Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 02:12:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227936 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  [Updates] July 24th, 2016 East Rutherford, NJ @ Metlife Stadium (Night #2)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: [Updates] July 24th, 2016 East Rutherford, NJ @ Metlife Stadium (Night #2)  (Read 26007 times)
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #60 on: July 24, 2016, 11:24:54 PM »

This is trending on Facebook  hihi

Guns N' Roses: More Than 30 Arrested at Rock Band's Concert at MetLife Stadium in New Jersey, Police Say
At least 30 people were taken into custody Saturday night on charges including disorderly conduct, assault and marijuana possession, a spokesman for the New Jersey State Police said Sunday.

http://nj1015.com/30-arrested-at-guns-n-roses-concert-at-metlife-stadium-police-say/

EAST RUTHERFORD ? At least 30 people were arrested Saturday night during a Guns N? Roses concert at MetLife Stadium, including one woman who was taken into custody for assaulting a police officer, NJ State Police said.

Kimberly Goodman, 30, of Mahwah, was arrested during the event and charged with aggravated assault on a police officer, according to Sgt. First Class Gregory Williams, spokesperson for the NJ State Police.

In addition to Goodman, Williams told NJ 101.5 that there were several other arrests during the show for charges ranging from marijuana possession to solicitation, including:
9 disorderly conduct arrests;
11 solicitation arrests;
1 arrest for ?open lewdness?;
1 resisting arrest charge;
2 arrests for simple assault;
1 charge of harassment;
3 criminal trespassing arrests; and
1 arrest for possession of under 50 grams of marijuana.

Information on the other arrests was not immediately available. Guns N? Roses will play another show at MetLife Stadium Sunday.

So, 11 hookers, 9 people who can't hold their liquor, and some stupid minor shit. I'd say not bad out of 55k people.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #61 on: July 24, 2016, 11:30:06 PM »

Guns N' Roses: More Than 30 Arrested at Rock Band's Concert at MetLife Stadium in New Jersey, Police Say
At least 30 people were taken into custody Saturday night on charges including disorderly conduct, assault and marijuana possession, a spokesman for the New Jersey State Police said Sunday.

Damn! You have to be acting like an incredible dick to be arrested at a rock concert.

Yep. You have to be a total aholw most places to be arrested at a rock show

So there was hookers looking for action at the show?  Lol. I have seen a lot. Never seen a hooker at a concert looking for action
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #62 on: July 24, 2016, 11:30:55 PM »

Looking at the scopes...could they have managed close to 100k in two shows? Maybe? I was guessing 90 earlier, but idk. Not a sellout, tonght, but it looks pretty fucking full. Hard to see uppers, though....

Together again,
Bridge
Legend

We play rock n roll to kick your ass.

« Reply #63 on: July 24, 2016, 11:34:32 PM »

So, 11 hookers, 9 people who can't hold their liquor, and some stupid minor shit. I'd say not bad out of 55k people.

I read another article which stated "11 solicitors without a permit", so I guessing they were vendors of some kind selling shit outside the venue without a proper license.
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #64 on: July 24, 2016, 11:34:57 PM »

Damn! You have to be acting like an incredible dick to be arrested at a rock concert.

So there was hookers looking for action at the show?  Lol. I have seen a lot. Never seen a hooker at a concert looking for action

Ugh...the venue i worked at, when i was you ger (now clsed) was a pretty big place. Held 13k or so. We has a problem with hookers on hockey game and wrestlig show nights. Less so with musuc acts, but......it happens. We typically let security get rid of them, unless they were actively with a customer.

We had more issues with the public lewdness...aka people dropping their drawers or whipping out their dicks and pissing and shitting in the most screwed up places.

Together again,
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #65 on: July 24, 2016, 11:37:25 PM »

I read another article which stated "11 solicitors without a permit", so I guessing they were vendors of some kind selling shit outside the venue without a proper license.

Lol! The article phrased it badly, because in legal terms...typically solicitation is hooking! Not always, but when you ohrase it the way they did....usually. They mean operating a business without a required permit...so, yeah, unlicensed vendors selling shirts. We saw one of those get busted while in libe for the shuttle back to redds.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 11:39:44 PM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #66 on: July 24, 2016, 11:37:53 PM »

Ugh...the venue i worked at, when i was you ger (now clsed) was a pretty big place. Held 13k or so. We has a problem with hookers on hockey game and wrestlig show nights. Less so with musuc acts, but......it happens. We typically let security get rid of them, unless they were actively with a customer.

We had more issues with the public lewdness...aka people dropping their drawers or whipping out their dicks and pissing and shitting in the most screwed up places.
You'd have to be pretty plastered to be doing shit like that at a concert or a hockey game.
Bridge
Legend

We play rock n roll to kick your ass.

« Reply #67 on: July 24, 2016, 11:40:28 PM »

We had more issues with the public lewdness...aka people dropping their drawers or whipping out their dicks and pissing and shitting

I was at a concert many years ago where I was in the pit.  Some dude tapped me on the shoulder and said "hey, step forward!"  I asked why, and he said "because I gotta take a leak!  Step forward or get pissed on buddy, it's your choice!"

Tongue
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #68 on: July 24, 2016, 11:41:39 PM »

You'd have to be pretty plastered to be doing shit like that at a concert or a hockey game.

Yup. Pretty much. We were in a relatively large urban setting, near a few different college campuses.  

The prostitution? Ongoing issue in that city......i still work there, in that city, and you still see it pretty regularly.

Together again,
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #69 on: July 24, 2016, 11:44:33 PM »

We had more issues with the public lewdness...aka people dropping their drawers or whipping out their dicks and pissing and shitting

I was at a concert many years ago where I was in the pit.  Some dude tapped me on the shoulder and said "hey, step forward!"  I asked why, and he said "because I gotta take a leak!  Step forward or get pissed on buddy, it's your choice!"

Tongue

On the floor, in closets, in garbage cans, in SEATS......the stories i would hear from our custodial, and the shit i would have to enter into the line item descriptor for our gl system, so the bean counters knew why stuff was being replaced, was nuts. I know that, the kast year i was there, 18% of our break/fix budget was patron related damage. Fucked up, huh?
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 11:47:01 PM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #70 on: July 24, 2016, 11:46:51 PM »

Here Today... Gone To Hell
MetLife Stadium
htgth - Fans

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #71 on: July 24, 2016, 11:47:21 PM »

Tongue

On the floor, in closets, in garbage cans, in SEATS......the stories i would hear from our custodial, and the shit i would have to enter into the line item descriptor for our gl system was nuts.

Shocked
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #72 on: July 24, 2016, 11:48:31 PM »

Yeah id be fighting if someone tried to piss behind me

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #73 on: July 24, 2016, 11:49:37 PM »

All this talk makes me wonder why i gravitate toward jobs that somehow involve people often doing stupid shit.

Together again,
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #74 on: July 24, 2016, 11:50:19 PM »

All this talk makes me wonder why i gravitate toward jobs that somehow involve people often doing stupid shit.
LOL
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #75 on: July 24, 2016, 11:56:34 PM »

Ok...time for me to crash. Workng on 5 hours sleep this mornng after the show last night....set list looks the same as of right now. Place looks pretty well attended. My lovely wife is already snoozing next to me. Enjoy the rest of the show everbody. Looks and sounds like it was another epic one!!

Together again,
nowayout
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #76 on: July 24, 2016, 11:58:05 PM »

Here are my periscopes from the show

https://www.periscope.tv/w/amQzvDQwMzA1MjF8MXlvS01sTE1FT254US00_lStU2-1RMtArJD0zsfxz_v4Efay7DxRiy2jfb0w

https://www.periscope.tv/w/amQphzQwMzA1MjF8MXlwSmRQbm1OTFZKV-flRgK3TeHMDOS7O__k0XW6Y0MYu5qxHdTttX0_e1HT
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #77 on: July 25, 2016, 12:19:57 AM »

Interesting little tweet from a few minutes ago...

Guns N' Roses
‏@gunsnroses
We?ve got a big appetite tonight... #GNRNYC

hmmmm izzy and adler for 2 songs?  Roll Eyes

I think all they meant by that was they were giving a 2nd ticket upgrade after they gave away their first, because their next tweet was about another fan being upgraded.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #78 on: July 25, 2016, 12:29:09 AM »

The Fashion tribune scope just showed the lit up stadium. Looks nearly sold out to me.
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #79 on: July 25, 2016, 12:33:44 AM »

Thanks to tonight's periscoper Fashion_Tribune!!!  beer

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: