Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 11:44:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227784 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  September 23rd 2017. Rock In Rio, Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: September 23rd 2017. Rock In Rio, Rio De Janeiro, Brazil  (Read 54877 times)
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2017, 07:12:16 PM »

Man would love to see it in 4k. Enjoy even if you have no way to record it.
Thank you. I watched yesterday's gigs (nothing exciting, stuff like Fergie and Maroon 5) and it looked really good with crystal clear image quality. The sound was a bit messy - the regular channel was 5.1 (I guess), so my stereo sound only had the vocals. The solution was to turn on the 2nd sound channel (SAP), but the RIR sound mix was always shit anyways.

And only now you're saying something?? we could've started a BIG Kickstarter for you!  hihi
Haha, I actually said something about that a couple of months ago. But I probably would have some problems with the DRM. I don't know really.

What kinda 4k tv you watching on? No 5.1 sound system? Bummer that would make it so much better.
Bazfreak
VIP

Wololoo

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2017, 09:52:05 PM »

Next weekend will be a hell of a ride! I'm going to all concerts...Aerosmith, Def Leppard, Alter Bridge, Tears For Fears, Bon Jovi, The Who, GNR!! Killer line up!

14/apr/2010 @Apoteose Rio | 02/oct/2011 @Rock in Rio 2011 | 20/mar/2014 @HSBC Arena Rio | 12/nov/2016 @Alllianz Park S?o Paulo | 15/nov/2016 @Est?dio Engenh?o Rio | 23/sep/2017 @ Rock in Rio 2017
adydas78
Headliner

« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2017, 11:55:12 PM »

I'm pretty sure someone will record these shows. Would be awesome!
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2017, 05:35:23 AM »

Second link works here..

100% sure GN'R will be streamed? I see Aerosmith and RHCP mentioned, but no Guns. Are they amongst the "plus many more"?

100% sure. Rock in Rio (Brazilian Edition) is always fully broadcasted.

Has there ever been any exceptions though? I'm just thinking we met get a Coachella style couple of tracks here......

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
McKenzie
Headliner

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2017, 12:58:39 PM »

Second link works here..

100% sure GN'R will be streamed? I see Aerosmith and RHCP mentioned, but no Guns. Are they amongst the "plus many more"?

Has there ever been any exceptions though? I'm just thinking we met get a Coachella style couple of tracks here......

Nope.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2017, 02:27:18 PM »

http://multishow.globo.com/programacao.html

Saturday 23rd, Rock in Rio Live from 15:00 until 2:00 (local time).

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2017, 05:56:06 AM »

So what time will GNR be on stage, until 2.00am Huh

It must be a little different for the band as well having got OFF stage around 11pm for the past 100+ shows beer

That would be 6am in the UK and Ireland and 7am CET.
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2017, 06:38:08 AM »

It must be a little different for the band as well having got OFF stage around 11pm for the past 100+ shows beer

12.25 am local start time, which is 4.25am GMT......

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2017, 07:22:19 AM »

Not GMT because in the summer you use GMT+1 but the starting time in the UK, yes smoking
ice road trucker
VIP

« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2017, 07:57:08 AM »

what till will it be for the us start time
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2017, 04:11:58 PM »

TheMelissaReese‏ @TheMelissaReese
#Band unity while traveling is a must!!! 👍🙃😆 #riodejaneiro / #rockinrio we comin fuhya !!! #gunsnroses #NotInThisLifetime #love #squad #tour

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2017, 10:38:39 PM »

Thank you. I watched yesterday's gigs (nothing exciting, stuff like Fergie and Maroon 5) and it looked really good with crystal clear image quality. The sound was a bit messy - the regular channel was 5.1 (I guess), so my stereo sound only had the vocals. The solution was to turn on the 2nd sound channel (SAP), but the RIR sound mix was always shit anyways.

And only now you're saying something?? we could've started a BIG Kickstarter for you!  hihi
Haha, I actually said something about that a couple of months ago. But I probably would have some problems with the DRM. I don't know really.

What kinda 4k tv you watching on? No 5.1 sound system? Bummer that would make it so much better.
It's a regular 2014 LG 49" TV and no HDR (now that's a bummer IMO). I do have a soundbar (JBL) but my wife doesn't like the wires hanging on a regular 5.1 system. And the wireless stuff are kinda expansive.

I'm watching Def Leppard now and at first the soundboard mix was awesome. But then it had a hiccup and now is shit again. The 5.1 channel may be better. I really would love to be able to record the GNR broadcast in all this 4K and 5.1 glory.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 10:40:19 PM by Voodoochild » Logged

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2017, 01:40:56 AM »

It's a regular 2014 LG 49" TV and no HDR (now that's a bummer IMO). I do have a soundbar (JBL) but my wife doesn't like the wires hanging on a regular 5.1 system. And the wireless stuff are kinda expansive.

I'm watching Def Leppard now and at first the soundboard mix was awesome. But then it had a hiccup and now is shit again. The 5.1 channel may be better. I really would love to be able to record the GNR broadcast in all this 4K and 5.1 glory.
No
I hear ya but you know the saying happy wife happy life. No HDR though is definitely a bummer that improves it so much, especially if its HDR10+ or dolbyvision since those adjust frame to frame.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 01:47:08 AM by tim_m » Logged
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2017, 01:43:29 AM »

Well it looks like livex will not be showing the hadliners aside from RHCP. i did find a periscope channel broadcasting the AO VIVO Brazilian broadcast though to watch Aerosmith tonight. Not the best solution if we want to see GNR live and not have to wait for it to be on dime an hour or so later after the show.
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2017, 04:42:26 AM »

Well it looks like livex will not be showing the hadliners aside from RHCP. i did find a periscope channel broadcasting the AO VIVO Brazilian broadcast though to watch Aerosmith tonight. Not the best solution if we want to see GNR live and not have to wait for it to be on dime an hour or so later after the show.

So you're saying there is no official broadcast going on that those outside of brazil cam watch?

Six Strings
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2017, 09:17:48 AM »

Not GMT because in the summer you use GMT+1 but the starting time in the UK, yes smoking

You are wrong mate. You have the GMT and BST which actually is the summer British time and is +1 of the GMT. Just saying.  peace

"...It don't really matter..."
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2017, 12:45:48 PM »

Second link works here..

Nope.

Sorry to report that it's not looking good on this front. Has anyone actually seen GNR listed anywhere for broadcast? The Bon Jovi show ISN'T getting streamed, so my hopes aren't high that the GNR one will be either at the moment.....

https://twitter.com/bonjoviupdates?lang=en

allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2017, 12:54:56 PM »

Here's the viewing schedule. It does look to me like it's not happening. If you go the next day it clearly states the RHCP performance, and gives it a streaming time.

http://www.livexlive.com/events/2017-09-23/

ITARocker
VIP

"Ol? Ol? Ol?, Axl Axl!!!"

« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2017, 03:20:01 PM »

Hope Axl will rest his voice a  little
nick6sic6
VIP

Kindness is a treasure

« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2017, 06:14:18 PM »

http://multishow.globo.com/programacao.html

00:25 until 02:10.
Not the full concert but it's sth.