Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 03:37:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227798 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  [FLAC/MP3] BABYMETAL + Guns N? Roses: ??Welcome Back To The Japangle?? 01.22.17
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: [FLAC/MP3] BABYMETAL + Guns N? Roses: ??Welcome Back To The Japangle?? 01.22.17  (Read 2613 times)
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« on: February 12, 2017, 06:11:32 PM »

Guns N' Roses
??Welcome Back To The Japangle??
(MK4>NboxPlatinum)(T&J)

1. Concert & Torrent Info

(1) Artist:Guns N' Roses
The Band
Axl Rose (Vocals, Piano)
Slash (Lead Guitar)
Duff McKagan (Bass, Vocals)
Richard Fortus (Rhythm Guitar)
Frank Ferrer (Drums)
Dizzy Reed (Keyboards, Piano)
Melissa Reese (Keyboars, Effects)

(2) Date: January 22nd 2017

(3) Venue: Kobe World Memorial Hall, Kobe, Japan

(4) Disc Title & Catalog #: Welcome Back to the Japangle(T&J-TWOSP-151/153)

(5) The Production Team:

The Wall of Sound Project
a.Tapers(Guns N�f Roses): Tom & Jerry
Taper(Babymetal):Meta-Taro aka Taro Kida
b. Sound Editor: The Naniwa Hot Brothers
c. Art Work Designer: Mickey Jaggar

(6) Artwork included.

2. Recording + Remastering Info
GNR: MK4>Eazy Split Cables>Nbox Platinum>D-100(24bit/98kHz, line-in, Rec Level 4)
BABYMETAL: Takoyaki Mic> Eazy Split Cables>Okonoamiyaki Box>D100 >PC (WAV)>Sound Forge Ver.10 Files (Track Split/Click&Crackle/Normalize)> FLAC files(TLH)

3. Quality;
Excellent.

4.Set List / File Info

<BABYMETAL>
00.Pre-Show Announcement
01.Intro
02.Babymetal Death
03.Doki Doki Morning 04.Catch Me If You Can
05.Megtsune
06.Karate
07.Gimme Chocolate!!

<Guns N?f Roses>
00.1Show Starts
00.2Looney Tunes
00.3The Equalizer(Harry Gregson-Williams song)
01.It's So Easy
02.Mr. Brownstone
03.Chinese Democracy
04.Welcome to the Jungle
05.Double Talkin' Jive
06.Better
07.Estranged
08.Live and Let Die(Wings cover)
09.Rocket Queen
10.You Could Be Mine
11.You Can't Put Your Arms Around a Memory Intro
12.New Rose(The Damned cover)
13.This I Love
14.Civil War
15.Coma(with band introductions)
16.Band Introductions
17.Slash Guitar Solo�`Speak Softly Love (Love Theme From The Godfather)
18.Sweet Child O' Mine
19.Out Ta Get Me
20.Wish You Were Here(Pink Floyd cover) (Slash & Richard Fortus guitar duet)
21.November Rain
22.Knockin' on Heaven's Door(Bob Dylan cover)
23.Nightrain
Encore:
24.Sorry
25.Don't Cry
26.The Seeker(The Who cover)
27.Paradise City
28.The Last Announcement

Concert Reviews

We had a plenty of reasons not to go to this show or at least be skeptical of this version of Guns N�f Roses or so called �gReunion Tour in This Lifetime�h
Would there be any passion onstage long after Axl and Slash could not stand each other?  Would it be a well-designed package show being programmed and performed by support musicians just like GNR shows in the recent years?  More serious question, could Axl Rose, a guy notorious for starting the show after even Madona has gone to bed actually show up? We booked the tickets for three shows, Osaka, Kobe and Saitama but soon canceled Osaka and Saitama ones because of the prior engagement on our team.  When we were above to give up on Kobe show, it was announced that Babymetal would join in GNR Japan tour as a supportive act. Well, it is a really game-changing and made us determine to see the show.  So we have to admit that we attended this show not because of GNR but because of Babymetal.

<Babymetal:Miceky Jaggar>
No matter what people say about this band, I stand by the fact that Babymetal is for real.  The band sounds fantastic!!  You have to know that three girls�f cute looks are deceiving.  The band savagely pumps up the mean WTF sound and rocks hard.  Honestly it is not easy to come up with the names of any other new band which could perform with the same primal intensity.  Take a listen to this sample.
https://soundcloud.com/thewallofsou...
It was really fun to watch and thrilled to know that our fellow Gunners, initially shocked and bewildered slowly but surely start rocking with a big smile on their faces. 

<GNR:Tom & Jerry>
By far this is the best GNR show we �eever seen in the recent years.  The show started at just about scheduled time and ended more than two and half hours with a few thousand damaged eardrums.
From the very first song, Axl Rose proved that he still could deliver the goods with such a vital presence on the stage.  His voice is strong and convincing, far better than during his freaking wailing show days.  Even though Axl did hand the microphone to McKagan, who churned out a punk rock tune of the Dammed�f �gNew Rose�h, he rarely rested otherwise.  Actually he seemed to be too content to get off the stage so easy.  Seeing him genuinely enjoy playing together with his old mates, we came to the surprising but inevitable conclusion that Axl really wised up in time.
Slash was Slash, so classic.  He banged and smashed up the solo on his guitar.  Every now and then he melted strings while posing with his right knee being tipped forward.  So perfect is Sweet Child Of Mine with his signature guitar sound and Axl�fs yearning voices.
https://soundcloud.com/thewallofsou...
Duff raced along with Frank Ferrer on drums, who have trolled the band with his locomotive drumming for the recent GNR years with Rose.  Both of Duff and Ferrer constantly produced a tight and good vibrating beats with Axl�fs yowling vocals.  Along with Axl, Slash and Duff really shines just like the old days.
It is not just me but many other fans who chuckled when the band titled the tour �gNot in This Lifetime.�h But their self-mocking is the definitely sign that they went beyond the bitter days and moved along to the next phase�cHope to see them cut a new album in this life time�c soon.

7. Disclaimer (Mickey Jaggar)
Even after I confirmed that Babymetal is NOT registered on the NAB list, I am not sure if I could upload Babymetal material here.  At first I thought I should leave BM out but I changed my mind because it would be quite injustice for BM fans.  After all BM pull off a good show and obviously this band spiced up the GNR show this time.  So here we go.
If Dime Mods think that we should have removed or deleted some part of this uploads, please please let us know.  We would very much like to start it over and hopefully get it right next time.  And please forgive us for causing inconvenience to anyone.

DOWNLOAD LINKS: https://www.facebook.com/notes/guns-n-roses-bootlegs/new-flacmp3-babymetal-guns-n-roses-kobe-world-memorial-hall-kobe-japan-january-2/1582621671767859

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
megadethers
Headliner

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2017, 12:37:18 AM »

it's better than before ?
russkwtx
VIP

Muchas fucking gracias.

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2017, 05:10:34 PM »

Wow, great sound on the flac! Thanks for posting. Double talking jive is smoking hot!

12.9.02 (canceled); 11.5.11; 11.9.11; 12.31.11; 11.21.12; 11.23.12; 6.6.14; 6.7.14; 8.3.16; 8.2.17
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: