Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 06:10:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Eddie Trunk On Reunion Rumors. Hear Him Out.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 21 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Eddie Trunk On Reunion Rumors. Hear Him Out.  (Read 66397 times)
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #320 on: December 17, 2015, 12:50:48 PM »

Amusing, and simply another case of you attempting to establish some sort of online pseudo courageous stance for some lack in your real life- compensation is always a little pathetic.

Ah, so we're on to the "you must be a loser in real life because you have a different opinion than me on the internet" portion of the proceedings.

I see.  I accept your unconditional surrender on this topic.
You honestly have reading comprehension issues, or else your translations are purposely skewed.

Nobody cares about your little invented competitions, find another way to validate your life.

This isn't even a worthwhile argument, you're slipping Cheesy
« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 12:52:45 PM by EmilyGNR » Logged

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #321 on: December 17, 2015, 12:52:05 PM »

I am making an educated guess based on all available evidence, yes, I am.

If there were no reunion, but Axl still came out with an album before Slash, of course I'd admit I was wrong.

How would I get out of it?  I've spelled out in no uncertain terms what I think will happen.  I am either right or wrong.  There is no wiggle room on this one.

How would you get out of it? I'm sure you could find a way.

Grow up, dude.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
Princess Leia
« Reply #322 on: December 17, 2015, 12:53:53 PM »

The Slash new album is not really news

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=66311.0
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #323 on: December 17, 2015, 12:55:41 PM »

Correct, that has been in the plans for awhile- not the first time I've heard about it.

"Shut the fuck up."
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #324 on: December 17, 2015, 12:56:01 PM »

The glass half full position, I think, is to simply say Slash is not going to totally put his life on complete hold for someone as unreliable as Axl.

In other words, there could still be talks that this could all happen, but Slash is still going to hedge his bets.  And its not like songs he works on now can't still be used down the line somewhere, anyway.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
sky dog
Legend

« Reply #325 on: December 17, 2015, 12:56:07 PM »

I have to say Eddie Trunk needs to shut the fuck up........he is turning in to clickbait personified. rant

Just one more mornin', I had to wake up with the blues...
sky dog
Legend

« Reply #326 on: December 17, 2015, 12:57:00 PM »

The glass half full position, I think, is to simply say Slash is not going to totally put his life on complete hold for someone as unreliable as Axl.

In other words, there could still be talks that this could all happen, but Slash is still going to hedge his bets.  And its not like songs he works on now can't still be used down the line somewhere, anyway.

yep, and same goes for Axl...two way street.

Just one more mornin', I had to wake up with the blues...
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #327 on: December 17, 2015, 12:57:35 PM »

I have to say Eddie Trunk needs to shut the fuck up........he is turning in to clickbait personified. rant

Maybe.

But based on the reactions around here and some of the other forums, its hard to say its not working for him.  Even if we resent his motives.

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #328 on: December 17, 2015, 12:58:29 PM »

Grow up, dude.

Oh insults. How original.

Just because you don't like me pointing out the uncomfortable truth about how little interest you have in admitting to being wrong.
Track record.

GAME CHANGER!

So, when will you move on from this to something that has gone swimmingly in the past 20+ years? Smiley

Exactly.
Isn't there some movie thing too?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #329 on: December 17, 2015, 12:58:38 PM »

yep, and same goes for Axl...two way street.

Sure, but we aready knew that, right?

We've known for over a year he's been looking VERY seriously at what he's doing in regard to releasing his next album.

EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #330 on: December 17, 2015, 12:59:57 PM »

Wow amazing! You not only think you can tell the future for GNR but now you know what Slash is supposedly thinking.

You should get your own 900 number and charge for magical psychic advice Cheesy

"Shut the fuck up."
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #331 on: December 17, 2015, 01:00:15 PM »

Amusing, and simply another case of you attempting to establish some sort of online pseudo courageous stance for some lack in your real life- compensation is always a little pathetic.

Ah, so we're on to the "you must be a loser in real life because you have a different opinion than me on the internet" portion of the proceedings.

Yep, when you start insulting, you lose.  Grin

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #332 on: December 17, 2015, 01:00:31 PM »

Grow up, dude.

You want to have a mature conversation, I'll have one.

You want to resort to juvenile grade school bullshit in place of a mature conversation, you can talk to yourself.

Princess Leia
« Reply #333 on: December 17, 2015, 01:01:46 PM »

Grow up, dude.

Just because you don't like me pointing out the uncomfortable truth about how little interest you have in admitting to being wrong.
Track record.

GAME CHANGER!

So, when will you move on from this to something that has gone swimmingly in the past 20+ years? Smiley

Exactly.

/jarmo

Yes he is producing a new horror movie. And I think he is gonna make the movie soundtrack as well.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #334 on: December 17, 2015, 01:02:28 PM »

Grow up, dude.

You want to have a mature conversation, I'll have one.

You want to resort to juvenile grade school bullshit in place of a mature conversation, you can talk to yourself.

Oh I'm sorry you got insulted by me pointing out that you're one of those people who thinks they're never wrong.
If you actually acted differently, maybe I wouldn't think that.

DXPityParty on a Thursday... On a school night no less!

By the way, if I want to have a mature conversation, you wouldn't be involved.....
There's plenty of others capable of that. Including the wall in front of me. And that one to the left... But not as much.

/jarmo
« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 01:04:10 PM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #335 on: December 17, 2015, 01:03:04 PM »

Yep, when you start insulting, you lose.  Grin

It's a complete surrender position.

No one in the history of the internet ever had a merit based counterargument based on the facts of the topic of the conversation...but then decided, nah, I'll bag that.

Instead, I'll go with how the guy is probably a virgin living in his parent's basement, totally unhappy at his failure of a life.

Has never happened.  Will never happen.

EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #336 on: December 17, 2015, 01:03:56 PM »

Grow up, dude.

Track record.

GAME CHANGER!

Exactly.

/jarmo

Yes-  The "Hell within" filming early 2016, then new Conspirators record in the spring.

"Shut the fuck up."
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #337 on: December 17, 2015, 01:04:39 PM »

Well, I think its safe to say Slash has creative freedom whereas Axl does not.
I have a little more sympathy now for Axl, ever since I truly understood that he is in Prison from the label.

That being said, you are right, Slash might still go his own way while lingering on the GNR possibility just in case.

This is why, Eddie Trunk is to blame on this one, for not asking THE question.

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #338 on: December 17, 2015, 01:06:07 PM »

This is why, Eddie Trunk is to blame on this one, for not asking THE question.

Eddie can ask THE questions until eternity, doesn't mean he'll get THE answers.  hihi

/jarmo

D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #339 on: December 17, 2015, 01:06:12 PM »

By the way, if I want to have a mature conversation, you wouldn't be involved.....
There's plenty of others capable of that. Including the wall in front of me. And that one to the left... But not as much.

Then go bother the wall when it won't give you the attention you are craving.

I got shit to do.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 21 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: