Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 10:10:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228062 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns N' Roses to Reunite for Coachella, Possible stadium tour (Billboard)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 36 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N' Roses to Reunite for Coachella, Possible stadium tour (Billboard)  (Read 140804 times)
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #60 on: December 29, 2015, 06:10:24 PM »

I am a member with the ability to log in.  I just cant renew my membership do to an error 10 code issue during the last step of the billing process...cant get in touch with anyone at wonderful union...that's why I'm pistoff

Right now they've stopped new registrations temporarily, for some reason.

I think that includes renewals.

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
raindog
Rocker

« Reply #61 on: December 29, 2015, 06:11:01 PM »

Hopefully the guys do a video announcement or something for Coachella. That will be great to see. No point dragging things outpace the cat's out of the bag. Let the people start making their travel plans.
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #62 on: December 29, 2015, 06:11:58 PM »

Hopefully the guys do a video announcement or something for Coachella. That will be great to see. No point dragging things outpace the cat's out of the bag. Let the people start making their travel plans.

A video would also spare them having to sit at a dais and answer questions.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
BOILER GUNZ
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #63 on: December 29, 2015, 06:12:34 PM »

well that's just bullshit.  we been waiting year and now it seems the time is here and I'm fucked it would appear.  been fun cheerin on this train for decades...sad
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #64 on: December 29, 2015, 06:14:13 PM »

well that's just bullshit.  we been waiting year and now it seems the time is here and I'm fucked it would appear.  been fun cheerin on this train for decades...sad

Yeah, its a tough for people like us.

However, be honest, if we had both re-upped like we should have...we'd probably appreciate it being closed for people trying to join as of 1 hour ago.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
Mr. Nik™
VIP

This I Love

« Reply #65 on: December 29, 2015, 06:14:37 PM »

I am a member with the ability to log in.  I just cant renew my membership do to an error 10 code issue during the last step of the billing process...cant get in touch with anyone at wonderful union...that's why I'm pistoff

Me too, man... :-(

my signature... starts now!!?
morally pure, exact, calm, serenity, peace, reighteousness, forgive, eternal, thank, passion, enthusiastic, respect
The Prez
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #66 on: December 29, 2015, 06:15:11 PM »

Ofcourse I'm excited and hope the reunion will be confirmed soon... However, I would be more excited about new music feat. Slash and Duff, rather than a reunion tour with the same old songs (which I still like).

But ok, step by step maybe  Wink

peace beer smoking

There's been reports of 1-2 new songs being recorded soon. Again... rumor. Smiley

Give me a new album already!  drool

You know what would be so fucking awesome imo, on new years eve, when Slash performs in Las Vegas with Myles... When they close the gig with Paradise City and Axl walks on the stage to sing and shouts: "Happy new year fuckers! We're back!!"
 rofl peace

There is a difference between the opinion of the majority and the thruth...
raindog
Rocker

« Reply #67 on: December 29, 2015, 06:18:18 PM »

A video would also spare them having to sit at a dais and answer questions.

Indeed. I'd be surprised if they do any interviews to be honest. What would be the point anyway? Open up old wounds? Try to sell tickets for a tour that's going to sell out anyway?

Ofcourse I'm excited and hope the reunion will be confirmed soon... However, I would be more excited about new music feat. Slash and Duff, rather than a reunion tour with the same old songs (which I still like).

But ok, step by step maybe  Wink

peace beer smoking

There's been reports of 1-2 new songs being recorded soon. Again... rumor. Smiley

Give me a new album already!  drool

You know what would be so fucking awesome imo, on new years eve, when Slash performs in Las Vegas with Myles... When they close the gig with Paradise City and Axl walks on the stage to sing and shouts: "Happy new year fuckers! We're back!!"
 rofl peace

Even though I'm not a fan of Myles I'd like to think Slash had more respect for him than to turn him into a sidenote at his own show.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #68 on: December 29, 2015, 06:18:24 PM »

This will be my last comment on the matter in this thread.

That's fine, Mr Guitar Pick. No need to get so upset.
I was busting your balls. It happens. No big deal.
You know, we joke, we fight and all that, or should I put this in red? Smiley

peace

Hell, we don't even know if there's any pre-sales. No shows have been announced or confirmed.

And why is that?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #69 on: December 29, 2015, 06:21:05 PM »

Someone at the Coachella forums pointed out that Billboard were the ones who broke the news that OutKast was performing in 2014.

Also.. I've been watching for news in my home country, and only now, when Billboard posted this did they report on it. Even if there's been numerous of articles out there for days, I think Billboard is considered as official as it gets.

Sweetness is a virtue
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #70 on: December 29, 2015, 06:21:29 PM »

hey jarmo - please make sure you send me a copy of the list of people who bitched about the setlists never changing from 2002-2013. I'd love to ask them some questions after these upcoming shows.
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #71 on: December 29, 2015, 06:22:16 PM »

That's fine, Mr Guitar Pick.

Sorry D-X, but that was really funny...  hihi

Sweetness is a virtue
Walapino
VIP

Double Talkin Jive Motherfucker!

« Reply #72 on: December 29, 2015, 06:23:04 PM »

FIIIIIIIIIINAAALLLYYY GUNS N ROSES HAS COME BACK TO SAVE THE ROCK N ROLL WORLD!!!  peace
raindog
Rocker

« Reply #73 on: December 29, 2015, 06:24:55 PM »

Billboard don't mess about. If they say its happening I believe it. They're not gossipmongers and they have a standing in the industry to maintain.

Whatever happens after, going to be a great night (presumably) streaming Coachella with yous guyses. The night we never thought would happen.

P.S. I'll guess 1-2 songs if true will crop up on a new greatest hits package. Universal already wanted to release one anyway.
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #74 on: December 29, 2015, 06:27:40 PM »

hey jarmo - please make sure you send me a copy of the list of people who bitched about the setlists never changing from 2002-2013. I'd love to ask them some questions after these upcoming shows.

Cut it out with this nonsense...

Today is a happy day for 99.999999 of us. Let's enjoy it.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #75 on: December 29, 2015, 06:28:27 PM »

Someone at the Coachella forums pointed out that Billboard were the ones who broke the news that OutKast was performing in 2014.

Also.. I've been watching for news in my home country, and only now, when Billboard posted this did they report on it. Even if there's been numerous of articles out there for days, I think Billboard is considered as official as it gets.

That's very interesting.

I am almost willing to say this is 100 percent real.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #76 on: December 29, 2015, 06:31:18 PM »

25 stadiums seems a bit ambitious, no? Am I underestimating how big this could be? I'd expect a pretty big opening act to join on. Exciting times nonetheless!

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #77 on: December 29, 2015, 06:32:33 PM »

25 stadiums seems a bit ambitious, no? Am I underestimating how big this could be? I'd expect a pretty big opening act to join on. Exciting times nonetheless!

I always thought Axl/Slash could do a stadium tour...

I guess we shall see.

Giants Stadium... the Linc.. Gillette... I'll be at all three!

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
Thorned Rose
Legend

Use Your Illusion I (1991)

« Reply #78 on: December 29, 2015, 06:32:58 PM »

Wow, I've not logged in, in a long time!!!!!

This news is just absolutely insane.

Just incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think its legit. I think the wounds have healed and I think this will be incredible. Please for the love of GOD let it be AFD lineup. ADLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But don't damn me
When I speak a piece of my mind
'Cause silence isn't golden
When I'm holding it inside
'Cause I've been where I have been
An I've seen what I have seen
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #79 on: December 29, 2015, 06:33:57 PM »

It's... BIG.

I don't know how these people calculate these things, but I'm sure they're experienced at this.

Sweetness is a virtue
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 36 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: