Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:53:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  European Tour 2017
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 31 Go Down Print
Author Topic: European Tour 2017  (Read 144003 times)
GNR4LIFEJD
Rocker

« Reply #420 on: December 19, 2016, 04:22:20 PM »

I think its fair to say its hard to buy tickets to an event six or seven months out because how do you plan that far ahead you never know what situations in life come up. I would hate to shell out big bucks for something god forbid I wasn't able to go to for some unforseen reason I am sure all the shows  will be sell outs as we get closer to each ones respective date.
ITARocker
VIP

"Ol? Ol? Ol?, Axl Axl!!!"

« Reply #421 on: December 19, 2016, 06:06:24 PM »

I think its fair to say its hard to buy tickets to an event six or seven months out because how do you plan that far ahead you never know what situations in life come up. I would hate to shell out big bucks for something god forbid I wasn't able to go to for some unforseen reason I am sure all the shows  will be sell outs as we get closer to each ones respective date.

I don't think it's a real issue...u can re-sell them in 5 minutes if needed
kupirock
Somewhat Damaged
Legend

« Reply #422 on: December 20, 2016, 01:08:55 AM »

The rock tour of the year isn't enough... unless you outsell a Korean boy band... Wink

/jarmo

Exactly  Grin or when you don't have a gig in Tallinn, Estonia.

On serious note, the economy all round the world isn't in best shape right now (or have been for a some time now) and still we have, what about 4 million tickets being sold in 2016?

"Hearing Don't Cry isn't all that exciting considering there are many youtube clips available of it being performed live." -from mygnr.com-
Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #423 on: December 20, 2016, 09:14:18 AM »

I don't think it's a real issue...u can re-sell them in 5 minutes if needed

Exactly... I bought my flights to Imola already and my boss will find out about it maybe in April or so. Who knows with the current economic situation I could be fired before the summer?

Surely, you don't know as such what is going on in 6 or 7 months but you can't live in fear. Waiting to buy tickets later doesn't help or change anything.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #424 on: December 21, 2016, 10:34:10 AM »

I was checking some of the ticket sites for the shows and seems like multiple shows only have upper bowl seats left out of the regular tickets that were put on sale.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #425 on: December 21, 2016, 03:50:52 PM »

I get that point, I suppose.  I'm just not sure what, other than some sort of medical malady, would really prevent you from going.

I had to buy my NITL seats months in advance, as we all did here in the US and A.  And the bottom line was that just about nothing on this earth was going to keep me from being anywhere but Lincon Financial Field on 7/14/16.  I just couldn't think of anything that someone could come up with where I'd even consider it a serious conflict.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #426 on: December 21, 2016, 04:01:52 PM »

I get that point, I suppose.  I'm just not sure what, other than some sort of medical malady, would really prevent you from going.

I had to buy my NITL seats months in advance, as we all did here in the US and A.  And the bottom line was that just about nothing on this earth was going to keep me from being anywhere but Lincon Financial Field on 7/14/16.  I just couldn't think of anything that someone could come up with where I'd even consider it a serious conflict.

I get this.

I find it very hard to plan for something, so far ahead of time.   I do it all the time however (but it feels very, very strange)

It seems to be the new norm for concerts though to book the venues 10 months ahead of time.  Slam the local market with over the top advertising.  Sell as many tickets upfront as possible, then leave it up to the ticket buyer to figure out going. 
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #427 on: December 21, 2016, 04:20:53 PM »

In fairness, I'm also a single guy.  The only person I have to check with is me.

I'm not blind to the fact that if I had a wife and 3 kids, things might be a wee bit different.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #428 on: December 21, 2016, 04:24:03 PM »

MERRY FUCKIN' CHRISTMAS peace

The Italians delivered my ticket to my door via UPS. This is real. This is happening smoking
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #429 on: December 21, 2016, 04:28:31 PM »

You're going to love it.  Was an awesome show.

allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #430 on: December 22, 2016, 08:13:08 AM »

Mine just arrived too!

I've booked a ludicrous trip for this, to two different countries- currently single and unemployed (living the dream right there!). If I get a job by then, will be interesting to see what they make of it- but fuck it. I'd walk out on a job if they stopped me seeing this tour. It's just too damn important to me. Every single person I've mentioned it too thinks I'm nuts, and don't get it at all, but it means a hell of a lot seeing this tour.

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #431 on: December 22, 2016, 01:45:05 PM »

Every single person I've mentioned it too thinks I'm nuts, and don't get it at all, but it means a hell of a lot seeing this tour.

I'm just a normal guy. Sometimes some friends ask how do you get to travel so much? Well, firstly it can be done cheaply and the second point is way more important.

Those same people spend all their money locally going to expensive night clubs, taking cabs everywhere etc. Then they wake up with a massive hangover on Sunday and no idea where the money was spent.

That's all good but just leave out those weekends every now and then and go do the same abroad. It really is that simple.
ROSE
VIP

Nice boys Dont Play Rock N Roll!!!!!!

« Reply #432 on: December 22, 2016, 01:54:28 PM »

Anything on who might be the support band/s for the European Tour?? I know its still a while away, just wondering if there are any rumours to who it might be.
bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #433 on: December 23, 2016, 08:44:15 AM »

Just got my tickets for Wienna show...Can't wait...
As we can see on ticketmaster .at,show is almost sellout...
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #434 on: December 29, 2016, 10:37:39 AM »

Multiple shows now have only VIP packages available.

Madrid, Dublin, London #1, Copenhagen, Stockholm....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #435 on: December 29, 2016, 02:53:05 PM »

ok
Multiple shows now have only VIP packages available.

Madrid, Dublin, London #1, Copenhagen, Stockholm....

/jarmo

peace
Calcy
Rocker

He's baaaaaaaack!

« Reply #436 on: December 29, 2016, 05:46:34 PM »

Are the tickets souvenir ones, or just generic looking ones?
Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #437 on: December 29, 2016, 08:46:00 PM »

Most people print them at home nowadays or use their smartphones. I accidentally got one delivered for a fair price of 40 Euros and at least it looks cool Cheesy
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #438 on: December 30, 2016, 07:13:10 AM »

I think that depends on the show.

I've seen photos of both on social media.

/jarmo

Virolec
Rocker

« Reply #439 on: December 30, 2016, 10:51:28 AM »

I hope the second London show doesn't sell out any time soon.  It's the only show my brother and I can realistically get to, but we're both fuckin' poor right now  hihi  Just hope the sales hold off long enough for me to get some money.

Nargle them.  Fargle them.  Nargle-fargle them.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 31 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: