Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 01:56:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227806 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  General "Not In This Lifetime... Tour" thread *1st POST UPDATE NOV 30*
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 119 Go Down Print
Author Topic: General "Not In This Lifetime... Tour" thread *1st POST UPDATE NOV 30*  (Read 477128 times)
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #2260 on: May 25, 2017, 03:46:16 PM »

Saw someone mention on FB that the Boston show is on a Sunday and the Pats play a game that night.

That's...not ideal.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #2261 on: May 25, 2017, 03:54:07 PM »

I don't know how more dates is considered huge news.   Awesome none the less .   Hopefully  we get a new a new set list, Slither instead of The Seeker

I expect that it's the same show.  Each little break has not lead to any real deviation.
Is that really a fair comparison given that thus far each part of the world has only seen GN'R once?

Maybe this 2nd go around through NA will be slightly different. We'll see.

Ali
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #2262 on: May 25, 2017, 04:05:20 PM »

Saw someone mention on FB that the Boston show is on a Sunday and the Pats play a game that night.

That's...not ideal.

They play the Atlanta Falcons in a Super Bowl rematch that night...
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #2263 on: May 25, 2017, 04:09:34 PM »

I don't know how more dates is considered huge news.   Awesome none the less .   Hopefully  we get a new a new set list, Slither instead of The Seeker

I expect that it's the same show.  Each little break has not lead to any real deviation.
Is that really a fair comparison given that thus far each part of the world has only seen GN'R once?

Maybe this 2nd go around through NA will be slightly different. We'll see.

Ali

Seems like a longshot.

We get the first show of the leg, 10/8.  But they are in South America as recently as 10/1.

Now, you might argue that the SA are getting their second go round too, so perhaps they start switching it up then.  But that SA leg starts up 9/23, and they will have just finished up in America on 9/8.  And that summer American leg are still people getting their first show.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
dsaddler78
Rocker

« Reply #2264 on: May 25, 2017, 04:39:17 PM »

pretty sure no GA pit have been released at all here in Cleveland either....been trying all day. can't even get 1
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #2265 on: May 25, 2017, 05:02:53 PM »

This has to be one of the longest non-stop (pretty much) trek of dates they've done during a tour?

May 27 ? November 25.

Six months straight.

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #2266 on: May 25, 2017, 07:26:33 PM »

Tomorrow's Irish Mirror

Sweetness is a virtue
GNR4LIFEJD
Rocker

« Reply #2267 on: May 25, 2017, 07:35:51 PM »

Did anyone catch who is opening the MSG Shows? It looked like as the bands were named that are opening they mentioned the locations they were opening at but i didn't see who was doing the MSG shows unless someone else caught it.
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #2268 on: May 25, 2017, 07:43:47 PM »

Did anyone catch who is opening the MSG Shows? It looked like as the bands were named that are opening they mentioned the locations they were opening at but i didn't see who was doing the MSG shows unless someone else caught it.

No openers announced for the arena run yet.

The openers in the teaser were for the previously announced stadium leg.

Sweetness is a virtue
axlroses
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #2269 on: May 25, 2017, 08:03:29 PM »

I didn't see any tickets open up for the GA section for the Oakland show, but it was okay because I am taking my 11 year old son.  He saw the Vegas show last April and loved it.  We got seats on the floor section C for this show.  It should be great.  The last time they played in Oakland Lars played drums for Out Ta Get Me.
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #2270 on: May 25, 2017, 09:05:28 PM »

I got two tickets on the floor for toronto. Cant wait to see them in a smaller venue

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
40oz
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #2271 on: May 26, 2017, 07:29:44 AM »

Anyone know what presale options are left for Boston?  My Nightrain membership ran out and I haven't renewed yet.  I would only do so if there were tickets worth grabbing, otherwise I'll take my chances with the public on-sale.

Any rumors on extra dates being added for Boston (maybe that Saturday 10/21?) or CT?
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #2272 on: May 26, 2017, 07:49:21 AM »

That's...not ideal.

Because?

I mean, I guess it's competition for eyeballs, but it's one regular season Pats game (granted, it's the Falcons) vs a concert. I'm not sure it's going to really rob too much of the audience.

And...lets face it...the Pats don't exactly play IN Boston, so it's definitely not a traffic issue.

« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 07:51:19 AM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #2273 on: May 26, 2017, 10:34:41 AM »

That's...not ideal.

Because?

I mean, I guess it's competition for eyeballs, but it's one regular season Pats game (granted, it's the Falcons) vs a concert. I'm not sure it's going to really rob too much of the audience.

And...lets face it...the Pats don't exactly play IN Boston, so it's definitely not a traffic issue.

Boston also surely has TiVo for those who would like to catch both events.

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #2274 on: May 26, 2017, 11:21:36 AM »

That's...not ideal.

Because?

I wish I could TiVo the concert. I have tickets to the Pats game that night but I might not be able to make that either. My wife's due date is right around there, so Boston is definitely out for me. Not sure about MSG. An added CT date would be nice.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #2275 on: May 26, 2017, 11:38:39 AM »

That's...not ideal.

Because?

I wish I could TiVo the concert. I have tickets to the Pats game that night but I might not be able to make that either. My wife's due date is right around there, so Boston is definitely out for me. Not sure about MSG. An added CT date would be nice.

Road trip to Pittsburgh in December instead Wink

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #2276 on: May 26, 2017, 12:06:18 PM »

Pfft...screw the Pats game. Wink You're just gonna watch the Falcons choke again.....

Congrats, too, on the new arrival coming. Smiley

I wish they'd do a CT date, too...but I doubt they will.  And if they do, they'll do it between MSG and Boston...which means I'd be in CO anyway.

I snagged tix to the Boston show. We'll see if I actually make it, given I'm supposed to land in CT at about 11:30 PM on the 20th.  I'm seriously considering just changing my flights to go in and out of Logan..but I gotta convince my better half that after being gone for 12 days, leaving her alone with our 3 kids, that it's a GREAT idea for me to be yucking it up in Boston for 3 more. Wink
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 12:30:36 PM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #2277 on: May 26, 2017, 01:39:12 PM »

That's...not ideal.

Because?

Road trip to Pittsburgh in December instead Wink
We discussed that after the AFCCG last year. We went with a few Steelers fans and they were/are always good sports about the outcome, win or lose. But we're going to New Orleans week 2 this year. Never been, so it should be fun. Too bad Guns didn't plan a show that weekend. Why didn't they consult me?

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #2278 on: May 26, 2017, 01:43:19 PM »

Pfft...screw the Pats game. Wink You're just gonna watch the Falcons choke again.....

I wish they'd do a CT date, too...but I doubt they will.  And if they do, they'll do it between MSG and Boston...which means I'd be in CO anyway.

I snagged tix to the Boston show. We'll see if I actually make it, given I'm supposed to land in CT at about 11:30 PM on the 20th.  I'm seriously considering just changing my flights to go in and out of Logan..but I gotta convince my better half that after being gone for 12 days, leaving her alone with our 3 kids, that it's a GREAT idea for me to be yucking it up in Boston for 3 more. Wink
Thanks.
That could be a tough sell for you. Good luck with that.

My wife did give me the preliminary go ahead to go to the Pats/Falcons game that night of the show but I'm not sure she'll feel the same way if we have a 2 day old baby at that time. Also could make the MSG shows a tricky spot. I've polled some friends and there is interest, but I'll have to see how things go.

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #2279 on: May 26, 2017, 05:10:49 PM »

LOL good luck with that one!
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 119 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: