Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 10:58:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227784 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  General "Not In This Lifetime... Tour" thread *1st POST UPDATE NOV 30*
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 Go Down Print
Author Topic: General "Not In This Lifetime... Tour" thread *1st POST UPDATE NOV 30*  (Read 476571 times)
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #2320 on: July 17, 2017, 04:54:50 PM »

Guns N' Roses
@gunsnroses

Thank you
Europe. UK. Israel.
See you next time...
🇮🇪🇪🇸🇵🇹🇨🇭🇮🇹🇩🇪🇬🇧🇵🇱🇧🇪🇩🇰🇸🇪🇫🇮🇨🇿🇫🇷🇦🇹🇳🇱🇮🇱
#GnFnR #NotInThisLifetime Tour 2017

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
NaturalLight
Rocker

« Reply #2321 on: July 19, 2017, 10:20:06 PM »

Got an email that the start time to the North Carolina show next month has been moved from 7:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.

Any thoughts on why? Pretty sure there's no curfew in NC. Perhaps a noise ordinance after a certain hour?

Anyway, thought I'd mention it.
MNGS717
Rocker

« Reply #2322 on: July 19, 2017, 11:28:50 PM »

Got an email that the start time to the North Carolina show next month has been moved from 7:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.

Any thoughts on why? Pretty sure there's no curfew in NC. Perhaps a noise ordinance after a certain hour?

Anyway, thought I'd mention it.

Same thing with Hershey show(which does have a curfew).  Emails sent out recently with door times being changed from 7pm to 6pm.  I forget what the curfew exactly is but the fine is $10,000 for every 10 minutes after curfew.  In 2004 Aerosmith was late but Steven Tyler laughingly counted between songs $20,000, $30,000, to $40,000 for the 40 minutes they ran late in order to play full show!

Guess even if there is no curfew a GN'R concert could still result in noise complaints from a mile or two away if it's an outdoor show.  This happened at Hershey during Illusions tour when it was said afterwards that GN'R was banned for life from Hershey.  Times change but they still gotta keep the outdoor shows from going too late! 

12/6/02 Philly
11/20/11 Wilkes-Barre,PA
2/23/12 Silver Spring, MD
5/13/14 Bethlehem,PA
6/26/16 Landover,Md
7/14/16 Philly
8/13/17 Hershey
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #2323 on: July 19, 2017, 11:38:51 PM »

Same thing with Miami show. Was changed from 7 to 6.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #2324 on: July 20, 2017, 03:55:11 AM »

The reason is that in Europe the shows got longer and longer peace

So it's a good precaution.
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #2325 on: July 20, 2017, 04:07:55 AM »

Guns N' Roses
@gunsnroses

Thank you
Europe. UK. Israel.
See you next time...
🇮🇪🇪🇸🇵🇹🇨🇭🇮🇹🇩🇪🇬🇧🇵🇱🇧🇪🇩🇰🇸🇪🇫🇮🇨🇿🇫🇷🇦🇹🇳🇱🇮🇱
#GnFnR #NotInThisLifetime Tour 2017

Thanks To The Only One

THE BOSS

smoking

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #2326 on: July 20, 2017, 05:01:03 AM »

Not the first time they thank Europe and the UK separately rant hihi
NaturalLight
Rocker

« Reply #2327 on: July 20, 2017, 07:07:31 AM »

The reason is that in Europe the shows got longer and longer peace

So it's a good precaution.

I'm not sure if that's the case (it could be) but I actually thought that myself.
Natalie
Headliner

« Reply #2328 on: July 21, 2017, 11:34:47 AM »

They added more dates!
https://twitter.com/gunsnroses/status/888403198804975616

Athens 10/7/06 
Prague 4/7/17
Madrid 29/6/18 
Barcelona 1/7/18
Lincoln 15/10/19
Dallas 1/9/2021
Atlantic city  11&12/9/21
Madrid 9/6/23
Boston 21/8/23
Chicago 24/8/23
Seattle 14/10/23
40oz
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #2329 on: July 21, 2017, 01:32:46 PM »

Did the presale at noon for Hartford. Got 10th row. Not bad considering most of Row 1-5 are held for VIP.  Tried specifically for PIT first, but had no luck. Pretty happy with 10th row. 
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #2330 on: July 21, 2017, 02:38:16 PM »

Did the presale at noon for Hartford. Got 10th row. Not bad considering most of Row 1-5 are held for VIP.  Tried specifically for PIT first, but had no luck. Pretty happy with 10th row. 

Me, too! 6th row, side stage!

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
russkwtx
VIP

Muchas fucking gracias.

« Reply #2331 on: July 21, 2017, 02:59:22 PM »

Denver show also moved to 6pm.

12.9.02 (canceled); 11.5.11; 11.9.11; 12.31.11; 11.21.12; 11.23.12; 6.6.14; 6.7.14; 8.3.16; 8.2.17
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #2332 on: July 21, 2017, 03:12:04 PM »

They moved Boston too, looks like it's most shows moving up.
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #2333 on: July 21, 2017, 03:19:53 PM »

What is gong on with the changes in set times to the concerts

Would be nice to hear from the band why they are doing this

A 6pm weekday start to a rock concert in the summer?  Come on
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #2334 on: July 21, 2017, 03:38:24 PM »

Metallica (the band now getting your future dollars) starts their Summer Weekday shows at 6PM... FYI
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #2335 on: July 21, 2017, 03:50:23 PM »

Oh another comparison to another band. I love how this works    People pick and chose the negative guns does and then try's to justify it by conspiring it to other bands and what they do

Metallicas opening two acts here look to be fantastic   I am looking forward to a great concert experience   Not just by the headliner but by the other acts

I will see what the over under is for cover songs played.  I think under 3

Metallica (the band now getting your future dollars) starts their Summer Weekday shows at 6PM... FYI
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #2336 on: July 21, 2017, 04:20:09 PM »

Hey you said it... Seems pretty unacceptable to you that GnR would dare start a show at 6 and not explain themselves. Yet Metallica is fine because of what? The number of covers they will play? Or that they have amazing openers like Mix Master Mike (who Guns fans soundly beat up in 2002)?

Am I the homer that defends everything, or are you the contrarian that try's too hard to find something wrong?  When pushed in a corner with something like Metallica starting their shows at the same fucking time you then pivot to another played out argument like covers (until someone points to the number that someone like Pearl Jam plays).
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #2337 on: July 21, 2017, 04:30:43 PM »

Hey you said it... Seems pretty unacceptable to you that GnR would dare start a show at 6 and not explain themselves. Yet Metallica is fine because of what? The number of covers they will play? Or that they have amazing openers like Mix Master Mike (who Guns fans soundly beat up in 2002)?

Am I the homer that defends everything, or are you the contrarian that try's too hard to find something wrong?  When pushed in a corner with something like Metallica starting their shows at the same fucking time you then pivot to another played out argument like covers (until someone points to the number that someone like Pearl Jam plays).

Oh no I didn't say anything

I asked a question

The question was.  Why did they change the time for tickets that were already sold

Hey homer I am very well aware of the doors opening time for Metallica in Edmonton in aug.   I can't wait   Especially because they have two great opening acts    And the start time has always been upfront

So I am taking your answer to to the question.  Why did Guns change all these start times.  Is.   Because Metallica does it? Hahaha.  Ok
kyrie
Legend

Eden has enough to go around

« Reply #2338 on: July 21, 2017, 05:09:08 PM »

I asked a question

The question was.  Why did they change the time for tickets that were already sold

Hey homer I am very well aware of the doors opening time for Metallica in Edmonton in aug.   I can't wait   Especially because they have two great opening acts    And the start time has always been upfront

So I am taking your answer to to the question.  Why did Guns change all these start times.  Is.   Because Metallica does it? Hahaha.  Ok

Who cares? Pretty sure every ticket ever has a disclaimer about times being subject to change. I saw Metallica this past Sunday, doors were at 4, I showed up at 7:30 and caught the tail end of A7x. Starting at 6 doesn't mean GNR is going on at 6.

Besides for years fans whined about late starts.... So now we're getting complaints about early ones? Wink
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #2339 on: July 21, 2017, 05:18:32 PM »

I asked a question

Who cares? Pretty sure every ticket ever has a disclaimer about times being subject to change. I saw Metallica this past Sunday, doors were at 4, I showed up at 7:30 and caught the tail end of A7x. Starting at 6 doesn't mean GNR is going on at 6.

Besides for years fans whined about late starts.... So now we're getting complaints about early ones? Wink

That's actually a good point.

Who cares

When a question comes up. A topic comes up. Something comes up that people can't answer or the answer doesn't solve be good.  Who cares
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: