Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 10:52:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228060 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Could this be a planned interview?
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Could this be a planned interview?  (Read 9610 times)
sky dog
Legend

« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2016, 06:22:07 PM »

true....

Just one more mornin', I had to wake up with the blues...
Kasanova King
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2016, 06:36:52 PM »

Oscar, I have to say this is just a ploy to bring attention to his show.  Undecided

At this point, he has nothing to add but bullshit drama. Game is on so we should just sit back and watch. If the boys want to yap, they will. They don't need Trunk at all.

Yeah but hes running a show.... IF.. They have agreed to speak with him... then surely he is entitled to promote it? Thats all im saying?

That's what I'm guessing....he may do some sort of broadcast from Vegas....the meetup at the Hard Rock could make sense as there will be hundreds of G N' R fans there the night before the 1st show....would provide an sense of excitement in the atmosphere for his show, background noise, people cheering, etc.....

-KK
Executioner
Rocker

« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2016, 07:14:34 PM »

Wow, Eddie Trunk found a way to shift the focus to himself! How unique.

really?

This is how you think?

My god you must live a horrible existance.

Are you really at the state where anybody who mentions anything about GNR in public no matter what the situation is now serving themselves?  Roll Eyes What a weird way to think.
Ohhh someone is a bit touchy about ET,could that be u Eddie? come out come out wherever you are,,the guy is an attention seeking leech who is coming out with all b.s. stories and scenario about GnR so as to create headlines, for himself ,Maybe Axl will include him in the song Get in the ring.
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2016, 07:16:49 PM »

This is taken from Eddie Trunk's last blog:

I will be attending the GnR shows in Vegas. Maybe a special event somewhere before the first night. Keep an eye on this space for details. More news soon.

I'm not quite sure how to interpret that..

He'll be at the Thursday night meetup at the HRH Center Bar, regaling us with stories of that one time where he almost asked Axl a non-softball question, and pronouncing "theater" as "thearter" 12 times. Can't wait.

Haha! I'd be willing to bet this happens for sure!  hihi

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
Annie
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2016, 07:44:33 PM »

I will be attending the GnR shows in Vegas. Maybe a special event somewhere before the first night. Keep an eye on this space for details. More news soon.

He'll be at the Thursday night meetup at the HRH Center Bar, regaling us with stories of that one time where he almost asked Axl a non-softball question, and pronouncing "theater" as "thearter" 12 times. Can't wait.

Haha! I'd be willing to bet this happens for sure!  hihi

Hahaha
OscarAxl22
VIP

« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2016, 08:05:05 PM »

really?

This is how you think?

Are you really at the state where anybody who mentions anything about GNR in public no matter what the situation is now serving themselves?  Roll Eyes What a weird way to think.
Ohhh someone is a bit touchy about ET,could that be u Eddie? come out come out wherever you are,,the guy is an attention seeking leech who is coming out with all b.s. stories and scenario about GnR so as to create headlines, for himself ,Maybe Axl will include him in the song Get in the ring.

rofl So i'm eddie trunk now?

Im not touchy about it (or anything for that matter)....

I just dont really understand the conspiracy theories that tend to fly around when someone public mentions GNR that they do it for self promotion... its a fairly warped notion.

What bullshit stories and scenarios is he coming out with?  Roll Eyes

As far as ive seen, in the lead up to this tour being announced he was pretty decent in terms of what he was saying, i didnt see much B,S at all.. he was honest with his fans about what he knew and what he didnt....

what more do you want?
raindog
Rocker

« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2016, 10:36:10 AM »

really?

This is how you think?

Yes. And judging someone's existence as horrible based on a one line forum post? Well, thats not a weird way to think at all.
snead hearn
Rocker

LORD OF THE BARNYARD

« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2016, 11:02:43 AM »

When it comes to Eddie Trunk, it's painfully easy to interpret.

So, here's the (my) REAL interpretation:

"I got free tickets to the SOLD OUT GNR shows in Vegas. Did you know they are reuniting? Yep. Axl, Slash and Duff. And, yeah, in Vegas! I gotta pay for the room, but I had enough miles for the flight, since I'm always flying around for shows. It'll be great to see Axl again-did you know I interviewed him? On That Metal Show? He was really cool and great. Hey are you going to the shows? No? Oh man it's gonna be such a good time. And Alice In Chains is opening. Yeah! What do you mean you haven't heard their new stuff?!?!? Oh my god! With Willi...YES, LAYNE IS DEAD. With William Duvall on vocals. No, really! So I called the GNR publicist asking to see if we can interview Axl again. No, That Metal Show is not on VH1 Classic anymore. Don't ask me, I had nothing to do from the network side. Hold on....(looks at phone)....hey my buddy Mike Portnoy is texting me. Have you heard the new Winery Dogs? Yeah, I'm friends with all of them and got them together. Winery. Dogs. Dogs. Like bow wow arf arf. So, you sure you can't make it to the Vegas shows? I haven't heard from the publicist yet, but I'm hoping they call me back, so I'll let you know. Ok, wait..., sorry...(looks at phone again)....HAHAHAHAHA, that Chris Jericho!

May 9, 1988 Felt Forum, NYC
December 5, 2002 Madison Square Garden, NYC
May 17, 2006 Hammerstein Ballroom, NYC
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2016, 04:35:22 PM »

"I got free tickets to the SOLD OUT GNR shows in Vegas. Did you know they are reuniting? Yep. Axl, Slash and Duff. And, yeah, in Vegas! I gotta pay for the room, but I had enough miles for the flight, since I'm always flying around for shows. It'll be great to see Axl again-did you know I interviewed him? On That Metal Show? He was really cool and great. Hey are you going to the shows? No? Oh man it's gonna be such a good time. And Alice In Chains is opening. Yeah! What do you mean you haven't heard their new stuff?!?!? Oh my god! With Willi...YES, LAYNE IS DEAD. With William Duvall on vocals. No, really! So I called the GNR publicist asking to see if we can interview Axl again. No, That Metal Show is not on VH1 Classic anymore. Don't ask me, I had nothing to do from the network side. Hold on....(looks at phone)....hey my buddy Mike Portnoy is texting me. Have you heard the new Winery Dogs? Yeah, I'm friends with all of them and got them together. Winery. Dogs. Dogs. Like bow wow arf arf. So, you sure you can't make it to the Vegas shows? I haven't heard from the publicist yet, but I'm hoping they call me back, so I'll let you know. Ok, wait..., sorry...(looks at phone again)....HAHAHAHAHA, that Chris Jericho!

ajjajajajajajajajaja

rofl

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2016, 08:22:10 AM »

greg davis @gunsngreg
@EddieTrunk Since your coming to Vegas for Gn'R we like to invite you to a get together at the Hard Rock Hotel on the 7th.  cool to have ya!

Eddie Trunk ‏@EddieTrunk
Thanks. I may have some @gunsnroses pre Vegas stuff going myself. Details if confirmed

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
jamillos22
Rocker

« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2016, 10:24:26 AM »

rofl ok That's accurate!

Hell has frozen over.
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2016, 12:06:18 PM »

Thank you Smiley

"Shut the fuck up."
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2016, 12:07:54 PM »

Hilarious! Enjoyed reading this Smiley

"Shut the fuck up."
Chivi
Headliner

Chinese Democracy 'Cover Z'

« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2016, 06:40:21 PM »

What Trunk said  could be related to (rumor) a club Show at The whiskey a GoGo, according to this link
http://www.alternativenation.net/guns-n-roses-los-angeles-club-show-in-the-works/

Aprieto los dientes, miro a los dementes ...y d?nde est?s vos??
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2016, 06:47:31 PM »

What Trunk said  could be related to (rumor) a club Show at The whiskey a GoGo, according to this link
http://www.alternativenation.net/guns-n-roses-los-angeles-club-show-in-the-works/

I rather think Eddie is talking about an event he plans to host in Vegas before the shows. Either a segment for his podcast or maybe some live event with guests, talking about the GN'R shows. What I hope though, it is something that involves interviews with members of the band.

The Whiskey A Go Go rumor is pretty much made-up I think.

Sweetness is a virtue
Chivi
Headliner

Chinese Democracy 'Cover Z'

« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2016, 07:32:10 PM »

I rather think Eddie is talking about an event he plans to host in Vegas before the shows. Either a segment for his podcast or maybe some live event with guests, talking about the GN'R shows. What I hope though, it is something that involves interviews with members of the band.

Well....another 5am interview would be great rofl!
Who knows.... I love surprises, but I guess that's more like Rolling Stone's Style!

Aprieto los dientes, miro a los dementes ...y d?nde est?s vos??
raindogs70
Rocker

« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2016, 10:03:17 PM »

Speculation: Private show at The Joint before the T-Mobile Arena.

Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2016, 08:20:21 AM »

This. There's no substance to the rumor at all.

faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2016, 10:30:10 AM »

Eddie tweeted last night that all his upcoming appearances were put on the back burner because he was going on tour with UFO. Not sure if he was completely serious, but it kind of seemed like it.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2016, 10:41:01 AM »

Eddie tweeted last night that all his upcoming appearances were put on the back burner because he was going on tour with UFO. Not sure if he was completely serious, but it kind of seemed like it.

UFO's last show of this leg is March 26.

So, it won't affect whatever he has planned in Vegas.

Sweetness is a virtue
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: