Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:36:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227700 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  GN'R makes Forbes' "World's 100 Highest-paid Celebrities" list
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: GN'R makes Forbes' "World's 100 Highest-paid Celebrities" list  (Read 6959 times)
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2017, 01:28:47 AM »

How much do you think Axl was making pre Slash and duff coming back per show?

I would think anywhere between $250-$500 thousand profit per show 

Some shows didn't even gross that in total.

In a traditionally good market for GN'R in 2012, two shows at the O2 in London totaled at $1.3 million. That's an average of $650.000 per show. The Vegas residency averaged $270.000 per show.

I doubt Axl raked in up to half a million per show.

Now how much are you saying he is making? $500-$750 thousand per show?

I'm saying?

I'm merely looking at the numbers presented to us.

You might be right, I don't know. But where are you getting your numbers from btw?

Again you are looking at numbers supplied by probably a 4th party.   Who ever said any of them are accurate

I am just going off of what I think

You are going. Off what other people are telling you to think

Nobody has come out to confirm or anything. I just don't see any reasons to doubt it, the info seems quite reasonable.

Nobody is telling me to think anything. If it had seemed totally unrealistic, I would have doubted it more.

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
The Wight Gunner
VIP

« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2017, 05:23:01 AM »

Those early shows were always going to command the premium fees, you only use your virginity once right( ok there was the when is it going to implode factor too)  ok besides people talking as if they are being screwed over.  I mean they are only getting 1 million, because in you view you think in should be 3 million, doesn't mean it is.  Judging by other acts who have charged much more for shows, I say its about right, but then what do I know, other than roll on Friday....

Spirit
Legend

« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2017, 06:01:36 AM »

Those early shows were always going to command the premium fees, you only use your virginity once right( ok there was the when is it going to implode factor too)  ok besides people talking as if they are being screwed over.  I mean they are only getting 1 million, because in you view you think in should be 3 million, doesn't mean it is.  Judging by other acts who have charged much more for shows, I say its about right, but then what do I know, other than roll on Friday....

Agree, if it's 1 or 1.5 million, that's a tremendous paycheck.

If it is 3 million like Bacon thinks.... well, then they're #1 on this list by miles. Dwarfing Beyonce and Coldplay who actually had a bigger gross revenue from their tours, and more than doubling what Springsteen was making. To me that's just unrealistic.

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: