Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:45:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Dvd's
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dvd's  (Read 4285 times)
mpkline07
Opening Act

« on: April 27, 2016, 12:00:40 PM »

I for one would leave a 30th anniversary packages of troubadour 1986( cleaned up) and troubadour 2016.....also a 25 year of the 8/3/1991 forum show....that would be awesome!!!

As far as this tour it'd be cool to see one song from each venue stitched together...with interviews in between etc....that way would could pro level shots of each song played...not just the 24 or 25 played on 1 night

I.e. It's so easy at the troubadour to start and use paradise city from the last show in San Diego....a kind of tour chronology of sorts

I release all inteluctual rights to this idea ( just in case they use it!!😄)
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2016, 12:24:52 PM »

Maybe there will be a little brainstorming between GnR/TB and AC/DC on the road. One thing AC/DC has 'nailed' is live content and and special releases (like Bon Fire).
Sosso
VIP

Your Pong is no match for my Ping!

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2016, 12:33:51 PM »

Maybe there will be a little brainstorming between GnR/TB and AC/DC on the road. One thing AC/DC has 'nailed' is live content and and special releases (like Bon Fire).

"If You Want Blood (You've Got It)" and "Live" are two of the best live albums ever. "Live at Donington" as well.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 12:39:48 PM by Sosso » Logged

"?the key to that band's success was Axl because at that time his singing really connected with people on a social level." - Tracii Guns
rebelhipi
Legend

You Dig What The Fuck I'm Saying, Homefuck''?!''

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2016, 03:14:19 PM »

"If You Want Blood (You've Got It)" and "Live" are two of the best live albums ever. "Live at Donington" as well.
Definitely, for me they were at their peak during The Razors Edge tour. Much thanks to Chris Slade. Which im really happy that he is back in the band, even if he is too old (he is 69) to play with his old fury.
Fun Fact about Chris Slade, he was the drummer for Tom Jones in the 60s.

Helsinki 06.07.06
Helsinki 05.06.10
Bangkok 28.02.17
Hämeenlinna 01.07.17
Berlin 03.06.18
Tallinn 16.07.18
Algés 04.06.22
Prague 18.06.22
Madrid 09.06.23

GN'R
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2016, 04:06:23 PM »

The sound quality on 'Live' is incredible.  One of my favorite live albums ever, even thought AC/DC is not a favorite band of mine.

Just sounds amazing.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
Sosso
VIP

Your Pong is no match for my Ping!

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2016, 04:42:10 PM »

The sound quality on 'Live' is incredible.  One of my favorite live albums ever, even thought AC/DC is not a favorite band of mine.

Just sounds amazing.

Way better than "Live Era". This is how a GN'R live album should be.

"?the key to that band's success was Axl because at that time his singing really connected with people on a social level." - Tracii Guns
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2016, 04:49:57 PM »

Yeah, I would have killed for a 'Live Era' that sounded like that.  Would have been cool.

I stick to the bootlegs with GNR.  Some of which would make fine releases on their own, as is.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: