Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:37:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  NIKKI SIXX Weighs In On AXL ROSE Fronting AC/DC, Partial GUNS N' ROSES Reunion
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: NIKKI SIXX Weighs In On AXL ROSE Fronting AC/DC, Partial GUNS N' ROSES Reunion  (Read 3839 times)
Sosso
VIP

Your Pong is no match for my Ping!

« on: March 15, 2017, 07:02:07 AM »

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/nikki-sixx-weighs-in-on-axl-rose-fronting-acdc-partial-guns-n-roses-reunion/

"?the key to that band's success was Axl because at that time his singing really connected with people on a social level." - Tracii Guns
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2017, 07:41:53 AM »

Not exactly the most insightful comments!

Anyone would think Blabbermouth are trying to create deliberate clickbait with the "weighs in" bit.......perish the thought!

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
kyrie
Legend

Eden has enough to go around

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2017, 10:36:41 AM »

Anyone would think Blabbermouth are trying to create deliberate clickbait with the "weighs in" bit.......perish the thought!

That's how Blabbermouth stays in business. Man I miss the old site, the new BM is ugly as shit. I barely visit these days because of it.
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2017, 01:09:06 PM »

I'm just surprised Nikki spent more than 5 seconds talking about someone besides himself.

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
Johnnyblood
VIP

Nothing.

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2017, 08:07:22 PM »

Funny, we've heard all the about shit between Vince and Axl. And it's pretty well documented how Slash and Izzy butted heads with Nikki. For some reason I've never put Axl and Nikki together in any way. Which is interesting because they're two of the major figures of the LA 'metal' genre. Nikki wrote some great tunes. Axl is Axl. So in general fairly kind words, if a bit broad. Better than what Def Leppard were saying last year.

I've seen enough.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: