Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:45:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Important VIP Experience Information *RAIL CREW*
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Important VIP Experience Information *RAIL CREW*  (Read 1231 times)
troccoli
VIP

Please allow me to introduce myself

« on: July 28, 2017, 04:48:53 PM »

I have not seen this posted anywhere but if it already has been then all apologies.  From what I can recall when the tickets went on sale for the 1st round (before the recent additional dates) of the US shows of the current leg the VIP experiences being offered were limited and on top of that they did not offer the option of pit tickets.  Well guess what?  VIP pit options are now available for the majority of the 1st round shows (sadly not all though) and, most importantly, THEY INCLUDE EARLY ENTRY INTO THE VENUE.

Here's the rub.  The VIP experiences being offered currently for the 2nd round of announced shows for this US leg (and some of the shows from the 1st round) are the same shitty (IMO) options that were initially offered for the 1st round.  Will they change and offer pit and early entry?  When will that happen if they do?  I don't know but you might want to think about it before buying tickets.

While I am glad this happened with some of these shows, I would like to know why it wasn't offered from the jump?  Why it hasn't changed for some of the other 1st round shows?  Why they didn't correct it for the 2nd round shows?

Another mystery...

All I need is some clarity and someone to tell me WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!!! GOD DAMN IT!!!!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: