Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 05:52:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227936 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  [Updates] August 19th, 2016 Los Angeles, CA @ Dodger Stadium (LA Show#2)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: [Updates] August 19th, 2016 Los Angeles, CA @ Dodger Stadium (LA Show#2)  (Read 23890 times)
McKenzie
Headliner

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2016, 02:20:38 AM »

Figured they'd play sorry and likely DC tonight. Now they played every song that's been played at least once on this tour at these two shows. I'd be shocked if every song from these two aren't on the blu-ray.

Well supposedly they sound checked TWAT yesterday so I was hoping ...

Favorite CD track.

That blu Ray will be so awesome ....
Yeah Vegas as the only time they pulled that one out. Maybe they just weren't feeling it.

It was Mexico.
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2016, 02:20:47 AM »

Figured they'd play sorry and likely DC tonight. Now they played every song that's been played at least once on this tour at these two shows. I'd be shocked if every song from these two aren't on the blu-ray.

Favorite CD track.

Yeah Vegas as the only time they pulled that one out. Maybe they just weren't feeling it.

I think maybe it was Mexico City.

Either way ... Was so jealous tonight would have loved to seen Steven out in GNR's home turf! He kills it on those two songs.

I love this freaking band.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 02:22:19 AM by JAEBALL » Logged

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2016, 02:21:36 AM »

Thanks to all of tonight's periscopers!!!  beer

Thank you for always updating the links! It's a big help.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
DeadHorse
Rocker

Where's my cinder block

« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2016, 02:23:54 AM »

I was hoping for another song to be pulled from the vault much like "Yesterdays", but I guess in order for Steven to play that didn't happen.

I was hoping for the same but once i saw Steven i knew MyMichelle would be the extra song in the main set tonight. I'm cool with it though. We still have SA, Japan and Australia for those other alternatives to show up.
That's true. I think for people like us that follow the band so intently we are always hoping for something new.  Plus we still have one last show of this leg of the tour for the band to pull a new out of the hat,  peace

Books are useless! I only ever read one book, ?To Kill A Mockingbird,? and it gave me absolutely no insight on how to kill mockingbirds.
DeadHorse
Rocker

Where's my cinder block

« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2016, 02:26:02 AM »

Thanks to all of tonight's periscopers!!!  beer

And thank you once again for all of the updates and links.

Cheers

Books are useless! I only ever read one book, ?To Kill A Mockingbird,? and it gave me absolutely no insight on how to kill mockingbirds.
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2016, 02:30:08 AM »

del james ‏@deljamesgang
Special guest Steven Adler!

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2016, 02:44:47 AM »

Favorite CD track.

It was Mexico.
Oops, my bad. I knew it was one of the first few shows.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2016, 02:49:11 AM »

I was hoping for another song to be pulled from the vault much like "Yesterdays", but I guess in order for Steven to play that didn't happen.

I was hoping for the same but once i saw Steven i knew MyMichelle would be the extra song in the main set tonight. I'm cool with it though. We still have SA, Japan and Australia for those other alternatives to show up.
That's true. I think for people like us that follow the band so intently we are always hoping for something new.  Plus we still have one last show of this leg of the tour for the band to pull a new out of the hat,  peace
Perhaps they feel those alternatives need some more practice. They have two months off now after SD. So plenty of time to perfect them to include them in the next 3 legs.
svdv22
VIP

This is not a piano falling out of the sky

« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2016, 03:23:00 AM »

Were there signs saying the show was being recorded for future release? I'm not sure but I think it's a legal thing. So that people in front row can't say anything when their face comes out on a release. They put sign like that when they recorded Las Vegas back in 2012..

GNR1977
Opening Act

« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2016, 03:47:06 AM »

I know that was the case yesterday. 

05-06-1993 Nijmegen
24-06-2006 Dessel
03-10-2010 Arnhem
04-06-2012 Rotterdam
23-04-2016 Indio, ca
Bridge
Legend

We play rock n roll to kick your ass.

« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2016, 03:47:41 AM »

Awesome that Steven was there.  I had a feeling he would be, since it was Los Angeles.

I know it's early for youtube videos to start appearing, but I'd like to see the ones with Steven from this show.  Only a couple incomplete videos have surfaced so far.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2016, 03:53:27 AM »

I would assume the signs were there again tonight. On Cam's periscope i clearly saw two guys with cameras on their shoulders filming. Plus the mechanical arm cameras i saw on on the side of the stage.
Princess Leia
« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2016, 04:52:55 AM »

Yes!!! I was there. I saw Adler back with GN'R. I'm still shaking. It's so great to see Steven beer

gcluskey
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2016, 06:25:37 AM »

So good to see Steven up there again, I'd a feeling he'd be there. Maybe we'll get Izzy for the last show...

With your piss flaps flappin' and your cocaine tongue you get nuthin' done...
EatTheGlass
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2016, 10:04:15 AM »

I would like to extend a big fat middle finger to GnR this morning! So nice to see them bring Adler out on night #2 in LA....last I remember, night #1 was the only show scheduled (before it sold out) and was the only show out of the two that was sold out. Why wouldn't you give this treat to the fans who showed up first? That's pretty shitty...

C0ma
Legend

« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2016, 10:32:30 AM »

I would like to extend a big fat middle finger to GnR this morning! So nice to see them bring Adler out on night #2 in LA....last I remember, night #1 was the only show scheduled (before it sold out) and was the only show out of the two that was sold out. Why wouldn't you give this treat to the fans who showed up first? That's pretty shitty...

Do you know that he was even in LA on night one? There is always something to whine about... "WAH I bought Coachella tickets and they played Vegas, I WANTED TO BE FIRST"... "WAH I bought expensive tickets on night one and they gave them away night two"... "WAH Steven Adler wasn't at my show"... "WAH they crowd doesn't bounce enough"... "WAH people used cellphones"
EatTheGlass
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2016, 10:39:20 AM »

Do you know that he was even in LA on night one?

lol, you make it sound as if Adler has anything better to do than wait by that phone for Axl to call....you and I both know he doesn't.
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2016, 10:45:08 AM »

I would assume the signs were there again tonight. On Cam's periscope i clearly saw two guys with cameras on their shoulders filming. Plus the mechanical arm cameras i saw on on the side of the stage.
But isnt that the regular videoscreen crew and gear?

svdv22
VIP

« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2016, 11:25:42 AM »

That sounds very promising! Would be amazing if they released that on blu-ray! (Or any other medium really haha)

svdv22
VIP

« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2016, 11:27:40 AM »

But isnt that the regular videoscreen crew and gear?

I don't think you could tell if the cameras were used for feature release or feedback on the screen. If it's for a feature release there tend to be more camera operators. But the "you're being recorded" signs means they'll at least consider releasing it ✌️

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: