Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:01:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227700 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  European Tour 2017
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 31 Go Down Print
Author Topic: European Tour 2017  (Read 143216 times)
Six Strings
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #460 on: February 08, 2017, 03:27:18 AM »

I managed to get tickets with fellow friends for the Wrechter show. Anyone around here going to this one? Perhaps we can meet for a beer or two?

"...It don't really matter..."
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #461 on: February 08, 2017, 06:45:12 AM »

I managed to get tickets with fellow friends for the Wrechter show. Anyone around here going to this one? Perhaps we can meet for a beer or two?

Both pit and regular standing still available for this one. Past Werchter Classic shows have had a full supporting bill.....

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
Six Strings
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #462 on: February 09, 2017, 04:08:54 AM »

Both pit and regular standing still available for this one. Past Werchter Classic shows have had a full supporting bill.....

Indeed. That's why I took tickets for that show. A bit delayed for the others, unfortunately. We are coming from Bulgaria so we needed to save cash. Tickets, flights etc. Anyways, we do have them and I'm sure we'll have a blast.

allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #463 on: February 09, 2017, 07:14:03 AM »

Indeed. That's why I took tickets for that show. A bit delayed for the others, unfortunately. We are coming from Bulgaria so we needed to save cash. Tickets, flights etc. Anyways, we do have them and I'm sure we'll have a blast.

Have a look at past years- they get some pretty big names apart from the main act. If it's the same- it should be great. Is that the nearest they're coming to Bulgaria?

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
Six Strings
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #464 on: February 09, 2017, 10:04:26 AM »

Have a look at past years- they get some pretty big names apart from the main act. If it's the same- it should be great. Is that the nearest they're coming to Bulgaria?

I'm not sure that Guns will be part of the festival or they'll just use the stage and place. Otherwise, it's not the nearest place. We were planning Netherlands, Portugal UK or the Czech Republic. Tickets are selling quickly, so Belgium it is. The flights are quite cheap though. Cheesy

encoded
Headliner

"Please" is what I said to you!

« Reply #465 on: February 13, 2017, 03:14:58 AM »

Werchter, Belgium will be great

cu there   love

Pukkelpop - Kiewit 24.08.02
Graspop - Dessel 24.06.06
Sportpaleis - Antwerpen 30.09.10
Ahoy - Rotterdam 04.06.12
TW Classic - Werchter 24.06.17
Graspop - Dessel 21.06.18
Slashrose
Rocker

Twitter - @sonicmonstersk8

« Reply #466 on: February 14, 2017, 06:52:59 AM »

I think a new song on the European tour would be fantastic
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #467 on: March 12, 2017, 06:23:52 PM »

https://www.gnrfinland.fi/uutiset/2017/3/10/myytyj-lippuja-jo-yli-50-000

In short, for the show in H?meenlinna, Finland, the promoter says they've sold over 50,000 tickets so far. Biggest concert of the summer in Finland.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #468 on: March 13, 2017, 03:09:56 PM »

First "opening acts" announced.

It's the one day TW Classic in Belgium: http://www.twclassic.be/en/line-up

GUNS N' ROSES: 21:10-00:10
The Pretenders: 19:05-20:15
Wolfmother: 17:20-18:25
Channel Zero: 15:40-16:40
Fleddy Melculy: 14:15-15:00

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Sillything
VIP

« Reply #469 on: March 13, 2017, 04:35:15 PM »

The Pretenders, very cool!

Stockholm 1991, 1993, 1995 (Slash), 2006,2015 (Slash), 2017
Roskilde: 2006
Helsinki 2010
Prague: 2010, 2017,2022
Milano: 2012
Aarhus: 2016 (Ac/Dc),
Berlin: 2018
Tallin: 2018
Gothenburg 2018
rebelhipi
Legend

You Dig What The Fuck I'm Saying, Homefuck''?!''

« Reply #470 on: March 13, 2017, 04:38:21 PM »

https://www.gnrfinland.fi/uutiset/2017/3/10/myytyj-lippuja-jo-yli-50-000

In short, for the show in H?meenlinna, Finland, the promoter says they've sold over 50,000 tickets so far. Biggest concert of the summer in Finland.

/jarmo

Not bad for a country with a population of 5 million people.

50,000 makes that 1% of the population has a ticket to see GN'R play.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 04:41:24 PM by rebelhipi » Logged

Helsinki 06.07.06
Helsinki 05.06.10
Bangkok 28.02.17
Hämeenlinna 01.07.17
Berlin 03.06.18
Tallinn 16.07.18
Algés 04.06.22
Prague 18.06.22
Madrid 09.06.23

GN'R
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #471 on: March 14, 2017, 01:38:43 PM »

Is it the old 80's "The Pretenders"? With the female singer?

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #472 on: March 14, 2017, 01:48:45 PM »

Is it the old 80's "The Pretenders"? With the female singer?

Yeah. I wouldn't expect them to do the full tour though- Werchter Classic has always been more of a 'festival' than a gig. (Have a look at the truly bizarre list of acts they put together last year!)

Wolfmother though? I'd say if they are over here at that time, they could well be the support for this leg of the tour too, Personally, I'd rather they weren't as I don't like them at all, but I understand they're pretty popular.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #473 on: March 14, 2017, 02:44:06 PM »

Wolfmother though? I'd say if they are over here at that time, they could well be the support for this leg of the tour too, Personally, I'd rather they weren't as I don't like them at all, but I understand they're pretty popular.

They do have shows booked in Europe during the summer. Interestingly enough, they have space in their schedule for the Dutch show:

Jul 09   Bospop   Weert, Netherlands       
Jul 13   Paard van Troje   The Hague, Netherlands

The GN'R show in Nijmegen is on the 12th.

/jarmo

allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #474 on: March 14, 2017, 02:58:40 PM »

They do have shows booked in Europe during the summer. Interestingly enough, they have space in their schedule for the Dutch show:

Jul 09   Bospop   Weert, Netherlands       
Jul 13   Paard van Troje   The Hague, Netherlands

The GN'R show in Nijmegen is on the 12th.

/jarmo

But not space for the other European shows? That's interesting. I'm out of guesses though as to who the support will be really. I guess summer must be (fairly) difficult to get a support band as bands get tied up in the trudge around all the festivals pretty early on.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #475 on: March 14, 2017, 03:32:49 PM »

Yes they do have openings in their tour schedule according to their site.
The only date where their shows might collide with GN'R would maybe be the fact that they are playing festivals in Germany and GN'R has a show in Hannover, Germany around the same time.

Keeping in mind that they've already opened for GN'R, and their summer tour schedule, they do look like a possible opening act for some shows.

/jarmo

allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #476 on: March 14, 2017, 04:13:31 PM »

Yes they do have openings in their tour schedule according to their site.
The only date where their shows might collide with GN'R would maybe be the fact that they are playing festivals in Germany and GN'R has a show in Hannover, Germany around the same time.

Keeping in mind that they've already opened for GN'R, and their summer tour schedule, they do look like a possible opening act for some shows.

/jarmo

Certainly looks like way. Personally a bit disappointed by that- but I think lots of people will be into it.

Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #477 on: March 15, 2017, 06:31:00 PM »

Fleddy Melculy: 14:15-15:00
What? lol

MeanBone
VIP

Portugal Rocks!

« Reply #478 on: March 16, 2017, 12:09:30 PM »

My favourite pick for an opener for the european shows is actually a Finish Band called Santa Cruz. i think they are the best thing out there since gnr when it comes to classic rock and amazing guitar playing. Maybe Jarmo knows who they are, but they def would kick some ass opening for gnr, which happens to be their favourite band. id post some videos but I'm at work now, maybe later tonight. beer

Chinese Democracy!
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #479 on: March 16, 2017, 03:30:24 PM »

My favourite pick for an opener for the european shows is actually a Finish Band called Santa Cruz. i think they are the best thing out there since gnr when it comes to classic rock and amazing guitar playing. Maybe Jarmo knows who they are, but they def would kick some ass opening for gnr, which happens to be their favourite band. id post some videos but I'm at work now, maybe later tonight. beer
Not my kind, but anyways.. Here's the Aiming High video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNyKthUuwTo

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 31 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: