Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:45:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Posts Getting Deleted
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Posts Getting Deleted  (Read 19612 times)
TheBaconman
Legend

« on: August 10, 2016, 01:00:35 PM »

The traffic here has been at an all time low

Posts seem to vanish here now all the time...   

Why?

Who is doing this?

Some of the topics on the main page are turning into more of a bulletin board, with zero discussion.  Rather than a message board with discussion.   
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2016, 01:18:03 PM »

All time low???  I just posted (in the correct section) that the HTGTH Main Site page just passed the 42 million visitor mark!!!   beer

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=67725.0

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2016, 01:24:52 PM »

All time low???  I just posted (in the correct section) that the HTGTH Main Site page just passed the 42 million visitor mark!!!   beer

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=67725.0

Visits are one thing

Actual posts and conversations is another thing

I can see how come poster would not want to post though.  When someone takes the time and effort to actually post something and spark a conversation, and then the post gets deleted, that would take a lot of the steam out of a lot of people.

I just witnessed in the past hour more posted being deleted in a thread, than were actually being posted!   
--DEA--
Rocker

Try it!!

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2016, 03:03:22 PM »

Why is my post being delited?? Just wonder where Jarmo are..
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2016, 06:15:45 PM »

I would only ask what kind of posts are being deleted?

Complaining about the set list? No interviews ? No news on new music?

If you haven't come to terms with those things by now ...

I admit I think there have been times where the missing posts have not been consistent. I.e. Chris Pittman but let's get real the reason why traffic is slow is because everyone is just so happy with this tour that there aren't a lot of complaints and as a result there have been a decrease in posts from people who only hang around to scold people for complaining.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2016, 06:59:01 PM »

From what I can see, their posts weren't actually deleted.  They were just moved to a thread or section more appropriate to that conversation.

The reason I'm saying that is because my reply here in the Admin section was in reply to The Baconman's posting this in the Dead Horse section.  (That's why I mention about posting in the correct section in my reply.)  I believe he replied to me while our posts were still in the Dead Horse section and he is probably totally unaware that these post are now here in the Admin section (as they should be).

Same with whatever --DEA-- is complaining about.  I see he has a sarcastic post in an Izzy thread in Dead Horse.  I'm guessing that post was moved there from another thread in which it did not belong.

So what I'm trying to say JAEBALL is that you and I are probably wasting our typing skills because we're probably the only ones who realize there are threads/sections/topics beyond those in the main GNR section.  hihi

But it's always nice talking to you!!!  Grin

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2016, 08:44:20 PM »

I admit I think there have been times where the missing posts have not been consistent. I.e. Chris Pittman but let's get real the reason why traffic is slow is because everyone is just so happy with this tour that there aren't a lot of complaints and as a result there have been a decrease in posts from people who only hang around to scold people for complaining.

So yesterday the posts that got deleted where in regards to the opening bad srylyx or however you spell them.  Part of that nights show. 
There was great discussion about it.  Then bye bye

Today the only posts where active during yesterday's show.  Someone posted why is so slow in here in the shows thread.  I agreed.  I took time and energy to post.  And then bye bye   It was related to that topic of that show on this board today

People say it's slow because of summer, because people are happy because people aren't working.   Yada yada.  It was a lot busier here last year here with no tour!   Any time someone try's to get a conversation goin it gets moved.   The most action around here is in the Olympic section

Posts are getting deleted as they are not in my history any more.   Not moved

go jays!
Princess Leia
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2016, 01:54:47 AM »

So yesterday the posts that got deleted where in regards to the opening bad srylyx or however you spell them.  Part of that nights show. 
There was great discussion about it.  Then bye bye

Today the only posts where active during yesterday's show.  Someone posted why is so slow in here in the shows thread.  I agreed.  I took time and energy to post.  And then bye bye   It was related to that topic of that show on this board today

People say it's slow because of summer, because people are happy because people aren't working.   Yada yada.  It was a lot busier here last year here with no tour!   Any time someone try's to get a conversation goin it gets moved.   The most action around here is in the Olympic section

Posts are getting deleted as they are not in my history any more.   Not moved

go jays!

Keep calm and watch the Olympics   smoking
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2016, 06:24:27 PM »

Why is my post being delited?? Just wonder where Jarmo are..

Phoenix, AZ.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2016, 10:20:28 PM »

Hahahahaha

That's well done.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2016, 10:22:30 AM »

Just this

*mandatory my post got deleted comment*

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2016, 01:27:38 PM »

So today two of my posts were again deleted. 

One in a LA thread.  It was a generic LA thread that was used for a concert two nights ago   I was responding to a couple of posts directed right at me.  My posts lasted 2 mins and were gone. Yet all the other posts remain. Lol

The other one was in the second LA thread commenting on a post by princess.  There was nothing negative about it. 

Keep the post deleting up.  It's great
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2016, 04:55:00 AM »

Stop posting off topic posts that have nothing to do with the topic.

It's very simple.

Everyone else seems to get it but not you.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2016, 11:41:41 AM »

Stop posting off topic posts that have nothing to do with the topic.

It's very simple.

Everyone else seems to get it but not you.

/jarmo

We used to have rolling threads here that talked about multiple tooics all in one

It's all good though.  I will keep every nice and neat just like my freshly pressed slacks

norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2016, 05:24:23 AM »

Just this

I suggested to make bad obsession into a music and videoforum instead of having movie-discussions in the jungle Tongue
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 07:24:42 AM by norway » Logged

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2016, 10:37:26 AM »

Just this

I suggested to make bad obsession into a music and videoforum instead of having movie-discussions in the jungle Tongue

How dare you!   
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2016, 11:30:50 PM »

Tonight was a good one.   A nice comment about slash being at the gnr show and a little story about something he said.   Nothing but positive and yet gets deleted
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2016, 11:41:08 PM »

Tonight was a good one.   A nice comment about slash being at the gnr show and a little story about something he said.   Nothing but positive and yet gets deleted

There was nothing positive about the shit you were trying to stir up so I reported your post.

TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2016, 11:49:54 PM »

There was nothing positive about the shit you were trying to stir up so I reported your post.

I wasn't trying to stir anything up, hut thank you. 

I was commenting on how Slash finally got to see his buddy play in front of him, after not being able to years ago see his old band play (according to him).  Its a positive story as everything has come full circle. 

Take it how ever you want, but you take everything so negative..   
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2016, 04:26:24 PM »

Everybody loves a narc.

"I told on you"?  Are you fucking serious??

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: