Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:13:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  European Tour 2017
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 Go Down Print
Author Topic: European Tour 2017  (Read 143199 times)
JMB-GNR
Headliner

DD Frontman

« Reply #560 on: May 10, 2017, 03:00:06 AM »

Does anyone know when tickets for London will be sent out?

I was wondering the same...

Same message for months now on Ticketmaster.co.uk
Dispatch Status
Your tickets haven?t been dispatched just yet?
Please keep checking back here for updates, or you can check our helpdesk for up to date dispatch info.

Graspop'06 | Nijmegen'06 | Antwerpen'10 | Arnhem'10 | Rotterdam'12 | Monchengladbach'12 | London'17 | Nijmegen'17 | Nijmegen'18
robd788
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #561 on: May 10, 2017, 03:45:57 AM »

Does anyone know when tickets for London will be sent out?

I was wondering the same...

Same message for months now on Ticketmaster.co.uk
Dispatch Status
Your tickets haven?t been dispatched just yet?
Please keep checking back here for updates, or you can check our helpdesk for up to date dispatch info.

I got an email from Ticketmaster saying anthing up to 5 days before the event.  Please contact if you have not received your tickets by then.
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #562 on: May 10, 2017, 05:59:35 AM »

Ticketmaster always seem to send their tickets out at the last minute. Not sure why, as they must get bombarded with worried people asking where the hell their tickets are!

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #563 on: May 12, 2017, 04:51:35 AM »

Ticketmaster always seem to send their tickets out at the last minute. Not sure why, as they must get bombarded with worried people asking where the hell their tickets are!

I guess it's harder to resell physical tickets you don't have.....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #564 on: May 12, 2017, 07:16:22 AM »

I guess it's harder to resell physical tickets you don't have.....

/jarmo

Doesn't seem to stop people! I wondered if it was because lose them! They've worried me in the past, sending them out really close to the day, but they've never not arrived. Don't panic!

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #565 on: May 12, 2017, 11:55:06 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/everythingisnew/

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #566 on: May 13, 2017, 01:10:53 PM »

Tour's starting in two weeks.

/jarmo

Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #567 on: May 14, 2017, 06:46:03 PM »

It's not like we didn't know this. At what time do you stop counting days and count hours beer
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #568 on: May 15, 2017, 07:47:44 AM »

It's not like we didn't know this. At what time do you stop counting days and count hours beer

About 295 hours.....  Grin

/jarmo

JMB-GNR
Headliner

DD Frontman

« Reply #569 on: May 19, 2017, 10:04:39 AM »

Just got a mail with confirmation the tickets have been sent for the London June 17th show...  beer

Graspop'06 | Nijmegen'06 | Antwerpen'10 | Arnhem'10 | Rotterdam'12 | Monchengladbach'12 | London'17 | Nijmegen'17 | Nijmegen'18
bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #570 on: May 19, 2017, 03:09:24 PM »

Just got a mail with confirmation the tickets have been sent for the London June 17th show...  beer
Grin I got mine for Viena before 5 months
jacdaniel
Legend

Give me a gitane!

« Reply #571 on: May 22, 2017, 04:56:11 AM »

Does anyone know when the Guns N Roses plane will arrive at Dublin airport?  Is there a way that I can see it? 

"i can tell you a thing or two about something else if you really wanna know? know what im saying? "
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #572 on: May 22, 2017, 05:31:06 AM »

Does anyone know when the Guns N Roses plane will arrive at Dublin airport?  Is there a way that I can see it? 

A couple of days before the gig I expect. You could try going to the airport and just having a look around?

Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #573 on: May 22, 2017, 10:06:07 AM »

Ask the girls at the airport information. It's probably not a big secret there is a plane arriving. Could of course be so that a private plane is exactly that and no information is given.
MeanBone
VIP

Portugal Rocks!

« Reply #574 on: May 23, 2017, 05:04:43 AM »

Hey Guys there?s going to be a Guns N Roses Pre Party at the Hard Rock Cafe Lisbon the night Before. My Band is playing a tribute show as well and we'd like to welcome all you Gunners that will be in town to come down to the Hard Rock, have a few drinks and celebrate the most dangerous band in the world!

Its gonna be June 1st / 10h30 PM / Hard Rock Cafe Av. Liberdade, Free Entrance.

We did the same thing back in 2006 before the Guns Gig for Rock in Rio and it was pretty sweet! Hope to see you guys there.

Here?s the promo video for the show!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=661g0g9_RQQ

Chinese Democracy!
Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #575 on: May 23, 2017, 07:35:29 AM »

We have a setlist Grin

https://www.thesun.ie/tvandshowbiz/music/1033341/guns-n-roses-set-to-rock-slane-castle-this-week-heres-what-likely-setlist-could-look-like/
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #576 on: May 23, 2017, 07:40:18 AM »

Here, there's even more: http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/tour/tour-2017_1.php

hihi

/jarmo

Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #577 on: May 24, 2017, 09:16:42 AM »

Chelsea F.C. have cancelled their Premier League victory parade. But it's a lot different obviously.

Simple Minds already played in Manchester last night and not every one liked that.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 09:18:43 AM by Lord Stan » Logged
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #578 on: May 24, 2017, 09:57:41 AM »

Simple Minds already played in Manchester last night and not every one liked that.

Wow.  Talk about tone deaf.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
gcluskey
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #579 on: May 25, 2017, 07:09:09 AM »

I hear Slash made an appearance in Boyles pub in Slane the other night and was plugged in. Going round in big merc jeep

With your piss flaps flappin' and your cocaine tongue you get nuthin' done...
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: