Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 09:12:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227816 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  [Updates] January 22, 2017 Kobe, Japan
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: [Updates] January 22, 2017 Kobe, Japan  (Read 14609 times)
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2017, 11:46:41 PM »

Guns N' Roses Live in Concert @ Kobe, Japan [January 22, 2017] FULL SHOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LacrEY0SpJw

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
ITARocker
VIP

"Ol? Ol? Ol?, Axl Axl!!!"

« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2017, 04:08:02 AM »

He got some problems with his voice...again. Hope it's just a flu  hihi
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2017, 10:59:36 AM »

Yeah, no shit, huh?

We shall see.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2017, 03:31:33 PM »

He sounds fine from what I heard.

Ali
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2017, 04:35:03 PM »

It sounds a little weaker than it did on the GNR tour last year.  And defeintiely weaker than any AC/DC show last year.

That said, it's his first show in months.  Always willing to give a pass for that first handful.

Now, he still sounds like this in the summer...well, that's a problem.  But, getting way ahead of ourselves there.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2017, 05:04:50 PM »

I think it should be pretty clear by now that he approaches AC/DC and GN'R completely differently from a vocal perspective. At least, it is to me.

Ali
ITARocker
VIP

« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2017, 07:08:32 PM »

I think it should be pretty clear by now that he approaches AC/DC and GN'R completely differently from a vocal perspective. At least, it is to me.

Ali

Its' weaker than some months before, trust me. Hope he will be ready for imola  Grin
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2017, 10:02:37 PM »

But even last year, his GNR concerts weren't on par with his AC/DC shows.  I think the point being made here is that these clips don't even show him in GNR 2016 voice, forget AC/DC 2016.

But whatever, it's the first 2 shows.  And he's rusty after a layoff.  When I don't hit the putting green for a few weeks, I'm not tip top either.  I'm human.  So is Axl.

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2017, 12:43:17 AM »

frank_170122kobe by gnrtour, on Flickr

slash_170122kobe by gnrtour, on Flickr

melissa_170122kobe by gnrtour, on Flickr

duff_170122kobe by gnrtour, on Flickr

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
nalafej
Opening Act

« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2017, 08:31:11 AM »

But even last year, his GNR concerts weren't on par with his AC/DC shows.  I think the point being made here is that these clips don't even show him in GNR 2016 voice, forget AC/DC 2016.

But whatever, it's the first 2 shows.  And he's rusty after a layoff.  When I don't hit the putting green for a few weeks, I'm not tip top either.  I'm human.  So is Axl.

I don't get this argument. He nailed the first AC/DC show. He nailed the first three shows with Slash back.
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2017, 09:46:11 AM »

I'm at the point where I agree with all complaints about Axls voice should be ignored and deleted.

For the love of god like Ali said there is obviously a different approach to AC/DC.... but people insist on comparing his efforts between the two shows.

If you are unhappy that Axl doesn't sound the same to when he was younger just please listen to the cd's and watch the old videos.  You don't have to go to the shows and nobody here cares about your issues with his voice.

His voice at his age for the amount of strain he puts it thru is incredible in my opinion.

This tour has been nothing short of a dream come true on all fronts.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2017, 10:12:35 AM »

I don't get this argument. He nailed the first AC/DC show. He nailed the first three shows with Slash back.

That is true.  He's in pretty strong voice in those Vegas shows.

D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2017, 10:14:08 AM »

They aren't coming to Philly again, but to Hershey.  Bit more than a stone's throw.

Yet I know so many people that are schlepping it out there in August, because they didn't go to the Philly show this past July.

They all said they saw the clips and were kicking themselves. 

JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2017, 10:22:07 AM »

They aren't coming to Philly again, but to Hershey.  Bit more than a stone's throw.

Yet I know so many people that are schlepping it out there in August, because they didn't go to the Philly show this past July.

They all said they saw the clips and were kicking themselves. 

I'm most likely going to drive down to Hershey this summer too ... waiting to see if something gets announced closer to NYC. So far , Hershey is closest.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2017, 10:26:31 AM »

Have to admit it was awesome seeing the reaction people had to the clips of the reunion shows.

ITARocker
VIP

« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2017, 12:44:30 PM »

I'm at the point where I agree with all complaints about Axls voice should be ignored and deleted.

For the love of god like Ali said there is obviously a different approach to AC/DC.... but people insist on comparing his efforts between the two shows.

If you are unhappy that Axl doesn't sound the same to when he was younger just please listen to the cd's and watch the old videos.  You don't have to go to the shows and nobody here cares about your issues with his voice.

His voice at his age for the amount of strain he puts it thru is incredible in my opinion.

There's a big difference between talking and complaining. When something is great and beatiful we are going to talk about that, when something is not that great or horrible we are going to talk about that. Simple as that. If u are unhappy that people don't say what you want them to say just don't read  peace . Personally I was enthusiastic of 2016 gnr and ac dc perfomances . The first 2 2017 shows, in my opinion, weren't that great. What is the problem saying that?
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2017, 02:08:44 PM »

The first 2 2017 shows, in my opinion, weren't that great. What is the problem saying that?
The problem with saying that is because it's a health issue (cold/flu/etc) as opposed to a singing voice issue (pitch/vocal range/etc).

Watching & listening "live" on my laptop via someone's cell phone streaming, IMO Axl and the band sounded just fine.  It wasn't until hearing Axl making what sounded to me like woofing noises did it get my attention that there was something off.  (at first I thought it might be him joking with the crowd by some kind of nod to a local cartoon character similar to Deputy Dawg or something) 

Even with the health issues, Axl not only soldiered through but did so at a high caliber of passion n' stamina considering it was only the second show.

Wishing him good health for tomorrow's show, the entire tour and always.

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2017, 02:17:09 PM »

The first 2 2017 shows, in my opinion, weren't that great. What is the problem saying that?

This is supposed to be a safe space from such treasonous and seditious talk.

Funnily enough, from everything I've seen in my years here, nothing prolongs a topic's stay towards the top of the agenda more more than insistence you modify that opinion and do so immediately.  A post that could have let pass without comment becomes 3 pages of demands you either fall back in line or just STFU.

Everyone is still pretty over the moon around here, going on 2 years now.  Why mess with that?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 02:48:45 PM by D-GenerationX » Logged

D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2017, 02:20:25 PM »

Wishing him good health for tomorrow's show, the entire tour and always.

He was so solid all last year, I see little reason to think he simply forgot how to do the job over the past 90 or whatever days.

Give it a handful of shows.  I'm sure it will all be fine.

HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2017, 02:27:20 PM »

KOBE WORLD MEMORIAL HALL
JAN 22(SUN), 2017

Open 16:00 / Start 17:00
SUPPORT ACT: BABYMETAL

VIP Standing:30,000yen (tax incl. / choose block)
S Reserved seat:15,000yen (tax incl.)
A Reserved seat:12,500yen (tax incl. ) SOLD OUT
VIP Upgrade Ticket SOLD OUT

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: