Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:10:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227700 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Nightrain - Pit Ticket Issue
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Nightrain - Pit Ticket Issue  (Read 5571 times)
Siamese Democracy
Rocker

« on: September 17, 2017, 09:12:28 AM »

Jarmo you are an admin on Nightrain, and I am here to ask you to return to Nightrain and explain the problem with the scarcity of pit tickets for the arena tour.  Why did the admins abandon the forum?   There are good fans there that have been very loyal.  Will you return and provide the services to the fans for which you signed up for?   If not can you at least resign so someone else willing can step in?  We really need your help there.  People feel cheated. 
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2017, 10:18:38 AM »

I was on tour since end of May until a week ago. Now we got a 1.5 week break before the next leg.

Resign? I'm not sure you understand that I'm helping out as much as I can. I'm not pretending to run the place by myself full time.

I don't know the deal with the tickets. Don't have any insights on that. Sorry.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Siamese Democracy
Rocker

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2017, 12:35:56 PM »

Fair enough.  None of the admin post at all there anymore which is why I posted here.  Strange that all three assigned admin would just decide to stop posting. 

You may not make the ticketing decisions but as an admin of the fan club hopefully you will make sure the decision makers are aware of the fan clubs concerns.  That is really all we can ask.  Let the decision makers know the fan club has concerns about the arena pit ticket situation and that the members there are waiting for an official response. 

That is all.  I hope you find this request to be more than fair. 
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2017, 02:25:01 PM »

As far as I know, fan club members have spoken to management about their concerns during the summer tour.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Siamese Democracy
Rocker

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2017, 05:49:57 PM »

It would be so great if the admin could start making their presence known once again on the only official fan forum of GNR.  The fan club was a lot better when the admin where present.   The Platinum ticket program really hurt the fan club members and their chances for pit tickets at face value.  Anyway, I am glad people are aware of the challenges the loyal fan club is facing and hope changes are made accordingly. 
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: