Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 09:40:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227808 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Ticket Sales for Not In This Lifetime... Tour
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 18 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ticket Sales for Not In This Lifetime... Tour  (Read 88201 times)
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #180 on: April 26, 2016, 05:21:05 PM »

The entire Dodger Stadium is onsale for Citicard members. Very little of the stadium was/is onsale for the fan club. Sad news for the hometown crowd.

It was the same for all the shows. A small batch for Nightrain members, then pretty much the whole venue for CitiCard.

It's probably a business deal thing. CitiCard would probably not be happy if they have a deal in place for the provision of pre-sale tickets to their customers, then the whole venue is sold-out before they can start their sale.

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
TVC15
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #181 on: April 26, 2016, 05:30:44 PM »

The entire Dodger Stadium is onsale for Citicard members. Very little of the stadium was/is onsale for the fan club. Sad news for the hometown crowd.

It was the same for all the shows. A small batch for Nightrain members, then pretty much the whole venue for CitiCard.

It's probably a business deal thing. CitiCard would probably not be happy if they have a deal in place for the provision of pre-sale tickets to their customers, then the whole venue is sold-out before they can start their sale.

True. San Diego had some great seats during the fan club presale. Sadly, they held the worst seats at Dodgers Stadium for Nightrain. How is the general public onsale?
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #182 on: April 26, 2016, 05:36:48 PM »

True. San Diego had some great seats during the fan club presale. Sadly, they held the worst seats at Dodgers Stadium for Nightrain. How is the general public onsale?

Do you mean when it is? April 29 at 10am.

Sweetness is a virtue
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #183 on: April 26, 2016, 06:13:35 PM »

It appears some new tickets for Dallas have been released. You can now get some it 127, 223 and 225.
Jbat81
Rocker

NY FOOTBALL GIANTS

« Reply #184 on: April 26, 2016, 07:03:42 PM »

Im gonna have to call Tickemaster. I bought mine during the presale and still nothing in the mail. First time i choose mail in a long time and this happens... Its the MA show...

Can't you still print them, even if you took the mail option?

I tried but there's nothing to print. Wrote an email. Waiting for reply

5-14-06 NY
5-15-06 NY
11-08-06 MA
11-17-11 NJ
11-19-11 CT
11-25-11 MA
12-30-11 NV
12-31-11 NV
2-10-12 NY
2-12-12 NY
2-15-12 NY
4-8-16 NV
4-9-16 NV
7-19-16 MA
7-20-16 MA
TVC15
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #185 on: April 26, 2016, 07:04:36 PM »

Oh no, I meant the locations of the tickets. Are there good tickets in all sections?
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #186 on: April 26, 2016, 07:33:21 PM »

Oh no, I meant the locations of the tickets. Are there good tickets in all sections?

As far as I know the general on-sale will have all tickets remaining after the pre-sales are concluded.

Sweetness is a virtue
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #187 on: April 26, 2016, 08:11:32 PM »

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #188 on: April 27, 2016, 09:49:35 AM »

Im gonna have to call Tickemaster. I bought mine during the presale and still nothing in the mail. First time i choose mail in a long time and this happens... Its the MA show...
I haven't received mine either and I bought mine during the first Nightrain pre sale. They said there'd be a delay in shipping and I think they said they'd let us know when they were shipped. I just assumed it'd be awhile. Let me know if you find any information. A friend actually got six tickets together, so I've been looking to sell the two I bought. I found a buyer, but I don't have the tickets to give her. There's still plenty of time though.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
TVC15
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #189 on: April 27, 2016, 01:39:30 PM »

How is the seat selection for the standard Live Nation pre-sales?
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #190 on: April 27, 2016, 10:29:36 PM »

Some movement of tickets for AT&T stadium. for 79.50 and 99.50 the best you can now get is 223 and 224. For 59.50 you can get 412 on the right side. Nothing else has changed. Still section H row 34. Still can get C115 and 127.
Jbat81
Rocker

NY FOOTBALL GIANTS

« Reply #191 on: April 28, 2016, 11:20:24 AM »

I haven't received mine either and I bought mine during the first Nightrain pre sale. They said there'd be a delay in shipping and I think they said they'd let us know when they were shipped. I just assumed it'd be awhile. Let me know if you find any information. A friend actually got six tickets together, so I've been looking to sell the two I bought. I found a buyer, but I don't have the tickets to give her. There's still plenty of time though.

They replied
"Hi Samuel,
Thanks for reaching out, I?d be more than happy to see what we can do to help.

At this time there is a delivery delay on all methods of delivery. Unfortunately, we do not have a specific date as to when the tickets will be released for printing. However, once your tickets have been shipped you will receive a confirmation email.

If you need anything else, just reply to this email or click Help on Ticketmaster.com!

Sincerely,
Makenzie
Ticketmaster Fan Support"

5-14-06 NY
5-15-06 NY
11-08-06 MA
11-17-11 NJ
11-19-11 CT
11-25-11 MA
12-30-11 NV
12-31-11 NV
2-10-12 NY
2-12-12 NY
2-15-12 NY
4-8-16 NV
4-9-16 NV
7-19-16 MA
7-20-16 MA
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #192 on: April 28, 2016, 11:47:14 AM »

They replied
"Hi Samuel,
Thanks for reaching out, I?d be more than happy to see what we can do to help.

At this time there is a delivery delay on all methods of delivery. Unfortunately, we do not have a specific date as to when the tickets will be released for printing. However, once your tickets have been shipped you will receive a confirmation email.

If you need anything else, just reply to this email or click Help on Ticketmaster.com!

Sincerely,
Makenzie
Ticketmaster Fan Support"
Thanks. That's what I figured, but good to know for sure. I don't have to wonder if they've been lost in the mail or accidentally mistaken for junk mail and thrown away.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
icpillusions
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #193 on: April 28, 2016, 01:40:46 PM »

Received my printed tickets a while ago for the Metlife event.
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #194 on: April 28, 2016, 01:50:13 PM »

This is the actual stadium's presale:  MetLife presale:

Guns N' Roses
 JUST ADDED - July 24, 2016
MetLife Stadium

Presale Starts: Thurs, April 28 at 10AM
Code: LINES
Presale Ends: Thurs, April 28 at 10PM

Due to overwhelming demand, Guns N' Roses has announced a second show at MetLife Stadium on July 24, 2016.

Following months of intense rumor, speculation and feverish excitement from rock music fans around the world, Guns N' Roses confirmed they will embark on a massive North American summer stadium tour as founder Axl Rose and former members, Slash and Duff McKagan regroup for what will be one of the century's most anticipated musical events. And, guess what? The Not In This Lifetime Tour is coming to MetLife Stadium on July 23 AND July 24!

Public Onsale- Friday, April 29 at 10AM
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 02:03:35 PM by GypsySoul » Logged

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
OscarAxl22
VIP

« Reply #195 on: May 06, 2016, 07:09:35 PM »

Apparently a conversation with Duff by a fan on Facebook (with a pic of said fan with Duff) was posted and Duff off the record said Guns will be in Australia in January

Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #196 on: May 07, 2016, 12:29:44 AM »

Apparently a conversation with Duff by a fan on Facebook (with a pic of said fan with Duff) was posted and Duff off the record said Guns will be in Australia in January

It would make all the sense in the world. Amazingly, not everyone realises that it's the best summer weather in January over there. Why would they want to have a long break before hitting Europe in May or so.

Well, surely to open the vault but as this needs to be a world tour so that would be perfect timing.
JAxlMorrison
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #197 on: May 07, 2016, 04:06:41 AM »

I have two tickets to GNR in Philly that I am either looking to sell or trade

Section: F8 (floor)

Row: 30

Seats 29 and 30 (aisle)

I will sell them at face value (approximately $375 total), but I am also willing to TRADE for two tickets of close value in East Rutherford, Washington DC, Nashville, Pittsburgh, Foxboro, or Orlando.

Please message me if interested.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #198 on: May 07, 2016, 05:45:31 AM »

Just FYI if anyone is looking for some decent seats for AT&T stadium show. They seem to have released some new ones in C108 and C208 right side of the stage.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #199 on: May 12, 2016, 12:11:25 AM »

The floor for AT&T stadium is getting closer to sold out. As of now you if you need 3 tickets or more on the floor the best you can get is section J. 2 or less there's still some left in H.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 18 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: