Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:22:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Quick show merch question
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Quick show merch question  (Read 9235 times)
Journeyman
VIP

Not like you, unlike me...

« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2017, 10:31:21 PM »

Buy on your way out? After the show?
From my understanding, there is a limited number available of these show-specific lithographs and shirts at the venue and they usually sell out long before the show begins.

Yes, at the Lisbon show, the shirts disappeared about an hour before the GnR show started!

Was gutted by the merchandise situation there. Would be very keen to buy the shirt from the gig off anyone who has a spare.

That makes two of us. Went with my pregnant wife (8 months), didn't go straight to the chaos of the merchandise and half an hour later (an hour before the show started), saw the last ones being sold in front of me  crying

2/7/92 -  Alvalade, Portugal
27/5/06 - RIR, Portugal
30/7/06 - Wembley Arena, London
6/10/10 - Meo Arena, Portugal
7/5/16 - AXL/DC Algés, Portugal
2/6/17 - Algés, Portugal
5/6/22 - Algés, Portug
rebelhipi
Legend

You Dig What The Fuck I'm Saying, Homefuck''?!''

« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2017, 05:26:30 AM »

In Bangkok shirts were sold out when i arrived to the venue (1,5 hours before showtime)
After the gig the only merch that was left was the picture book.

Helsinki 06.07.06
Helsinki 05.06.10
Bangkok 28.02.17
Hämeenlinna 01.07.17
Berlin 03.06.18
Tallinn 16.07.18
Algés 04.06.22
Prague 18.06.22
Madrid 09.06.23

GN'R
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2017, 08:19:16 AM »

From my understanding, there is a limited number available of these show-specific lithographs and shirts at the venue and they usually sell out long before the show begins.

Yes, at the Lisbon show, the shirts disappeared about an hour before the GnR show started!

Was gutted by the merchandise situation there. Would be very keen to buy the shirt from the gig off anyone who has a spare.

That makes two of us. Went with my pregnant wife (8 months), didn't go straight to the chaos of the merchandise and half an hour later (an hour before the show started), saw the last ones being sold in front of me  crying

Only gig I've ever been to that I wanted to spend money at but couldn't! I think there's definitely a market for making more of the show-specific ones for each date available through the website. Bet we're not the only people who were disappointed.

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
izzyjim
Rocker

« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2017, 08:37:15 AM »

Only gig I've ever been to that I wanted to spend money at but couldn't! I think there's definitely a market for making more of the show-specific ones for each date available through the website. Bet we're not the only people who were disappointed.

There are a lot of greedy bastards, looking to make profit off fellow fans.
if they could set a limit of one design per person, maybe some of you had hope, but I don't see how they can do it.

Let's hope for the best :/
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2017, 08:46:15 AM »

Making more shirts is the solution. There's no sense at all in having people not being able to buy what they want. I left with money  in my pocket that I would otherwise have spent. That's not good business!

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
izzyjim
Rocker

« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2017, 08:58:12 AM »

I don't know, I kinda dig the limited shirts idea, but I guess you're right.
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2017, 09:40:31 AM »

I don't know, I kinda dig the limited shirts idea, but I guess you're right.

Depends how limited. Having so few that they're gone hours before most people are in the venue is pretty ridiculous. Just plays into the hands of people who want to buy them all up and put them on ebay.

Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: