Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 02:04:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227808 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The yearly GN'R for the Super Bowl Halftime Show....
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: The yearly GN'R for the Super Bowl Halftime Show....  (Read 7796 times)
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2017, 03:12:13 PM »

Looks like Justin Timberlake is doing this, if rumours are to be believed. We're off the hook for another year!

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2017, 03:17:51 PM »

My prediction , which is based on absolutely zero evidence........

Supernbowl not gonna happen.

Axl takes first half of next year off and then tours with ACDC. Slash gets back with Myles. Duff chills for awhile.

Gnr reconvene in 2020 , new greatest hits package with 2 new songs. Tours for 2 years and 2nd leg celebrates 30 yr anniversary of UYI albums.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2017, 03:19:03 PM »

Axl takes first half of next year off and then tours with ACDC. Slash gets back with Myles. Duff chills for awhile.

Gnr reconvene in 2020 , new greatest hits package with 2 new songs. Tours for 2 years and 2nd leg celebrates 30 yr anniversary of UYI albums.

I'd say that's likely......apart from the 2 new songs.

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
FreddieJames
Rocker

« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2017, 04:35:03 PM »

It's usually acts (if not all) who have a big worldwide tour to sell (Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Coldplay, Madonn etc.). Guns just finished one in February. So chances are  pretty slim to none, as Live Nation always brings the artists that are going to perform.

I saw a comment about lip syncing, but Lady Gaga sang live this year so that's not entirely true.

Don't need your religion,
Don't watch that much T.V.,
Just making my living baby,
And that's enough for me.
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2017, 05:40:44 PM »

Oh, how I wish GN'R would hit the studio sooner rather than later..

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2017, 05:50:12 PM »

I'd take later over not at all though.......

If we heard they'd gone into the studio (and let's not kid ourselves- we'd hear if they did, one way or another) that would be enough even!

Spirit
Legend

« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2017, 05:54:44 PM »

If we heard they'd gone into the studio (and let's not kid ourselves- we'd hear if they did, one way or another) that would be enough even!

Of course. I'm just thinking of the future, and the amount of music they potentially could produce.

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2017, 05:56:10 PM »

Of course. I'm just thinking of the future, and the amount of music they potentially could produce.

For sure. I often think about all the years that have been wasted so far. I fear there may be many more to come however.

Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: