Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:16:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  Desert Trip
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Desert Trip  (Read 2976 times)
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« on: June 21, 2016, 07:12:57 PM »

Report: LED ZEPPELIN Passed On $14 Million Payday For 'Desert Trip' Gigs

According to The Pulse Of Radio, LED ZEPPELIN have reportedly turned down $14 million for two reunion performances at October's "Desert Trip" concerts in Indio, California. Showbiz411.com ? the site that broke the news on the concerts ? spoke to an insider that revealed that not only are all the headliners each receiving $14 million flat for their pair of weekend sets, but that ZEPPELIN was approached to reunite and once again, Jimmy Page said yes and Robert Plant chose to pass. The source claimed, "Jimmy went crazy. He really wanted to do it."

Also, although all the acts ? including THE WHO, Bob Dylan, Roger Waters, and Neil Young ? signed on as favored nations regarding their fee, sources suggest that both Paul McCartney and THE ROLLING STONES are earning more. It also seems that "Desert Trip" will be a yearly event, with STEELY DAN's Donald Fagen revealing to the Los Angeles Times that the band has already been approached for next year.

Robert Plant explained a while ago that people can't expect ZEPPELIN to reunite for no other reason than the fans want them to. "I want to do great, creative things and these guys are my buddies,? he said. "They're my friends, we're soul partners in a big chunk of our creative lives together. But, it's ever onward and it's not the be-all and end-all of everything, it's just what we love."

Robert Plant & THE SENSATIONAL SPACE SHIFTERS will next perform on July 1 in Werchter, Belgium.

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Walapino
VIP

Double Talkin Jive Motherfucker!

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2016, 02:52:58 AM »

Im going! Cant wait this is going to be epic!!  beer
rebelhipi
Legend

You Dig What The Fuck I'm Saying, Homefuck''?!''

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2016, 03:14:04 PM »

Good for them!

Im a huge Zeppelin fan. And i dont wanna see them reunite. Zeppelin is too precious to fuck with.

Helsinki 06.07.06
Helsinki 05.06.10
Bangkok 28.02.17
Hämeenlinna 01.07.17
Berlin 03.06.18
Tallinn 16.07.18
Algés 04.06.22
Prague 18.06.22
Madrid 09.06.23

GN'R
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »