Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 04, 2024, 12:43:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227993 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Not in this lifetime tour boxscore-Pretty impresive
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Not in this lifetime tour boxscore-Pretty impresive  (Read 24853 times)
The Wight Gunner
VIP

« Reply #80 on: September 12, 2016, 12:38:14 PM »

I have a friend who works in music industry ,he have a great contacts in billboard and live nation....
Also He said that they excepted 5.000.000 $ per show on SA tour and that would be more than 200 millions...
He said that maybe GNR will play US again in August-Novemver 2017,and they will do mix arenas +stadiums...
He thinks that nitl tour will be bigger than Police reunion tour...
Thanks. Smiley

I think it makes sense to get back at US again after Europe. Not sure if they would consider a new album because of that, honestly don't know how that works...

How big was the Police reunion tour?
About 400.000.000 $$...He doesn't have information about new album but he will give numbers of SA dates...
The $'s made in some ways are a bit on a non-entity, as it doesn't always equate to bums on seats as to the size of the tour, impressive numbers that said though...
bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #81 on: September 18, 2016, 09:28:16 AM »

Billboard changed numbers and now number is 132  millions...Probablly they added Mexico and Vegas shows...

After SA Guns will be close to 200 millions and will be in first 10 tours ever
Do you work for Billboard?
No.Why?
Because you had the numbers first. I was about to ask if you were the one who asked them to correct the numbers.
Some info for you...Some shows are selling well some not...
River plate second date is 70% sold out,Chile date is almost soldout...Both SP dates are 80% soldout...Rosario and Rio dates sold less than 50% ticketa,Peru too...Medellin sold about 75% of  avalaiable tickets...
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #82 on: September 18, 2016, 10:00:58 AM »

Billboard changed numbers and now number is 132  millions...Probablly they added Mexico and Vegas shows...

No.Why?
Because you had the numbers first. I was about to ask if you were the one who asked them to correct the numbers.
River plate second date is 70% sold out,Chile date is almost soldout...Both SP dates are 80% soldout...Rosario and Rio dates sold less than 50% ticketa,Peru too...Medellin sold about 75% of  avalaiable tickets...
Thanks peace

Wonder if the Rio sales were affected because they were announced much later..

sky dog
Legend

« Reply #83 on: September 18, 2016, 10:43:39 AM »

the shows are a month away....I am sure things will pick up rapidly.

Just one more mornin', I had to wake up with the blues...
Alan
VIP

use your head

« Reply #84 on: September 18, 2016, 11:03:09 AM »

No.Why?
Thanks peace

or because a lot of people have dropped a ton of money on Olympics and Paralympics tickets in Rio so don't have a great deal of disposable income right now

Whoever is telling the story, if enough people read and believe something and there is no argument to the contrary, then it becomes accepted as gospel. - Del James
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #85 on: September 18, 2016, 06:25:54 PM »

No.Why?
Thanks peace

or because a lot of people have dropped a ton of money on Olympics and Paralympics tickets in Rio so don't have a great deal of disposable income right now

Or a lot of people done there have seen guns tons.   There is such thing as over exposure.  And guns have played South America tons

I know lots of people in South America have gone to past guns concerts thinking they were always going to see the original band but met with a bumblebee.  Puke.

May take some more promotion and effort and possitive shows to sell out these venues
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #86 on: September 18, 2016, 06:43:30 PM »

You just love to whine.

Any reason to whine about GN'R, and you're there.
It's becoming quite boring and it won't continue. The next leg is starting next month I got zero interest in reading your constant whining about the shows.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #87 on: September 18, 2016, 07:09:52 PM »

You just love to whine.

Any reason to whine about GN'R, and you're there.
It's becoming quite boring and it won't continue. The next leg is starting next month I got zero interest in reading your constant whining about the shows.

/jarmo

How was that whining ?   

Somone posted that ticket sales are not strong in some SA markets and I expressed an opinion as to why that may be
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #88 on: September 19, 2016, 04:12:28 AM »

Your opinion involves the word puke and is often negative.

That's why!

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #89 on: September 19, 2016, 07:25:00 AM »

That's why!

/jarmo

NO.I'm not negative.This is pretty positive topic and my source said that most of SA shows have very good selling except few.
Also I'm sure all shows in SA will be soldout.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #90 on: September 19, 2016, 09:21:42 AM »

Not you, the other guy. Smiley

/jarmo

Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #91 on: September 19, 2016, 09:35:27 AM »

I know lots of people in South America have gone to past guns concerts thinking they were always going to see the original band but met with a bumblebee.  Puke.
There is people in South America who are able to read and use this new thing called Internet. Roll Eyes

Nobody would go to a GNR concert in the last decade expecting the original members there. They were aware enough.

TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #92 on: September 19, 2016, 09:57:29 AM »

That's why!

/jarmo

Yeah I don't know where puke came from haha. It was in reference to a former band guitar player. 

I am sure all the shows will sell out in sa.  In fact I am sure they will sell out world wide.    Just stating an opinion as to why they may be  selling slowly.   
The Wight Gunner
VIP

« Reply #93 on: September 19, 2016, 10:30:05 AM »

That's why!

/jarmo

Yeah I don't know where puke came from haha. It was in reference to a former band guitar player. 

I am sure all the shows will sell out in sa.  In fact I am sure they will sell out world wide.    Just stating an opinion as to why they may be  selling slowly.   
FWIW, you are dissing somebody who is not only on an GnR album, but to some degree played a significant role in helping keep the band in its  recent past playing live, like it or not, BBF not only coaxed a couple of songs out of the main man, but was good enough to mix with fans at points on the tours and give them a bone.  Call yourself a fan...
westcoast_junkie
VIP

Here to hell, gone today....

« Reply #94 on: September 19, 2016, 11:11:52 AM »

Bumblefoot rocks! No need to be cruel here.

Life is what happens in-between each fight on the message board....
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #95 on: September 19, 2016, 11:13:02 AM »

That's why!

/jarmo

FWIW, you are dissing somebody who is not only on an GnR album, but to some degree played a significant role in helping keep the band in its  recent past playing live, like it or not, BBF not only coaxed a couple of songs out of the main man, but was good enough to mix with fans at points on the tours and give them a bone.  Call yourself a fan...

Yeah I didn't like him when he joined and really didn't like the way he left.  You don't have to like everything, to be a fan.  
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #96 on: September 19, 2016, 11:29:28 AM »

Yeah I didn't like him when he joined and really didn't like the way he left.  You don't have to like everything, to be a fan.  

Correct. But too bad some feel the need to always find something to complain about relating to GN'R.

Even in a topic about how great the shows have sold.....

/jarmo

TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #97 on: September 19, 2016, 11:47:09 AM »

Correct. But too bad some feel the need to always find something to complain about relating to GN'R.

Even in a topic about how great the shows have sold.....

/jarmo

You might think its finding something to complain about, I find its just something to talk about....

People seem to think its ok to complain about peoples posts that they say are all about complaints.  hahaha  How is that ok? 

Its all good though.  This thread doenst need to be about how much I could stand Ron in the band.

GNR is selling huge!  Its a great time to be a fan and usually when a band is on fire like this we get more content!
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #98 on: September 19, 2016, 11:52:17 AM »

It's called moderating. Trying to make you stop voluntarily so I don't have to stop you before the next leg of the tour.  ok

/jarmo

Bazfreak
VIP

Wololoo

« Reply #99 on: September 19, 2016, 12:07:19 PM »

I live in Rio.
Rio wont sell out, in fact it will be the venue that will sell less tickets in SA I guess.
Promoters are crazy here, offering 2 tickets for the price of 1, for several shows that will be held until the end of the year...such as Black Sabbath, Whitesnake and most recently Scorpions. Tickets for rock concerts in general are simply not selling well.

There`s a logical explanation for this... Olympics and general economic situation in Brazil. Tickets are indeed expensive. All in all...promoters made a huge mistake booking a stadium for a GNR concert in Rio...the most feasible option would be Apoteose venue with an approximate 35k attendance capacity.
Hope it sells better until november but I dont have high expectations...
Also, usually sales go better when there are no shows in Porto Alegre, Curitiba and Belo horizonte...people from these cities come to Rio to attend concerts.

Their last show in town was in a 15K capacity arena and there were several empty seats as I recall...
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 12:15:31 PM by Bazfreak » Logged

14/apr/2010 @Apoteose Rio | 02/oct/2011 @Rock in Rio 2011 | 20/mar/2014 @HSBC Arena Rio | 12/nov/2016 @Alllianz Park S?o Paulo | 15/nov/2016 @Est?dio Engenh?o Rio | 23/sep/2017 @ Rock in Rio 2017
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: