Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:56:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227700 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  [Updates] Gdańsk, Poland, June 20th
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: [Updates] Gdańsk, Poland, June 20th  (Read 9575 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2017, 02:58:09 AM »

Move on already.

I'm not going to ask nicely again.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2017, 03:05:59 AM »

Nobody here
Cares

Sorry.

Wish it was different

But not

Wrong. Many of us care.

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2017, 10:46:11 AM »

Not surprised. Don't get me wrong, I love Poland and Polish folks, but the crowds there are just nuts. Always pushing. I kinda like being physical and all that, but this was hardcore. Many times I have been on Polish gigs and there wasn't a single time I felt comfortable. Once on a Pearl Jam show I was literally fighting for some air and was damn afraid. Shoes totally ripped apart after the show.

Are there any Polish fans that could give us any insight on this? Same experience?

Yet we American crowds are always admonished for (gasp!) having seats down there.  Seats help alleviate some of that.

What you are describing not only sounds like zero fun, it sounds crazy dangerous.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2017, 06:06:23 PM »

Going to chuck my desperate plea for a gdansk shirt out there again. If anyone wants to sell theirs, I'm really keen. Or ideally, some more made and sold via nightrain would be ideal. Two gigs, money to spend at both, not spent!

Someone help me out! Please!

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2017, 09:06:08 PM »

Going to chuck my desperate plea for a gdansk shirt out there again. If anyone wants to sell theirs, I'm really keen. Or ideally, some more made and sold via nightrain would be ideal. Two gigs, money to spend at both, not spent!

Did you end up getting his shirt?   You were begging pretty hard
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2017, 05:50:36 AM »

Nope! Did all I could at both gigs, but didn't happen! Just bad luck really.

Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2017, 07:39:02 AM »

This should really be sorted out! Do they sell those on Ebay or something? What happens to shirts that are not sold anyway or are they always sold out.
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2017, 08:11:47 AM »

This should really be sorted out! Do they sell those on Ebay or something? What happens to shirts that are not sold anyway or are they always sold out.

I think they make smaller amounts of the gig-specific ones, to ensure they don't have any left over. The ones that cater for the whole tour just get packed up from venue to venue I suppose, with the aim being that they'll sell out by the end of the tour.

Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: