Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 17, 2024, 09:12:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227769 Posts in 43246 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Cool GNR Items For Sale
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cool GNR Items For Sale  (Read 2499 times)
troccoli
VIP

Please allow me to introduce myself

« on: September 09, 2017, 12:51:21 AM »

Hey guys. I just wanted to let you know about this sale taking place and just a great website in general. I?ve spent some time on the Collectionzz site and have dealt with Ian. They have some huge aspirations for serious music memorabilia collectors. Community, content, transparency and of course great, curated items will all be front and center. I highly recommend you take a look at the site as well as this flash event and please share feedback with them. I think it will be worth your time as a collector or fan! Some rare GNR pieces will be sold and other rare non-GNR stuff too. Plus the proceeds of many of the items will be going to Hurricane relief! Here's the info straight from the guys that runs the site:

Hey all--
I wanted to introduce myself and highlight a Rock Memorabilia Flash Event my company Collectionzz is running next Friday Sep 15th.
Im actually a very passionate/ dedicated 90s era collector who wanted to create a platform for like-minded collectors to display, discover, buy/sell/trade in a transparent, more collector- friendly community. We have a peer to peer piece and then our "Reserve" segment, where we have unique, curated sales where we own items or have consigned them. We have done 2 of these "Flash" Events over the past couple months and this is our 3rd and biggest yet. In the last 2, most items sold out pretty quickly. We try to price things fairly, with as much transparency as possible (history/ provenance/ views etc). We plan to grow this piece dramatically and will have plenty more GnR material over time !!
I'll leave it there...Thank you again--
Here are the links that give the info on the sale and we will unveil all items closer to the event.

INFO-

https://blog.collectionzz.com/announcing-the-collectionzz-m?

FLASH EVENT PAGE-
https://www.collectionzz.com/flashsale

Any questions at all, please let me know. We have some other GnR items that won?t be part of this sale, so always feel free to check in on interested items...

All I need is some clarity and someone to tell me WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!!! GOD DAMN IT!!!!
troccoli
VIP

Please allow me to introduce myself

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2017, 10:53:00 AM »

Happening today!

https://preview.collectionzz.com/?utm_source=Pearljam.com&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=Porch%20forum

All I need is some clarity and someone to tell me WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!!! GOD DAMN IT!!!!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: