Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:03:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227700 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Duff to perform in Support of Afghan Whigs Guitarist Dave Rosser
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Duff to perform in Support of Afghan Whigs Guitarist Dave Rosser  (Read 5230 times)
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« on: November 14, 2016, 11:46:19 PM »

Third Benefit Show Added in Support of Afghan Whigs Guitarist Dave Rosser

Eagles Of Death Metal, Josh Homme, The Gutter Twins
and Duff McKagan To Perform

Los Angeles ? Teragram Ballroom ? Tuesday December 13, 2016

Tickets Go On Sale THIS Friday

November 14, 2017 ? A third benefit show to aid long-time Afghan Whigs, Gutter Twins and Twilight Singers guitarist Dave Rosser has been added for Tuesday December 13th at the Teragram Ballroom in Los Angeles.

The lineup for the show will include: Eagles Of Death Metal, Josh Homme, The Gutter Twins, Duff McKagan plus special guests. Tickets for this show will go on sale this Friday at 10:00AM PST.

Rosser was recently diagnosed with inoperable colon cancer.

Two other benefit shows were previously announced: Los Angeles on December 14th (which is now Sold Out) along with New Orleans on Saturday December 10th at The Civic Theatre.

The New Orleans show will feature performances from: The Afghan Whigs, Mark Lanegan, Ani DiFranco, Morning 40 Federation, King James & The Special Men, and C.C. Adcock & The Lafayette Marquis along with special guests. Very limited tickets remain. Click here to purchase tickets for the New Orleans show.  https://www.ticketfly.com/purchase/event/1377860

For fans who cannot attend these benefit shows, we encourage you to donate to Dave Rosser?s medical fund here: https://www.gofundme.com/daverosser

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
WAR41
VIP

I must admit life is trite but that's all right

« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2016, 10:25:38 AM »

Ugh, not a doctor but I think I know enough that the words inoperable cancer are never good.  I hope you live life to its full potential with the time you have left Mr. Rosser!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: