Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 07:10:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227700 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  The Best Album You've Never Heard
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Best Album You've Never Heard  (Read 3207 times)
oreilly1234
Opening Act

« on: September 08, 2016, 01:27:24 PM »

found this band a few days ago, they recorded one album and even though it was released decades before I was born it's one of the coolest things I have ever heard. Hope more people enjoy this. Fresh Blueberry Pancake https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJy-i-64s1A

beer love
WAR41
VIP

I must admit life is trite but that's all right

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2016, 09:45:04 AM »

I think I've mentioned on here that I grew up really involved in the NY/NJ hardcore scene so I was always into the bands that were around during my era.  Neck was one band who I loved that I never got to see live.  They were from Long Island, I had both of their LPs (S/T and Should My Fist Eye) and I played the hell out of them.  One day recently when I was checking out one of the albums on Youtube I saw another album pop up as a recommendation.  It said the band was 'Neck', but I thought there was no way this was MY Neck.  They only released those two albums.  Won't you believe, those guys released ANOTHER album to very little fanfare in 2005 long after my time in the scene (my years were mainly 1996-1999).  The album is FANTASTIC.  I only discovered it about 2 months ago, more than a decade after its release.  I continue to play the hell out of it almost every day.

You can listen to it here https://youtu.be/l5s5mVWAR7Y

Definitely isn't for everybody.  For those into heavy music the lead singer of Neck is now the lead singer for Car Bomb. 
raindog
Rocker

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2016, 04:16:32 PM »

Anything by The Crimea.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: