Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 07:57:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227830 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  AXL ROSE Flips the Switch ... I'M IN AC/DC MODE NOW!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: AXL ROSE Flips the Switch ... I'M IN AC/DC MODE NOW!  (Read 18233 times)
LIGuns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2016, 05:30:33 PM »

Would be intersting to play a GNR song, but understandable if they don't... I'm hoping for
1-Highway to Hell, 2-Rock and Roll ain't Noise Pollution, 3-Big Balls, 4-Thunderstruck, 5-Squealer, just too many to name....
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2016, 05:35:34 PM »

It just struck me... no one in those videos asked Axl how it was being back on stage with Slash.

Obviously they seemed to have a good time on stage, but it would be cool to hear what the both of them have to say about it.

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
LIGuns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2016, 05:54:58 PM »

It just struck me... no one in those videos asked Axl how it was being back on stage with Slash.

Obviously they seemed to have a good time on stage, but it would be cool to hear what the both of them have to say about it.
Good point..It was asked about how the Coechlla shows went...Loved his reaction to what if the AC/DC shows are more fun...
aaronjcurtis
Headliner

« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2016, 06:03:48 PM »

His little scooter thing is rad. I want one for those long corridor stretches at the airport!
aaronjcurtis
Headliner

« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2016, 06:06:06 PM »

Jesus, go watch GnR live if you want to hear their songs. I hope they don't play one damn cover let alone a Guns song. I want to hear Axl since ACDC.

Same.   

I trust you know I was kidding about the GN'R song, though your reply doesn't indicate that...
Factory Girl
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2016, 06:15:30 PM »

That's the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the video and I even talked to a friend about it.
But I guess these TMZ guys can only remember the latest gossip about the celebrity they are talking to. They don't really know know who they are/ can think of any good questions.
Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2016, 07:37:28 PM »

That's the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the video and I even talked to a friend about it.

Interesting... That was not the time or place to ask about Slash. For the time being Axl is standing on two chairs (or would be if he had to functional legs) and he has every right to do so.

In sports, especially in soccer (football), there is plenty of fan trouble if someone defects to that other team. I don't see the problem here for as long as Axl returns home in good health beer

There will be a better time for those questions.
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2016, 08:12:09 PM »

Interesting... That was not the time or place to ask about Slash. For the time being Axl is standing on two chairs (or would be if he had to functional legs) and he has every right to do so.

In sports, especially in soccer (football), there is plenty of fan trouble if someone defects to that other team. I don't see the problem here for as long as Axl returns home in good health beer

There will be a better time for those questions.

We're not talking in-depth interviews here. The people with cameras in the videos are hardly journalists. I don't think that's what went through their heads as Axl walked through the airport ? "there will be a better time to ask Axl about Slash".

If they had asked about it, I wouldn't expect anything more than a "it was great" response from Axl anyways.

I was just surprised none of them asked about reuniting with Slash, it's sort of a big deal. I guess it sort of drowned in the middle of the AC/DC story.

Sweetness is a virtue
johnreed3344
Rocker

« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2016, 08:12:27 PM »

Axl looks great and once he is back up and running he seems to already be in that kind of shape. going to be a great summer for us fans

to be honest I cant wait to see a video of Axl singing "Shoot to Thrill"

12/5/02
5/17/06
11/5/06
11/17/11
11/26/11
2/10/12
2/24/12
6/8/13
4/8/16
4/16/16
7/14/16
7/23/16
10/11/17
10/12/17
10/15/17
10/16/17
7/1/18
10/1/19
8/5/21
8/11/23
8/15/23 NE
Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2016, 08:33:27 PM »

If they had asked about it, I wouldn't expect anything more than a "it was great" response from Axl anyways.

I was just surprised none of them asked about reuniting with Slash, it's sort of a big deal. I guess it sort of drowned in the middle of the AC/DC story.

Exactly, and that's why it wasn't asked and I was happy to not hear any questions about Slash. This is this story now.

Big things happening and we need to take this one step at a time.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 08:35:47 PM by Lord Stan » Logged
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2016, 09:04:41 PM »

Think how annoying that must be?

Don't get me wrong.  Life is a trade off and the life of a celeb is WORLDS more good than bad.

But there are some shitty aspects of that life.  This is one of them, being followed like this.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2016, 09:19:28 PM »

Exactly, and that's why it wasn't asked and I was happy to not hear any questions about Slash. This is this story now.

I think they simply forgot to ask about it, or didn't think about it.

Had they asked and Axl had given a short answer, in the future Axl wouldn't have gone "Look, I gave an interview about Slash a while back, while walking through LAX, I have nothing more to say on the subject". The people in these videos aren't journalists, and he isn't giving "interviews".

It wouldn't impact any chances of a real interview on the subject in the future.

Sweetness is a virtue
Factory Girl
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2016, 09:40:16 PM »

This AC/DC stuff will be really fun and entertaining, but since GNR is big news it caught my attention that they asked about AC/DC and not the big GNR question. I was not surprised, because as I said most times these paparazzis have no idea what they're even saying/asking the celebrity. And I would never expect a full in depth answer from Axl, it's just interesting that they not even bothered to ask.

And no, they're never worried about place and time, they're just clueless.

So I do hope in the future we'll hear from the band in a proper manner.
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #53 on: April 26, 2016, 09:45:18 PM »

Think that's a longshot.

Maybe a bug wrap up piece 2 months after the tour is over.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
Journeyman
VIP

Not like you, unlike me...

« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2016, 10:43:15 PM »

Can't wait to see the gig in Lisbon!!! It's just around the corner  Grin

2/7/92 -  Alvalade, Portugal
27/5/06 - RIR, Portugal
30/7/06 - Wembley Arena, London
6/10/10 - Meo Arena, Portugal
7/5/16 - AXL/DC Algés, Portugal
2/6/17 - Algés, Portugal
5/6/22 - Algés, Portug
dolphins
Rocker

« Reply #55 on: April 26, 2016, 11:20:41 PM »

So Team Brazil are with him seeing as they need to help him out on a personal basis? I only caught a glimpse of who may be Beta in one of the videos.

He seems to like the Bon Scott era same as me so I'd love to hear some of the songs from Bon's time in the band. Somehow I can't see Axl dressing as a schoolgirl like Bon did, hilarious with his pigtails & uniform.  rofl
Boromir
VIP

« Reply #56 on: April 27, 2016, 02:06:23 AM »

So Team Brazil are with him seeing as they need to help him out on a personal basis? I only caught a glimpse of who may be Beta in one of the videos.

He seems to like the Bon Scott era same as me so I'd love to hear some of the songs from Bon's time in the band. Somehow I can't see Axl dressing as a schoolgirl like Bon did, hilarious with his pigtails & uniform.  rofl

Fernando and Vanessa are also in Lisbon.

Keep Calm and Listen to Guns N' Roses!
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #57 on: April 27, 2016, 02:37:14 AM »

Eye:

SCHOOL OF AXL IS AC/DC WHIT BON SCOTT (Original LineUp) Huh

hihi rofl hihi

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
Factory Girl
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #58 on: April 27, 2016, 06:44:22 AM »

Think that's a longshot.

Maybe a bug wrap up piece 2 months after the tour is over.

I can work with that.
Eventualy we'll get something. Slash and Duff can't avoid the press forever, only Axl can. Hahah
Sosso
VIP

Your Pong is no match for my Ping!

« Reply #59 on: April 27, 2016, 09:19:02 AM »

Eye:

SCHOOL OF AXL IS AC/DC WHIT BON SCOTT (Original LineUp) Huh

hihi rofl hihi

Their first singer was Dave Evans not Bon Scott

"?the key to that band's success was Axl because at that time his singing really connected with people on a social level." - Tracii Guns
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: