Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:20:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  NBA Playoffs 2017.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: NBA Playoffs 2017.  (Read 5962 times)
MR.BROWNSTONE
Sir Post-a-lot
Legend

I'm a supreme Guns N' Roses fan.

« on: May 12, 2017, 11:56:48 PM »

Looks like for the West it's going to be Golden State or Spurs. I think the Cavaliers will win the East.   

12-6-02,5-12-06,5-14-06,5-15-06,5-17-06,11-5-06,11-10-06,11-13-06,11-24-06
1-28-10,10-28-11,10-29-11,11-17-11,11-20-11,11-26-11,12-30-11,12-31-11,2-12-12
2-23-12,2-24-12,2-27-12,3-12-12,11-23/24-12
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2017, 01:27:33 PM »

Really surprised how much Vegas is favoring the Warriors over Lebron...

I put in a nice sized wager that the series will go at least 6...

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2017, 01:53:00 PM »

My Celtics put up somewhat of a fight against the Cavs. Stole one game at least in Cleveland after IT went down. Played competitively in game 4 too. Of course they did get completely manhandled in the 3 home games. Cleveland was too good though. No team in the east come close to matching their talent. Same with Golden St out west. Although SA may have given them more of a fight if Kawhi didn't land on Zaza's foot.

I think Golden St should have a clear edge, but I thought the same thing last year and somehow Cleveland came back from 3-1 down to win. The Cavs absolutely need to tighten up their D though.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2017, 02:39:51 PM »

My Celtics put up somewhat of a fight against the Cavs. Stole one game at least in Cleveland after IT went down. Played competitively in game 4 too. Of course they did get completely manhandled in the 3 home games. Cleveland was too good though. No team in the east come close to matching their talent. Same with Golden St out west. Although SA may have given them more of a fight if Kawhi didn't land on Zaza's foot.

I think Golden St should have a clear edge, but I thought the same thing last year and somehow Cleveland came back from 3-1 down to win. The Cavs absolutely need to tighten up their D though.

Once IT went down, you knew it was over.  With him in the lineup, there was a glimmer of hope they might take a couple games.

Once he was down...they were lucky to take one. I mean...they were pretty much CRUSHED the other 4 games.

But...I gotta say...with the #1 pick next year, if they hold on to IT (or trade him for someone young and spectacular).....THEN I think maybe Cleveland starts feeling at least a little bit of breathing on their necks.  I mean, Lebron can't be Lebron for too many more years.  And the C's really good players are still pretty young (and one who might be a superstar isn't even in the league, yet).

I have hope for the future!!

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2017, 06:44:51 PM »

Once IT went down, you knew it was over.  With him in the lineup, there was a glimmer of hope they might take a couple games.

Once he was down...they were lucky to take one. I mean...they were pretty much CRUSHED the other 4 games.

But...I gotta say...with the #1 pick next year, if they hold on to IT (or trade him for someone young and spectacular).....THEN I think maybe Cleveland starts feeling at least a little bit of breathing on their necks.  I mean, Lebron can't be Lebron for too many more years.  And the C's really good players are still pretty young (and one who might be a superstar isn't even in the league, yet).

I have hope for the future!!
They are absolutely well positioned and Ainge is determined. He said today that they have a bunch of good players, but they need some great ones. He knows they're nowhere good enough to compete for a title right now. They're at least a few players short. Gordon Hayward and Markelle Fultz would be a step in the right direction. I trust Danny knows what moves they need to make, it's more a matter if he can pull those off.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: