing of letting an average guitar player in YOUR BAND that you BUILT... even though the other 2 original members don't want it to happen... is well.

WRONG

I just didn't read your garbage that you write out... it's over the top and very much misinformed.

And yeah he quit, but him quitting had a lot to do with Tobias. I'm right. Accept that.

Derp-

I provide quotes and you say I'm misinformed? You are unintentionally Hilarious  hihi (not laughing with you, laughing at you.)

I'm a supportive fan, get over it or get used to it.

"Shut the fuck up."
Thorned Rose
Legend

« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2016, 08:01:13 PM »

That is your new thing isn't it?

"Get over it or get used to it?"

Whatever you think. Dare to dream.

But don't damn me
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2016, 09:00:44 PM »

That is your new thing isn't it?

"Get over it or get used to it?"

Whatever you think. Dare to dream.

Au Contraire- Not "new" at all- I have always been a loyal, supportive, positive fan.  Roll Eyes

"Shut the fuck up."
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2016, 10:41:29 AM »

Funny how its ok to disrespect DJ Ashba or Bumblefoot, but don't let anybody say anything bad about Paul Huge  rofl

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: