Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 11:28:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227773 Posts in 43246 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Extra GNR Rarities For Sale
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Extra GNR Rarities For Sale  (Read 3407 times)
troccoli
VIP

Please allow me to introduce myself

« on: March 10, 2017, 02:55:19 AM »

Good evening everyone. After a long and exhausting effort, I've finally got a list of extra GNR stuff that I MAY be parting with. Don't have pics or prices yet. I figured I'd wait to take pics until I see what people are interested in. I figured the same on pricing, although I can tell you right now that I might not even sell some stuff, and some of it (if I do sell it) will DEFINITELY be going on eBay. Let me know if either of these links does not work for you:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8lBCaingqBzVGpGcDZxRllJdnc/view?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XUDts5wMA1u0CC5CdLqWkxGxeDACqa3UjCvtA0Ws-Bs/edit?usp=sharing

ok peace smoking beer

All I need is some clarity and someone to tell me WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!!! GOD DAMN IT!!!!
nick6sic6
VIP

Kindness is a treasure

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2017, 11:09:48 AM »

Check your pm's  Smiley

Athens 1993,
Lisbon 2006,
Athens 2006,
Belgrade 2010,
Basel 2012,
Sofia 2012
Stockholm 2017
Prague 2022
Athens 2023
izzyjim
Rocker

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2017, 03:29:23 PM »

Holy shit I didn't know that the UYI Red Dog is so rare!
Actually got it for free from a seller when bought a Duff single on eBay.
troccoli
VIP

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2017, 01:50:52 AM »

OK, FINALLY done with all pics and pricing.  THANK YOU for being super patient.  Now I will start getting back to each of you.  The reason I waited until everything was done was so that I didn't mail something to you only to find out later you also want something else.  True, that could end up happening even now, but just trying to save you guys $$$.  I also added a supremely rare record!!!

It is my opinion that the pictures I take are pretty damn good at giving you an idea of the condition.  The price reflects this as well, although the price also reflects rarity.  As for the records, sometimes in the photos you will see little flecks of miscellaneous stuff on the vinyl.  Most of this can likely be blown off with compressed air, I have just not taken the time to do it.  As for the cds you will see that I have rated them anywhere from G for good to VG for very good to EX for excellent.  And within each category there?s a range.  Some have smudges that can likely be removed with a soft cloth.  Another important thing to note.  I collect things to collect them, not to play them.  I have no idea if any of this stuff plays, nor the quality at which it plays, nor do I claim otherwise.

As for payment I will take money order, personal checks, cash, and PayPal.  If you pay with a money order or check I will wait until it clears to mail the item to you.  If you choose to pay with PayPal you will cover any and all PayPal fees.  As for shipping I will pack things up nicely but you will cover any and all shipping fees.  I do not charge handling.  I will ship from the US, zip code 98001.  You can go to www.usps.com to get an idea of how much shipping will cost and the various options afforded to you.  Of course once we come to an agreement I will calculate shipping for you, but this way you can at least get an idea.  Shipping from the US is not cheap.  Once we come to an agreement I will give you a quote on shipping.  It will be a very close estimate.  If it costs more to ship I will pay the difference.  If it costs less than I quoted I will refund the difference to you.  Don?t forget about any customs fees you may have to pay.  I will not cover those.  Lastly there will be no reserving things.  You either have the money or not.  I have been burned in the past by doing that.

Check the new links below.

Thanks!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8lBCaingqBzc3BZeldjWmY3WGc/view?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/document/d/16VNA8ta6NLgFqTpwcsAssXcNRHkugRlCIiIIHxD9O3s/edit?usp=sharing

All I need is some clarity and someone to tell me WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!!! GOD DAMN IT!!!!
troccoli
VIP

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2017, 02:53:20 AM »

Holy shit I didn't know that the UYI Red Dog is so rare!
Actually got it for free from a seller when bought a Duff single on eBay.

Sweet!

troccoli
VIP

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2017, 01:50:28 AM »

Good evening everybody.  Time for round 2 of me selling off GNR rarities that I have doubles of.  This will likely be the last round before things go to eBay.  Most of it is leftover from last time but there are a few new things and/or some things that previous buyers chose not to buy.

It is my opinion that the pictures I take are pretty damn good at giving you an idea of the condition.  The price reflects this as well, although the price also reflects rarity.  As for the records, sometimes in the photos you will see little flecks of miscellaneous stuff on the vinyl.  Most of this can likely be blown off with compressed air, I have just not taken the time to do it.  As for the cds you will see that I have rated them anywhere from G for good to VG for very good to EX for excellent.  And within each category there?s a range.  Some have smudges that can likely be removed with a soft cloth.  Another important thing to note.  I collect things to collect them, not to play them.  I have no idea if any of this stuff plays, nor the quality at which it plays, nor do I claim otherwise.  The bottom line here is ask questions if you are concerned. 

As for payment I will take money order, personal checks, cash, and PayPal.  If you pay with a money order or check I will wait until it clears to mail the item to you.  If you choose to pay with PayPal you will cover any and all PayPal fees.  As for shipping I will pack things up nicely but you will cover any and all shipping fees.  Insurance is optional where available.  If you choose to decline insurance and something gets lost in the mail (a rarity I have yet to happen to me) then we will split the loss.  I do not charge handling.  I will ship from the US, zip code 98001.  You can go to www.usps.com to get an idea of how much shipping will cost and the various options afforded to you.  Of course once we come to an agreement I will calculate shipping for you, but this way you can at least get an idea.  Shipping from the US is not cheap.  Once we come to an agreement I will give you a quote on shipping.  It will be a very close estimate.  If it costs more to ship I will pay the difference.  If it costs less than I quoted I will refund the difference to you.  Don?t forget about any customs fees you may have to pay.  I will not cover those. 

Lastly there will be no reserving things.  You either have the money or not.  I have been burned in the past by doing that.  What does this mean?  It means that all items are up for grabs and whoever pays me first gets the item.  Yes, this is a slight change from last time.  This is for your benefit, possibly saving you money on shipping.

Check the new links below (these are the same lists, just slightly different formats).

Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1z203Dsv4pUSmR9P6fLYaBCONcSDvbJaLDBOBqrBGfq8/edit?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8lBCaingqBzdWs1NXc5SzdhRmM/view?usp=sharing

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: