Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 08:42:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227781 Posts in 43247 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Your setlist wishes for the next concerts
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Your setlist wishes for the next concerts  (Read 50466 times)
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #260 on: March 13, 2017, 02:49:15 PM »

Heartbreak Hotel,  Shadow of Your Love and Reckless Life w/ Tracii
There Was A Time and Nightrain w/ Buckethead
Sorry w/ Sebastian Bach

I would hope we would see Izzy on stage before Tracii gets the invite, but I like those song ideas particularly Shadow. Other than that, I don't know about guests especially Sebastian, they sort of played that out in the 2006-2010 time frame. Plus we saw him in Vegas last year, he is honestly better suited playing with Steel Panther than GnR.

What I would love to hear is either Fall to Pieces, Slither, or Anastasia. Beyond that anything rarely heard off of Use Your Illusion would be good, Dead Horse and Breakdown would be 2 that I would love to hear.

Sosso
VIP

Your Pong is no match for my Ping!

« Reply #261 on: March 13, 2017, 03:04:08 PM »

Heartbreak Hotel,  Shadow of Your Love and Reckless Life w/ Tracii
There Was A Time and Nightrain w/ Buckethead
Sorry w/ Sebastian Bach

I would hope we would see Izzy on stage before Tracii gets the invite, but I like those song ideas particularly Shadow. Other than that, I don't know about guests especially Sebastian, they sort of played that out in the 2006-2010 time frame. Plus we saw him in Vegas last year, he is honestly better suited playing with Steel Panther than GnR.

What I would love to hear is either Fall to Pieces, Slither, or Anastasia. Beyond that anything rarely heard off of Use Your Illusion would be good, Dead Horse and Breakdown would be 2 that I would love to hear.

But I would love to hear Sorry with Sebastian since they have never done this live.
And yeah Izzy would be cool, at songs like Dust N' Bones or 14 Years.

"?the key to that band's success was Axl because at that time his singing really connected with people on a social level." - Tracii Guns
Ignatius
Legend

« Reply #262 on: March 13, 2017, 03:14:22 PM »

Welcome to the jungle
Move to the city
Bad obsession
Locomotive
Don't damn me
Fall to Pieces w Matt Sorum
Slither w Matt sorum
Perfect Crime
One in a Million
SCOM
November Rain
Scraped
Prostitute
Shackles Revenge w Buckehead
Bad apples
You ain't the first
Nightrain
Paradise City

( my one troll post )

Why do people post about songs that are never going to be in the set list ?!?!?!

Totally agree, but some people may not know if a song has been played live or not before. From your choices, if I'm not mistaken they've  never played Don't Damn Me (that song for Axl must be really hard to sing...every time I sing it I run out of breath!). Bad Apples? I don't think it's ever been played, anyone?

One in a Million, Breakdown have only been played twice. I could see Breakdown being played more than I see OIAM. The latter is not the easiest song to play in front of 50,000 people of different races/color.

Now, if I could choose my dream setlist...

Reckless Life
Jungle
Easy
Brownstone
Better
Bad Obsession
Double Talkin'
Estranged
Since I don't Have You
Civil War
Dead Horse
Coma
GodFather
Sweet Child'
Nightrain
The blues
Yesterday
Knockin'
Rocket Queen
-----------
paradise
Sympathy for the Devil

Some of my choices have never been played live. I never really understood why the main singles from TSI never made it live. When Guns announced they were touring again (with Slash and Duff) I thought I could see SIDHY or AIF come alive, but oh well...It's true they now play Attitude/New Rose/Raw Power, but that's to give Duff the mic so Axl can take a breather.

Wouldn't it be awesome if they played AIF or SIDHY?

About SFTD, well that's the song that "broke" them apart originally so I don't think they'll ever play it.

nalafej
Opening Act

« Reply #263 on: March 13, 2017, 10:01:36 PM »

Bad Apples? I don't think it's ever been played, anyone?

Rock in Rio II had that one in the set.
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #264 on: March 14, 2017, 11:38:33 AM »

But I would love to hear Sorry with Sebastian since they have never done this live.

In theory this would be cool, but they would have to turn off his mic, because he is so buried in the mix on Sorry that I question if he is really there.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: