Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 03:35:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227807 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  ALAN NIVEN: NO REUNION WITH IZZY AND ADLER. IT'S MORE LIKE VELVET ROSES
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: ALAN NIVEN: NO REUNION WITH IZZY AND ADLER. IT'S MORE LIKE VELVET ROSES  (Read 16600 times)
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2016, 12:33:52 PM »

No, its not a reunion.

Who gives a shit?  It's the best line-up in 2 decades.

My Best Line Up Historic:

1991 - 1993
2001 - 2002
2006 - 2007

An Now... 2016 ?

Comming Soon Is The Word

smoking

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
Nikki_Sixx
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2016, 12:46:40 PM »

The amount of bitter people who refuse to let go of the past never cease to amaze me. Who cares about this guy's opinion. How is he in any way relevant? 

Alan Niven has contributed way more to GNR than Fortus or Ferrer ever will, so yes his opinion is very relevant.

Niven was wrong about Izzy being involved and writing with the band, and yet you choose to believe him on this?

I said his opinion is relevant because his contribution to the GNR legacy is significant.   I never said I believe everything he says.  He has probably said a lot of stupid things in his lifetime, but don't we all know someone else like that ?

[Axl] Arnhem '01 (cancelled) - Pukkelpop '02 - Graspop '06 - Nijmegen '06 (+ Izzy) - Paris '10 - Antwerp '10 - Lille '10 - Rotterdam '12 - Paris '12 - Graspop '12 [Axl/Dc] Werchter '16
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2016, 01:54:42 PM »

The amount of bitter people who refuse to let go of the past never cease to amaze me. Who cares about this guy's opinion. How is he in any way relevant? 

Alan Niven has contributed way more to GNR than Fortus or Ferrer ever will, so yes his opinion is very relevant.

Niven was wrong about Izzy being involved and writing with the band, and yet you choose to believe him on this?

I said his opinion is relevant because his contribution to the GNR legacy is significant.   I never said I believe everything he says.  He has probably said a lot of stupid things in his lifetime, but don't we all know someone else like that ?

He is clearly using a former association for attention, just Like Vicky Hamilton, and Doug Goldstein.

If he were relevant this topic wouldn't be in Dead Horse    hihi

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
Ringoturtle
Headliner

« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2016, 04:49:58 PM »

Niven definitely got some points there. Whether you like it or not. But we will "know" when we see those guys back on stage together.

All my statements represent MY OPINION. If not, I'll say so by posting references or the like
Poops Magee
Headliner

« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2016, 06:06:37 PM »

I hadn't heard that Izzy tried to get Axl to go to the Rock Hall shindig. I always took Izzy's absence to be a great justification for Axl not having attended.

Inland Invasion 09/23/06
Gibson Amphitheater 12/20/06
T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, 2nd show, 04/09/16
Qualcomm Stadium, 8/22/16
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2016, 10:16:52 PM »

Niven definitely got some points there. Whether you like it or not. But we will "know" when we see those guys back on stage together.

How will you "know"? Secret code?

Niven has been out of the picture for years, and he is obviously bitter about it.

He said earlier that Izzy was Involved, Izzy says he isn't, so I don't see Niven as credible at all.

"Shut the fuck up."
Ringoturtle
Headliner

« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2016, 07:56:18 AM »

How will you "know"? Secret code?

No, interaction (on stage). Something you probably don't know because you're sitting all alone at home on your fat ass looking for definitions and quotations while flooding the message board with your negativity towards other people. You must be a very lonesome person.

Sidenote1: Don't take it too personal because I actually don't know if you have a fat ass. It was kinda metaphorical spoken. You're probably the pride of creation and one smoking hottie...

Sidenote2: And please don't start a lecture about personal attacks. You're the queen of personal attacks...
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 07:58:11 AM by Ringoturtle » Logged

All my statements represent MY OPINION. If not, I'll say so by posting references or the like
Nikki_Sixx
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2016, 09:53:22 AM »

He is clearly using a former association for attention, just Like Vicky Hamilton, and Doug Goldstein.

If he were relevant this topic wouldn't be in Dead Horse    hihi

Maybe this topic was moved to the Dead Horse section by people who think like you.  Doesn't validate your way of thinking.

[Axl] Arnhem '01 (cancelled) - Pukkelpop '02 - Graspop '06 - Nijmegen '06 (+ Izzy) - Paris '10 - Antwerp '10 - Lille '10 - Rotterdam '12 - Paris '12 - Graspop '12 [Axl/Dc] Werchter '16
Thorned Rose
Legend

Use Your Illusion I (1991)

« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2016, 10:04:54 AM »

No, its not a reunion.

This..

EMily save your liberating.... be all with all.. do all when whatever and however attitude... lol

You're clearly a Nu Gn'R fan. You not taking a angle is really annoying. La-ta

But don't damn me
When I speak a piece of my mind
'Cause silence isn't golden
When I'm holding it inside
'Cause I've been where I have been
An I've seen what I have seen
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2016, 01:04:12 PM »

I would actually consider this worth a discussion if he hadn't called it "Velvet Roses". That was pretty stupid.

Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2016, 02:48:40 PM »

I would actually consider this worth a discussion if he hadn't called it "Velvet Roses". That was pretty stupid.

For a moment I thought Dave was in.  Huh

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2016, 03:24:48 PM »

Velvet Roses because three members of Guns N' Roses regroup, and two of them were in Velvet Revolver...

Umm, yeah...

Roll Eyes

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2016, 05:41:15 PM »

No, its not a reunion.

This..

EMily save your liberating.... be all with all.. do all when whatever and however attitude... lol

You're clearly a Nu Gn'R fan. You not taking a angle is really annoying. La-ta

Are you really this dense and Uncomprehending or are you merely trolling here?

I clearly told you on a number of occasions that I am a fan of all lineups and all eras of GNR- what part of that do you not understand?

No matter how you continue to lie and paint a certain picture, it still doesn't make it true.

"Shut the fuck up."
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: