Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 06:51:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  European Tour 2017
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 31 Go Down Print
Author Topic: European Tour 2017  (Read 143933 times)
max2001
Opening Act

« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2016, 01:37:50 PM »

seems they will play at hellfest...No Headliner Spot for GNR

https://www.facebook.com/RobZombie/?fref=ts
JimmyTsou
Opening Act

« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2016, 01:56:22 PM »

Hahaha, the troll poster of the week!! 
GN'R are beyond any of them, only stadiums can hold the hordes of their european fans!!  beer
The Wight Gunner
VIP

« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2016, 02:26:16 PM »

Hahaha, the troll poster of the week!! 
GN'R are beyond any of them, only stadiums can hold the hordes of their european fans!!  beer
And the Isle of Wight.... ok
Virolec
Rocker

« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2016, 07:38:52 PM »

I highly doubt they'd play T In The Park.  It's not really a hard rock or classic rock kind of festival.  Mostly dance music, indy shite and pop.

Nargle them.  Fargle them.  Nargle-fargle them.
GNR1977
Opening Act

« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2016, 12:10:13 AM »

I highly doubt they'd play T In The Park.  It's not really a hard rock or classic rock kind of festival.  Mostly dance music, indy shite and pop.

So? They played Coachella, hardly a rock festival either. Having said that I don't think that they will play festivals in Europe.

05-06-1993 Nijmegen
24-06-2006 Dessel
03-10-2010 Arnhem
04-06-2012 Rotterdam
23-04-2016 Indio, ca
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2016, 06:54:07 AM »

So? They played Coachella, hardly a rock festival either. Having said that I don't think that they will play festivals in Europe.

I'd be amaed if they don't play festivals. There's some serious money in them, and there are SO many in the summer, desperate to fill their headline slots.

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
Mattgnr
Rocker

I'm a llama and very proud

« Reply #46 on: November 10, 2016, 08:12:30 AM »

A friend of mine who lives in London is hearing rumours about GnR playing the Olympic Stadium late June / early July.
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2016, 09:34:00 AM »

A friend of mine who lives in London is hearing rumours about GnR playing the Olympic Stadium late June / early July.

That would make sense- Depeche Mode are playing there over the summer, and they're trying to push it as a venue now.

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
jacdaniel
Legend

Give me a gitane!

« Reply #48 on: November 23, 2016, 08:21:38 AM »

My friend works in a sound company in Dublin. 
Apprently, They are going to be doing cabling / sound for a press conference with MCD tomorrow in relation to a huge worldwide band doing a gig in Croke Park next July. 

After I posted this, the conference turned out to be for Robbie Williams.

I heard from the same friend, that another conference is scheduled for December 5th with MCD in relation to a big gig next year.  I'm praying this time it might be Guns  Grin

"i can tell you a thing or two about something else if you really wanna know? know what im saying? "
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #49 on: November 23, 2016, 09:28:00 AM »

My friend works in a sound company in Dublin. 
Apprently, They are going to be doing cabling / sound for a press conference with MCD tomorrow in relation to a huge worldwide band doing a gig in Croke Park next July. 

After I posted this, the conference turned out to be for Robbie Williams.

I heard from the same friend, that another conference is scheduled for December 5th with MCD in relation to a big gig next year.  I'm praying this time it might be Guns  Grin

Well, fingers crossed! There are loads of options floating about at the moment though, rumour-wise. Adele is a strong bet.

allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #50 on: November 23, 2016, 01:45:37 PM »

Some 'news' (i.e. rumour) about the European tour here- looks like their might be something in the Dublin rumour.....

http://www.nme.com/news/music/1871004-1871004

allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #51 on: November 23, 2016, 01:50:43 PM »

Interestingly though, that news article is quoting the Irish Times- but when you look on the Irish Times website there is no mention whatsoever of any of it.

The NME has become increasingly unreliable in recent years, so it might be a load of nonsense.

Spirit
Legend

« Reply #52 on: November 23, 2016, 02:01:44 PM »

Interestingly though, that news article is quoting the Irish Times- but when you look on the Irish Times website there is no mention whatsoever of any of it.

The NME has become increasingly unreliable in recent years, so it might be a load of nonsense.

Could they have meant Irish Mirror?

http://www.irishmirror.ie/whats-on/music-nightlife-news/guns-n-roses-announce-croke-9316397

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #53 on: November 23, 2016, 02:08:30 PM »

Could they have meant Irish Mirror?

http://www.irishmirror.ie/whats-on/music-nightlife-news/guns-n-roses-announce-croke-9316397

Yeah- they must have done! Dopes!

allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #54 on: November 23, 2016, 02:15:56 PM »

From what they're saying the show seems nailed on. I can't see them announcing it though without a full run of European dates, and we're not exactly swamped with rumours at present!

allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #55 on: November 23, 2016, 03:35:10 PM »

Seems someone uploaded a load of European tour dates to a wiki page, but they've gone now. Dates didn't look legit at all though to me. Strange thing to do by someone really.

Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #56 on: November 24, 2016, 05:06:37 AM »

Strange thing to do by someone really.

Something this big could probably go viral and someone just wanted to try it.
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #57 on: November 24, 2016, 06:15:35 AM »

Strange thing to do by someone really.

Something this big could probably go viral and someone just wanted to try it.

True. Some loon made a whole website regarding a daft punk tour that didn't exist!

BedOfGuns
Opening Act

OLD GN?R FOREVER

« Reply #58 on: November 24, 2016, 05:01:17 PM »

Rock FM (Radio Station in Spain) - http://www.rockfm.fm/ - has launched today the rumour that Barcelona, Madrid and Bilbao will be part of the upcoming European Tour.
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #59 on: November 24, 2016, 05:41:42 PM »

Can't work out how to insert it as a picture, but the 'Patience GNFNR' motorway side-hoarding has just been seen in Winnipeg (Canada).

Could they squeeze in some Canada shows after Dubai, before Europe?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 31 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: