Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:16:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  LiveNation refers to NITL as "last tour"
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: LiveNation refers to NITL as "last tour"  (Read 11883 times)
MNGS717
Rocker

« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2017, 10:06:41 PM »

While I don't think this is it, there is too much money to just completely walk away... I do find the new tour logo a little interesting. It is the license plate with the rusted logo on the back of a car (race car). Could that signify them driving away? Ending the race?

I thought it looked more like a monster truck like something out of Mad Max.  It looks really cool.  That's about all I got out of it anyway..   

12/6/02 Philly
11/20/11 Wilkes-Barre,PA
2/23/12 Silver Spring, MD
5/13/14 Bethlehem,PA
6/26/16 Landover,Md
7/14/16 Philly
8/13/17 Hershey
McGann
Haiku writing motherfucker
VIP

My hat is HEAVY-DUTY tinfoil

« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2017, 10:16:51 PM »

While I don't think this is it, there is too much money to just completely walk away... I do find the new tour logo a little interesting. It is the license plate with the rusted logo on the back of a car (race car). Could that signify them driving away? Ending the race?

It's got some mileage,
But this engine still purrs, man.
That's my take, at least.

Splash

/Mike

"When fascism came to America, it was called 'Political Correctness' and waved a culturally relative flag."
-Mike McGann
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2017, 06:00:36 AM »

That would require WAY too much foresight! We're talking a band here who flyposted an anniversary they didn't mark....

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2017, 08:27:07 AM »

That would require WAY too much foresight! We're talking a band here who flyposted an anniversary they didn't mark....

Like I said, I don't think they are done, BUT I just found the timing of the Live Nation 'slip' or 'error' coupled with the new logo interesting. I'm sure it's just a coincidence and there is no meaning to the new logo other then some artist come up with it and they liked it.
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2017, 02:46:39 PM »

We Need ->

* MOSICAS NOVAS

Please

ok

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print