Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 07:58:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227826 Posts in 43249 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  General "Not In This Lifetime... Tour" thread *1st POST UPDATE NOV 30*
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 119 Go Down Print
Author Topic: General "Not In This Lifetime... Tour" thread *1st POST UPDATE NOV 30*  (Read 477836 times)
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #2140 on: February 02, 2017, 07:08:11 PM »

Thanks to Black Sabbath over at mygnr for picking up on this:

An instagram account posted a picture of a GN'R billboard at Sunset Boulevard in LA yesterday.

https://www.instagram.com/thedazdazzler/

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #2141 on: February 02, 2017, 11:10:50 PM »

Guns N' Roses ‏@gunsnroses
AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND
Nightrain members and VIP can now collect their #GnFnR tickets prior to the show date!
http://bit.ly/GNRVIP17
TEG DAINTY
ATTENTION all Australian & New Zealand Nightrain ticket purchasers and VIP package customers!

As of today, all Nightrain tickets and all VIP package tickets (except VIP backstage tour and production experience tickets) will be available for collection prior to the day of the show at any official off site ticket collection point. You can still collect your tickets on the day of the show but we encourage you to collect them in advance to avoid delays at the venue. We?ll see you soon!

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
Maxi Fisher
Headliner

Yep we're fucked !

« Reply #2142 on: February 06, 2017, 01:17:11 AM »

Touchdown Brisbane.  beer beer

sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #2143 on: February 06, 2017, 12:21:32 PM »

Thanks to Black Sabbath over at mygnr for picking up on this:

An instagram account posted a picture of a GN'R billboard at Sunset Boulevard in LA yesterday.

https://www.instagram.com/thedazdazzler/

Based on what we've seen previously, this is very likely for an upcoming show in the L.A. area.  That said, if they were to start promotion for an upcoming 2017 release I think this kind of "slow burn" promotion would be a very cool way to lead up to it...
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #2144 on: February 06, 2017, 12:24:05 PM »

Not wishing to fuel too many fires, could we be looking at a special 'last show' of the tour?

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #2145 on: February 06, 2017, 12:31:46 PM »

Not wishing to fuel too many fires, could we be looking at a special 'last show' of the tour?

That's possible.  There's murmurs that there might be some shows this fall, so it might also be the beginning of that.
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #2146 on: February 06, 2017, 12:32:58 PM »

That's possible.  There's murmurs that there might be some shows this fall, so it might also be the beginning of that.

More dates in America?

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #2147 on: February 06, 2017, 12:35:24 PM »

More dates in America?

Yeah, there was some talk at MYGNR that they may be gearing up for that.  I know someone said they work with the United Center in Chicago and there were some date negotiations going on, but I don't know how much credence to give it. 
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #2148 on: February 06, 2017, 02:14:28 PM »

Bit soon to go through cities they've already done I'd say.

sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #2149 on: February 06, 2017, 02:17:47 PM »

Bit soon to go through cities they've already done I'd say.

Welp, could be the start of a new album too.  Who knows?  I'd dig the bleeding bullet on yellow, and it would certainly do well with the public.  Would also work for a greatest hits album too.  Again, too early to tell what this is promoting but hypothetically it could be anything.
bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #2150 on: February 06, 2017, 02:31:08 PM »

Maybe but I think here will be Petite for destruction aniversary...Also Guns n roses confirmed as headliner in Rock in Rio so we can except more SA dates...
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #2151 on: February 06, 2017, 02:44:49 PM »

Maybe but I think here will be Petite for destruction aniversary...Also Guns n roses confirmed as headliner in Rock in Rio so we can except more SA dates...

I...don't think they'd be promoting an SA show or tour in Los Angeles.
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #2152 on: February 06, 2017, 02:49:18 PM »

When were Guns N Roses confirmed for Rock In Rio?

sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #2153 on: February 06, 2017, 02:51:07 PM »

They have not.  Wink

Obviously, this billboard is promoting either an L.A. based show(s) or some kind of release.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 02:52:48 PM by sofine11 » Logged
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #2154 on: February 06, 2017, 02:52:42 PM »

They have not.  Wink

Didn't think so! Strange!

sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #2155 on: February 06, 2017, 03:03:48 PM »

While we're spit balling, if this is the start of some kind of promotion for a possible upcoming release, an HD blu-ray release from this tour would be cool as shit, possibly including interviews with the band and other extras....Short of a new album, of course, this would be very cool.
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #2156 on: February 06, 2017, 04:08:49 PM »

Maybe not significant, but it's worth noting this billboard looks different than all the other teaser promos (Patience, Welcome to the Jungle etc.)

Sweetness is a virtue
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #2157 on: February 06, 2017, 04:24:06 PM »

Maybe not significant, but it's worth noting this billboard looks different than all the other teaser promos (Patience, Welcome to the Jungle etc.)

Could it be a result of the way the picture is taken though?

Spirit
Legend

« Reply #2158 on: February 06, 2017, 05:27:41 PM »

Could it be a result of the way the picture is taken though?

Don't know, but all the details in the logo itself is clear.

Sweetness is a virtue
Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #2159 on: February 06, 2017, 06:11:33 PM »

I ran into a clip on YouTube added a couple of hours ago saying this is Brisbane tomorrow rant

I just turned it off, it was new material so probably from Auckland or Wellington.
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 119 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: