Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 07:22:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227810 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  European Tour 2017
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 Go Down Print
Author Topic: European Tour 2017  (Read 143911 times)
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #540 on: April 10, 2017, 06:49:02 PM »

I'm guessing that the set in stone comment is just because people are adding one and one together....

The guy who plays harmonica on Bad Obsession and sings on Ain't It Fun is opening the show --> He'll be making a guest appearance during the show.

/jarmo

There's a chance it could happen I guess, but I'd be surprised. I'd say Bad Obsession was more likely than Ain't It Fun. When was the last time that was played live? Has it ever been played live?
Last played in early 1993. They stopped playing it when the tour with Teddy '' zig zag'' Andreas, the horn players, backup singers ended.
Also Monroe did join GNR on stage for the second Milton Keynes show in 1993.
Bad obsession is a song that i enjoy very much!

Oh sorry- you mean Bad Obsession there? I was talking about Ain't It Fun. When was that played live, if ever?
Never, as far as I know.

I love Ain't it Fun, but I don't think the song will be played. I remember an interview with Bach back in 2006-ish or something, he asked to sing this song live with Axl but it didn't happen for some reason.

Was it one of the songs flagged up as possible during the Buckethead period? I think Down On The Farm was rumoured at that point, which seems pretty weird....

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #541 on: April 10, 2017, 10:52:51 PM »

I'm guessing that the set in stone comment is just because people are adding one and one together....

The guy who plays harmonica on Bad Obsession and sings on Ain't It Fun is opening the show --> He'll be making a guest appearance during the show.

/jarmo

There's a chance it could happen I guess, but I'd be surprised. I'd say Bad Obsession was more likely than Ain't It Fun. When was the last time that was played live? Has it ever been played live?
Last played in early 1993. They stopped playing it when the tour with Teddy '' zig zag'' Andreas, the horn players, backup singers ended.
Also Monroe did join GNR on stage for the second Milton Keynes show in 1993.
Bad obsession is a song that i enjoy very much!

Oh sorry- you mean Bad Obsession there? I was talking about Ain't It Fun. When was that played live, if ever?
Never, as far as I know.

I love Ain't it Fun, but I don't think the song will be played. I remember an interview with Bach back in 2006-ish or something, he asked to sing this song live with Axl but it didn't happen for some reason.

Was it one of the songs flagged up as possible during the Buckethead period? I think Down On The Farm was rumoured at that point, which seems pretty weird....
No, as far as I know it was never in the setlist. I think in 2006 there was this setlist posted at gunsnroses.com (or was it still gnronline?) with Prostitute and If The World before the CD release. It had Perfect Crime too - this one we know it's always coming back to the setlists, but never got played.

remcognr
Rocker

#remcognr

« Reply #542 on: April 11, 2017, 04:50:30 AM »

There's also the fact that about 98 per cent of the crowd wouldn't have a fucking clue what Ain't It Fun was, or for that matter, Bad Obsession, let alone that the guy they've just seen support played on them!

We're looking at this from a totally different angle to most people don't forget. This tour is about pleasing the masses.

I think the majority of the crowd would know that MM have collaborated with Guns. He is a celebrity in Finland. So I guess a higher percent of the finnish casual rock fans know those songs than other casual rock fans.

I could picture MM doing other songs as well,  like Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory, as both Duff and Michael have a mutual love of Thunders, and Michael did cover that song as well.

Anyway, I do not expect this to happen, but I sure do hope he'll get to appear for a song or two...

Ah right, didn't know he was a big deal in Finland- outside of Finland I'd say he's not well known, Similar thing with Angry Anderson and Australia I suppose.

I'm all the way from Holland, but Mike Monroe is a legend (already from his Hanoi Rocks days!) IMO. And remember seeing his Dead, Jail or Rock 'N' Roll video (with Axl) being aired a lot on MTV Europe in the 90s. But other than that I don't think he made it into mainstream music land. Wink

And as Jarmo said: "things can change quickly."  Wink

"There's A Lot Goin'On"

Check out my GN'R collection on insta: www.instagram.com/remcognr
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #543 on: April 11, 2017, 09:48:52 AM »

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/Guns-N-Roses-tickets/artist/735218 still has tickets to the two London shows.

I think they must've released some more Golden Circle ones.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #544 on: April 13, 2017, 01:05:16 PM »

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/Guns-N-Roses-tickets/artist/735218 still has tickets to the two London shows.

I think they must've released some more Golden Circle ones.

/jarmo

But Vienna show is soldout
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #545 on: April 13, 2017, 03:14:19 PM »

They still sell some seats for the Vienna show on Ticketmaster. Munich as well, but mostly side view seats.

Currently there are no regular tickets for the shows in Dublin, Madrid, Imola, Copenhagen, Stockholm.  Smiley

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #546 on: April 13, 2017, 06:17:18 PM »

Do you know where the fuck you are? You're in Poland baby...

Surely, one day in June. Stadion Energa Gdańsk is nowhere near sold out but it just so happens that I would need another GA ticket for the show.

I have no idea how the after sales works in this specific location but it shouldn't be too hard to figure out with two months to go.

Of course, if any of our reader's (Jarmo's peace) know anything let me know.
slash&axl
Rocker

« Reply #547 on: April 13, 2017, 07:24:01 PM »

They still sell some seats for the Vienna show on Ticketmaster. Munich as well, but mostly side view seats.

Currently there are no regular tickets for the shows in Dublin, Madrid, Imola, Copenhagen, Stockholm.  Smiley

/jarmo

If you check ticketmaster you will see that Dublin is still on general sale
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #548 on: April 14, 2017, 06:20:57 AM »

You're right, they must have released more. Smiley

/jarmo

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #549 on: April 16, 2017, 02:17:33 PM »

Slane FAQ: http://mcd.ie/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Guns_n_Roses-Slane_2017_FAQs-2.pdf

/jarmo

bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #550 on: April 19, 2017, 12:51:34 AM »

/jarmo

Yeah...I saw there are some tickets...Probably they added it
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #551 on: April 19, 2017, 06:35:39 AM »

Guns and Roses Slane 2017: Light sabers and selfie sticks on list of items banned from gig: http://www.irishmirror.ie/whats-on/whats-on-news/guns-roses-slane-2017-light-10249420

/jarmo

remcognr
Rocker

#remcognr

« Reply #552 on: April 19, 2017, 09:38:15 AM »

Guns and Roses Slane 2017: Light sabers and selfie sticks on list of items banned from gig: http://www.irishmirror.ie/whats-on/whats-on-news/guns-roses-slane-2017-light-10249420

/jarmo

no lightsabers... how can you enjoy a show WITHOUT one?! Tongue  rofl

"There's A Lot Goin'On"

Check out my GN'R collection on insta: www.instagram.com/remcognr
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #553 on: April 19, 2017, 04:07:12 PM »

/jarmo

UH-OH!!! I dare them to try and take it from him!!!  hihi

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
Boromir
VIP

« Reply #554 on: April 20, 2017, 11:15:00 AM »

Keep Calm and Listen to Guns N' Roses!
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #555 on: April 20, 2017, 03:00:06 PM »

Can they still use the Force?

Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #556 on: April 24, 2017, 12:19:02 PM »

I just had a chat with my boss telling him that I'd be needing a number of short vacations over the summer. He just said to put them in the system and he'll approve peace

Soon is the word beer
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #557 on: April 25, 2017, 05:18:54 AM »

Put this in the thread in the Tour section but will say it here too...

Got x2 Golden Circle Tickets for 17th June in London for face value if anyone wants them. PM me!
dash
Headliner

Chinese Democracy Starts ....... Who Knows Wen??!!

« Reply #558 on: May 03, 2017, 07:09:48 PM »

meanwhile in Portugal

Nightrain

[/url]
GnRScouse
Rocker

« Reply #559 on: May 09, 2017, 09:48:52 AM »

Does anyone know when tickets for London will be sent out?

"Nothing to bitch at today!"
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: