Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 02:39:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228064 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  [UPDATES] April 19, 2016 ? Foro Sol, Mexico City
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19 Go Down Print
Author Topic: [UPDATES] April 19, 2016 ? Foro Sol, Mexico City  (Read 82151 times)
sky dog
Legend

« Reply #60 on: February 03, 2016, 06:00:50 PM »

Bumble is back! I didn't like that Slash guy anyway.  hihi

Just one more mornin', I had to wake up with the blues...
R9fanatik
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #61 on: February 03, 2016, 07:28:10 PM »

Yeah pre sale for foro sol still on , im from Reynosa , 2 hours drive for monterrey city , the rumour about monterrey is very hot by now , i hope they confirm asap.
Sosso
VIP

Your Pong is no match for my Ping!

« Reply #62 on: February 03, 2016, 07:35:46 PM »

Maybe BBF is the second lead guitarist?  Huh
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 07:38:09 PM by Sosso » Logged

"?the key to that band's success was Axl because at that time his singing really connected with people on a social level." - Tracii Guns
The Wight Gunner
VIP

« Reply #63 on: February 04, 2016, 12:34:58 AM »

CHECK OUT THE PIC BEING USED TO PROMOTE THIS SHOW IN THE ARTICLE!!!  Lips Sealed

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-3430645/Guns-N-Roses-reunion-heads-Mexico.html

Guns N' Roses reunion heads to Mexico
By AFP

PUBLISHED: 15:56 EST, 3 February 2016 | UPDATED: 15:56 EST, 3 February 2016

The long-in-the-making reunion of Guns N' Roses has gone international, with the hard rockers announcing a show in Mexico City.

The band, performing for the first time in 23 years with the original lineup of Axl Rose and Slash, posted a video on its website giving an April 19 date for a concert at the Foro Sol stadium.

The show will come halfway between the rockers' two performances at the Coachella festival, which takes place over back-to-back weekends in the California desert.

After announcing the Coachella reunion, Guns N' Roses scheduled additional concerts for early April in Las Vegas.

Guns N' Roses, marked by Rose's raw but soaring voice and Slash's intricate guitar, enjoyed extraordinary success with 1987 album "Appetite for Destruction," which remains the top-selling US debut ever.

But tensions were never far from the surface and the band's classic lineup last played together in 1993 in Buenos Aires.

The band, which has received years of lucrative offers for a reunion, is reportedly looking at a wider tour.

Its not promoting the show, the Band and management do that.  It's lazy journalism...
zombux
Legend

watching the sky moves sideways...

« Reply #64 on: February 04, 2016, 01:33:39 AM »

BBF is now travelling the world, playing at various places. no way he would be part of this again Wink

Princess Leia
« Reply #65 on: February 04, 2016, 06:52:55 AM »

WTF???

Is that a practical joke?

zombux
Legend

« Reply #66 on: February 04, 2016, 07:15:13 AM »

most probably just stupid journalist, having no idea who's in the band (well, okay, we don't know much more) and who's on the picture.
but as I said before, BBF is not back, at least according to his current plans and whereabouts. + he's not that crazy to waste his time and talent in GNR again hihi

lassie4ever
Headliner

« Reply #67 on: February 04, 2016, 07:21:54 AM »

I am owning a pressite and to be honest , I think this is part the fault of Management.
Let me explain.

I often get pressreleases ( or not )  without press pics. If an band/Management wants to be certain that the press won't make a mistake or use an outdated pic.... well management should provide it . This way the journalist is less able to make an mistake.

On the other hand if i get an press release without press image i have three choices :
1:  don't publish (  that would be real lazy )
2: Ask the source for an current image
3: Do some homework and go looking for an updated picture!

If GNR Management provide better resources for the media this kinda mistakes would be less.....
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 07:24:08 AM by lassie4ever » Logged
Nikki_Sixx
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #68 on: February 04, 2016, 07:36:34 AM »

Now that we had some time to let the reality of the reunion sink in...

... how utterly WRONG the sight of Axl with some random guy on guitar feels again all of a sudden !

[Axl] Arnhem '01 (cancelled) - Pukkelpop '02 - Graspop '06 - Nijmegen '06 (+ Izzy) - Paris '10 - Antwerp '10 - Lille '10 - Rotterdam '12 - Paris '12 - Graspop '12 [Axl/Dc] Werchter '16
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #69 on: February 04, 2016, 07:41:52 AM »

If GNR Management provide better resources for the media this kinda mistakes would be less.....

Not sure if it is provided for every concert press release, but didn't they provide this picture for the first announcement?

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
zombux
Legend

« Reply #70 on: February 04, 2016, 07:42:47 AM »

well, on the other hand, GNR were for long years during ChiDem era presented with totally wrong photos from the classic era, so it doesn't really matter.

lassie4ever
Headliner

« Reply #71 on: February 04, 2016, 07:43:08 AM »

Well again if the band/management did provide pics or do an shoot with the new members .....

Not saying management does a lousy job ..
They got some old friends together and did not let GNR bleed dead.

Still it seems there can some little things they can work on. Like providing news to the masses on the correct way

Not being negative just an observation i made during the years
lassie4ever
Headliner

« Reply #72 on: February 04, 2016, 07:46:18 AM »

Not sure if it is provided for every concert press release, but didn't they provide this picture for the first announcement?

They put it on their website  ... is something different then handout to the press so they can work it out.
Just like the press release did not went out to every media.

Of course i am not that big and pick it up from the "Key Media"  but even their was not that pic .. saw it only on the site
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #73 on: February 04, 2016, 07:46:31 AM »

The Best -->

smoking

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
lassie4ever
Headliner

« Reply #74 on: February 04, 2016, 07:51:02 AM »

well, on the other hand, GNR were for long years during ChiDem era presented with totally wrong photos from the classic era, so it doesn't really matter.

Not for us Die-hard fans ..... but for the masses it ain't clear who is in and out.

How would you feel if you attend the gig and expect Slash cause he was on the promotion pic going all over.... and he ain't there.......

Sure that person would life under a rock in our opinion .....but not everyone are into fora or member on Nightrain
zombux
Legend

« Reply #75 on: February 04, 2016, 08:01:58 AM »

Not for us Die-hard fans ..... but for the masses it ain't clear who is in and out.

How would you feel if you attend the gig and expect Slash cause he was on the promotion pic going all over.... and he ain't there.......

Sure that person would life under a rock in our opinion .....but not everyone are into fora or member on Nightrain
of course, you're totally right. but still - the masses only see "Axel" and Slash, meh about the other guys who aren't those two. maybe they remember some blonde guy, but not his name.

lassie4ever
Headliner

« Reply #76 on: February 04, 2016, 08:09:47 AM »

of course, you're totally right. but still - the masses only see "Axel" and Slash, meh about the other guys who aren't those two. maybe they remember some blonde guy, but not his name.

Aye the masses wants an tophat... hence DJ  doing slashlike imagery back in nugnr...
lassie4ever
Headliner

« Reply #77 on: February 04, 2016, 08:14:28 AM »

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/guns-n-roses-need-kidnapping-bad-ass-chicks-for-their-new-music-video-a6838736.html

this is an good example of bad journalism  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #78 on: February 04, 2016, 08:44:56 AM »

Aye the masses wants an tophat... hence DJ  doing slashlike imagery back in nugnr...

If Slash was on stage without a hat and playing a concert of a lifetime people still wouldn't know he was there.

It's just how it goes.
jamillos22
Rocker

« Reply #79 on: February 04, 2016, 10:44:06 AM »

Ha! In fact, I'm surprised they didn't put Buckethead there instead...

Hell has frozen over.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: